Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths (1580 Views)

Postponement Of Presidential Election A Coup- Donald Duke / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been warned against making mockery of the health of president Muhammadu Buhari.O’odu Progressives Youth Movement, which handed this warning to the ex-minister, said his recent comments suggest that he is one of those planning to lure the military to overthrow Buhari.The PDP stalwart had in article on Thursday, emtitled ‘THE RINGING OF COUP BELLS AND A CAUSE FOR DEEP CONCERN’, noted that ever since 1966, the northern ruling class had always effected a coup d’etat whenever they feel sufficiently threatened with the loss of power.“They would rather have a core northern military dictator in power than a southern leader or President.And they are prepared to kill anyone, no matter how highly placed, who stands in their way or who attempts to oppose or stop them,” he had written.Reacting to the comment on Friday at a press conference in Lagos, the National Coordinator of the group, Kola Salawu said Fani-Kayode was apparently among those politicians, who the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buaratai had earlier pointed his statement partly reads.Tragically, our brother and former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, we cannot deny him now that he has made a nuisance of himself, has confirmed knowledge of an impending coup in Nigeria because of the ill-health of President Muhammadu Buhari, in his article titled ‘THE RINGING OF COUP BELLS AND A CAUSE FOR DEEP CONCERN’.In that article, Fani-Kayode amply demonstrated beyond doubt that he knows what he was talking about.Only a few days ago, Fani-Kayode’s co-traveller, Dr Junaid Mohammed covertly made a similar threat of coup in an interview published by a national newspaper.He insisted that the north would remain in power irrespective of outcomes. This made us reason that he read from the same script as Fani-Kayode.Thankfully, military authorities issued the timely warnings for soldiers to stay out of politics and politicians stop inducing soldiers. It is a level of professionalism and dedication of the Nigerian military that we find praiseworthy, we particularly acknowledge the service chiefs who have demonstrated their commitment to our democracy in several ways.In them, the evil people that had wanted to truncate our democracy have met their match as it has been made clear that the military will never again be available to subdue the people’s will.To the other politicians who feel enamoured by the dubious charge for a coup being led by Fani-Kayode,our advice is for them to find other ventures to gamble on. The label of betrayal that some stereotypically stick on our ethnic stock is for the likes of Fani-Kayode and not for the Yoruba race.We advise our brother to go get actual lawyers to defend his corruption cases in court instead of wishing for a military coup or the disintegration of the country neither would happen for him to escape all the corruption allegations against him in the various courts of law.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-fani-kayode-among-planning-coup-nigeria-oodua-youths/

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by hakeem4(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2017

A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been warned against making mockery of the health of president Muhammadu Buhari.O’odu Progressives Youth Movement, which handed this warning to the ex-minister, said his recent comments suggest that he is one of those planning to lure the military to overthrow Buhari.The PDP stalwart had in article on Thursday, emtitled ‘THE RINGING OF COUP BELLS AND A CAUSE FOR DEEP CONCERN’, noted that ever since 1966, the northern ruling class had always effected a coup d’etat whenever they feel sufficiently threatened with the loss of power.“They would rather have a core northern military dictator in power than a southern leader or President.And they are prepared to kill anyone, no matter how highly placed, who stands in their way or who attempts to oppose or stop them,” he had written.Reacting to the comment on Friday at a press conference in Lagos, the National Coordinator of the group, Kola Salawu said Fani-Kayode was apparently among those politicians, who the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buaratai had earlier pointed his statement partly reads.Tragically, our brother and former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, we cannot deny him now that he has made a nuisance of himself, has confirmed knowledge of an impending coup in Nigeria because of the ill-health of President Muhammadu Buhari, in his article titled ‘THE RINGING OF COUP BELLS AND A CAUSE FOR DEEP CONCERN’.In that article, Fani-Kayode amply demonstrated beyond doubt that he knows what he was talking about.Only a few days ago, Fani-Kayode’s co-traveller, Dr Junaid Mohammed covertly made a similar threat of coup in an interview published by a national newspaper.He insisted that the north would remain in power irrespective of outcomes. This made us reason that he read from the same script as Fani-Kayode.Thankfully, military authorities issued the timely warnings for soldiers to stay out of politics and politicians stop inducing soldiers. It is a level of professionalism and dedication of the Nigerian military that we find praiseworthy, we particularly acknowledge the service chiefs who have demonstrated their commitment to our democracy in several ways.In them, the evil people that had wanted to truncate our democracy have met their match as it has been made clear that the military will never again be available to subdue the people’s will.To the other politicians who feel enamoured by the dubious charge for a coup being led by Fani-Kayode,our advice is for them to find other ventures to gamble on. The label of betrayal that some stereotypically stick on our ethnic stock is for the likes of Fani-Kayode and not for the Yoruba race.We advise our brother to go get actual lawyers to defend his corruption cases in court instead of wishing for a military coup or the disintegration of the country neither would happen for him to escape all the corruption allegations against him in the various courts of law.

lmao

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
The guy wey no go fit win family election?

