Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Coup In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Coup In Nigeria? (439 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of Coup In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
I know the Yorubas are not Afraid

I Know The Hausas Like Coup A Lot

For The Igbos, I really can't say if they are afraid or not...

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Coup In Nigeria? by abbeylincon23: 4:36pm On May 19, 2017
I'm
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Coup In Nigeria? by whitebeard(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2017
How far the coup nah..was it successful
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Coup In Nigeria? by kick(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
I don't think any coup will happen, but I can definitely see a second civil war taking place. Nigerians hate themselves and hate can only give birth to hatred. That will definitely end this fraudulent and corrupt country cos by calculation no nation have survived a second civil war.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Coup In Nigeria? by Almaiga: 5:20pm On May 19, 2017
Fear North cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Liar Mohammed And Made In Nigeria Drugs For Buhari / Makarfi Fumes As Sheriff Urges Court To Shun Appeal / More Than 20,000 Labour Party Members Defects To PDP In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.