Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! (1580 Views)

Men! This Is Why You Should Never Marry A Non-virgin / Wedding Night S*x As A Virgin – Bride Shares Her Experience One Year After / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2017
If you followed the thread - Why do men like virgin's. You'll find people claim they rather have a "new car , than an used car" since the price is still going to be the same.

why-men-like-virgins see thread https://www.nairaland.com/3807701/why-men-like-virgins

My suggestion is that parent should start giving out there daughter for marriage using "VIRGIN" and "NON-VIRGIN" bride price. I think this will ensure the non-virgins get married at a lower rate or free grin, to men who don't mind marrying non virgin's but are concerned with high bride prices or demands from the girls parents.

What do you think ?
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Synord(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
Really ??

Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by falconey(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin

One man go ask 1million naira come say we are not selling our daugher? Na her punna be 1m?
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2017
Synord:
Really ??

That's what I think. It's a win-win. You want a virgin , you pay more. You want a non-virgin, you pay less.
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
And how to determine if a girl's a virgin or not?
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2017
KissChrixx:
And how to determine if a girl's a virgin or not?

That's the easiest part.

The hard part is gauging the mileage on the non-virgins grin
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by ojun50(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
U mean yash price or bride price
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by cornelin(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
so a male virginity status is of no concern.?

2 Likes

Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 19, 2017
cornelin:
so a male virginity status is of no concern.?

Was it ever ... abi your jhonnie get sealing...
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:46pm On May 19, 2017
In lmo state there is a different bribe price for both educated and uneducated woman

Op I buy ur idea oooo
But I don't like non tested
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Grace87(f): 11:56am On May 26, 2017
TheCabal:
If you followed the thread - Why do men like virgin's. You'll find people claim they rather have a "new car , than an used car" since the price is still going to be the same.

why-men-like-virgins see thread https://www.nairaland.com/3807701/why-men-like-virgins

My suggestion is that parent should start giving out there daughter for marriage using "VIRGIN" and "NON-VIRGIN" bride price. I think this will ensure the non-virgins get married at a lower rate or free grin, to men who don't mind marrying non virgin's but are concerned with high bride prices or demands from the girls parents.

What do you think ?

In South Africa, that is unconstitutional...violating another person sexuality is a crime. But Nigeria is a difficult world to live in...chai!
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 26, 2017
I think bride price is outdated and should be scrapped. I will make sure my daughters say no to a bride price and my sons will not pay one. What do I know though, my culture is different to many on nl.
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Xsem(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:
I think bride price is outdated and should be scrapped. I will make sure my daughters say no to a bride price and my sons will not pay one. What do I know though, my culture is different to many on nl.
Till your son meets my daughter.He will start from hello to dey pay bride price
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 26, 2017
Xsem:

Till your son meets my daughter.He will start from hello to dey pay bride price

May my son never meet your daughter! Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 26, 2017
Hmm...
Re: There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! by Nobody: 12:28am On May 28, 2017
NotOfThis:
Hmm...

Ah sister... talk ur church mind. Should we pay the same bride price for virgins and non virgins ? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls / Thread For Pervert(s) / How Man Made His Wife Climax For The First Time After 10 Years Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.