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Built2last: 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
There we go again

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by BrutalJab: 5:35pm On May 19, 2017
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Babacele: 5:37pm On May 19, 2017
all along ffk has always been praying for chaos to escape his karma but God pass una .

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Kondomatic(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2017
This is funny

BMCs rushing in like

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by IJOBA2: 5:55pm On May 19, 2017
I CAN NOW SAY FOR CERTAINTY THAT AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY..MY YORUBA CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE IN DEEP POO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Splashme: 5:56pm On May 19, 2017
Buratai and the cabals are looking for a way to arrest FFK and other Buhari's critics on trumped up charges of treason and attempted coup plot.

This Buhari/APC govt and his supporters
are laughable, I swear!

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Trut(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2017
Yoruba Muslim and Betrayal are like 5 & 6.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by PointZerom: 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
Chest beaters at it again. I thought you gave your Fulani masters 7 days ultimatum to release your brothers in ile Ife, even your Oba and his people are still in prison. Abi the 7 days never finish ni.

SHAME.

6 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Iamwrath: 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
hahaha , chill zero have them
hakeem4:
lmao

I didn't expect this kind of response , but they are right , FFK is ranting because of his numerous corruption charges

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Splashme: 6:14pm On May 19, 2017
Kola Salawu, Kola Salawu, Kola Salawu.

There is really something about Yoruba Muslims I'm tempted to start believing based on my interactions with them about Buhari's govt both online and offline

90% of the die-hard fanatical supporters of Buhari from South West are most likely to be Yoruba Muslims

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by nkwuocha: 6:17pm On May 19, 2017
Hahaha. Yeye people.
Una don kukuma forget ya ile ife brothers for Abuja prison.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by gberra: 6:26pm On May 19, 2017
Splashme:
Kola Salawu, Kola Salawu, Kola Salawu.

There is really something about Yoruba Muslims I'm tempted to start believing based on my interactions with them about Buhari's govt both online and offline

90% of the die-hard fanatical supporters of Buhari from South West are most likely to be Yoruba Muslims
Trut:
Yoruba Muslim and Betrayal are like 5 & 6.
BrutalJab:
Confused people
IJOBA2:
I CAN NOW SAY FOR CERTAINTY THAT AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY..MY YORUBA CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE IN DEEP POO
I am Igbo Muslim and we support President Muhammadu Buhari. And if you hate Igbo Muslims, lagoon is your surest option.

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by SweetJoystick(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Trut(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
I am Igbo Muslim and we support President Muhammadu Buhari. And if you hate Igbo Muslims, lagoon is your surest option.

Afonja Muslim spotted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Omoluabi16(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2017
Who are these Oodua youths doing the bidding of their paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by BrutalJab: 6:37pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
Your own case no be here ipobexposed.

What's ur jamb score again You need prayer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by wowmenow: 6:40pm On May 19, 2017
since they can't use propaganda and fake recovered money to clampdown on opposition

their next trick is to use coup

anything that will make Biafra come fast am in support of it

anyway

Buhari must resign now

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by IJOBA2: 6:44pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
AFONJAISM DEY WORRY YOU

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by gberra: 6:53pm On May 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

Your own case no be here ipobexposed.

What's ur jamb score again You need prayer
you always talk about jamb. Jamb must have really dealt you a brutal jab but you don't have my sympathies not an ounce.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by gberra: 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
IGBO AFONJAISM DEY WORRY YOU
so I am an Afonja igbo .. You see your life.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by igbozionism(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:

7 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Stinson007(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2017
Hian!! APC and propaganda... I hail una

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by chuksjuve(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2017
talk is cheap, allegation is not enough, arrest him..thanks

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by sdindan: 7:32pm On May 19, 2017
Oodua Muslim brotherhood chapter.

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by IJOBA2: 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
so I am an Afonja igbo .. You see your life.
check again

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by BrutalJab: 7:44pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
you always talk about jamb. Jamb must have really dealt you a brutal jab but you don't have my sympathies not an ounce.
dullard your exam is tomorrow, go and read

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
Kyase:
The guy wey no go fit win family election?

Even if femi is competing against fani, kayode will still lose

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode, Among Those Planning A Coup: Oodua Youths by Kyase(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Even if femi is competing against fani, kayode will still lose
lol this one worst o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With / BREAKING: GDP Contracts As Nigeria’s Worst Recession In 29 Years Continues / Nnamdi KANU: After Lagos I Am Going To Visit Kaduna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.