Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Analisis On The Pant Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Analisis On The Pant Girl (775 Views)

Dear Men, You Must Not See The Pant Of Every Woman To Help – Actress Ifemeludike / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analisis On The Pant Girl by konjinus(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2017
So actualy they say she wear one pant for 6days plizzzzzzz ok first of al why plizzz becos it will smell sha asiin is too much days na for the babe to wash am maybe is joke the girl is doin but me my own is I jus say make I do proper analisis of the story get asin be girls of nowadays sha so I rest my case what u say nairaland
Re: Analisis On The Pant Girl by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 19, 2017
You should concentrate on your education instead of girls and their panties. What you typed up there is not English angry

1 Like

Re: Analisis On The Pant Girl by Arsenalholic1: 7:24pm On May 19, 2017
What a comic relief! The English on this thread allows for a good bout of laughter tongue

OP, please type in your dialect, no one says you can't! grin

Re: Analisis On The Pant Girl by konjinus(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2017
Halfpenny:
You should concentrate on your education instead of girls and their panties. What you typed up there is not English angry
angry behave ursef plizzzzzz
Re: Analisis On The Pant Girl by Crownadex(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2017
I noticed somtn when I checked the Op name
..... Konjinus

Can you pls show us ur Jamb result too ?
Re: Analisis On The Pant Girl by siie: 8:12pm On May 19, 2017
cheesy This nigga just made ma day.. cheesy grin grin

Re: Analisis On The Pant Girl by johnbuck81(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2017
Focus on ur spelling and not some female pants.. "Analysis" and not "Analisis".

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are The Most Tantalizing You've Ever Seen - Ac / Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin' Pregnancy? / Should I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.