Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) (614 Views)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Want Anything From Nigeria / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) by izuagba: 1:27pm On May 19, 2017
THIS IS A PURE AND CLEAR EVIDENCE TO SHOE THAT HAUSA AND YORUBA NEVER WANT ANYTHING GOOD TO
COME TO SOUTH EAST BY A FACEBOOK HANDLE -CHIBUNDU WHAT IS THE SIN OF SOUTH EAST? The APC led Federal Government of Nigeria is requesting 6.4 billion dollar Loan from China to build new railways from Lagos to
Kano, Lagos to Calabar, Kaduna to Kano and upgrade that of Lagos to Ibadan. But the South East region is conspicuously
excluded from the plan which is expected to grow the economy of the benefiting regions. Every Nigerian knows that Aba and Onitsha cities are competing with Lagos in trade and investment in the country, and are
even better than Kano, Kaduna or any other state in this regard. Yet, when the government sets a plan to grow the economy,
South East is not mentioned. The worst, most dubious and obnoxious aspect of this arrangement is that the ignored and marginalized South East States are
gazetted to be part of the loan refunding scheme. And one wonders what atrocity the region has committed to warrant this
treatment. Here is the time for all South East Senators and House of Reps members to stand up and be counted. They should make sure
that the intended loan does not go through unless South East is captured in the scheme.
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe must be commended for raising the consciousness of ndi Igbos and indeed all Nigerians to this evil
before it is completely executed by President Buhari and his cohorts. However, more effort is required to stop the present anti-
Igbo administration. Perhaps, it is now time for the so called APC change government in Nigeria to tell the world in clear terms what are the sins of
the South East geopolitical zone of the Zoo called country.

Read more www.biafrainsider.com/2017/05/hausa-and-yoruba-never-want-anything.html?m=1
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) by kingzizzy: 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
One day, we Igbos shall be finally free of Yorubas and Hausas. It was Lugards mistake for joining us with them and that mistake has alrady cost us millions of lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) by kingNovak: 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
E
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) by Zhirinovsky: 3:03pm On May 19, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should flee from fake Yoruba sympathizers.
If all hands can come on deck, Biafra will become a reality by 2019.
Nigeria has never been this divided.
When will Biafran army be formed?
I rather fight and die for freedom than be a 2nd class citizen in my own country!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) by madenigga(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Nnamdi Kanu should flee from fake Yoruba sympathizers.
If all hands can come on deck, Biafra will become a reality by 2019.
Nigeria has never been this divided.
When will Biafran army be formed?
I rather fight and die for freedom than be a 2nd class citizen in my own country!!
We hv been hearing this trash since.
I thought it's 2014, next we heard 2015, now we are hearing 2019, is it not becoming glaring yo you guys each day that Biafra will never be?

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) by Mynd42: 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
madenigga:

We hv been hearing this trash since.
I thought it's 2014, next we heard 2015, now we are hearing 2019, is it not becoming glaring yo you guys each day that Biafra will never be?
Pained unity beggar. Have you pounced your head 45 times on concrete today as required by Fraud Lugard? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Never Want Anything Good To Come To South East.(biafra) by theDEVILisHERE: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
Anyone preventing good from coming to innocent people is only digging his or her grave

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Buhari’s Imported Brazilian Grass & Udom’s Mexican Cows / How My Nationality Made Me Lose Financal Help / George Turnah Arrest: The Drama That Happened, A Must Read. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.