Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do (1332 Views)

Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, What She Did.. / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / If This Man Beats Your Wife Or Girlfriend, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Baasebaa0570(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2017
After a long stress from work I received this message from girlfriend and i don't know what to do pls I need your advice

Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
Bro please tell me you have a plan B

Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by KingSINZ: 8:49pm On May 19, 2017
Something's definitely up.

Prime suspect: there's a new nigga.
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Lalas247(f): 9:25pm On May 19, 2017

Let me start by saying PELE ... she no even respect u enough to call kai ( meaning she don't care about u )

She seeing someone else End of story let no one tell you different. You now a single guy , grin you know what to do next

Abi Mynd44 what you think cheesy
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by chris2face(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2017
Kai see red card

Bros abeg just begin dey go kowei
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by hollajay(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2017
Reply her with "Ffu.ck off"

And thank me later..
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by ifex370(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

Bro please tell me you have a plan B

Always have a plan B somewhere.. These butches can't be catching us off guard
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by McBrooklyn(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by obainojazz(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2017
ifex370:

Always have a plan B somewhere.. These butches can't be catching us off guard
then c and d
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by samdavjustin(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
Reply her and wish her well don't show emotions even though ur hurt then delete all her contacts on ur phone, unfriend her on FB, whatsapp and Imo. Go out get drunk and find a bitch to Bleep. That's what I do good luck
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
samdavjustin:
Reply her and wish her well don't show emotions even though ur hurt then delete all her contacts on ur phone, unfriend her on FB, whatsapp and Imo. Go out get drunk and find a bitch to Bleep. That's what I do good luck

Tough guy....
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2017
Join the players club and you will be fine. In players club we have plan A, B, C, D in case of situations like this.
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:32am On May 20, 2017
reply the "beach" with a "K".
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Baasebaa0570(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2017
Thanks to you guys everyone
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:33am On May 20, 2017
Bro Basit,sorry o why not find out why she did what she did first before concluding it's because she has a new guy?
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by saintvc(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2017
invite her over for sendforth party and Bleep off sex
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by FitnessDoctor: 10:47am On May 20, 2017
Well men have been behaving like women for sometime in relationships.. now as you can see some guys are asking if you have plan b and she not calling means that she does not care about you.. in my opinion she does not respect you and that is why she sent it this way and is probably cheating behind your back.. respect is more important than love or caring and that is why the relationship and marriages of our ancestors last longer than the ones you have now.. in your next relationship hint more on respect..
Re: When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do by firstking01(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2017
How on earth do guys end up with girls like thisundecided

Man Breaks World Record By Sleeping With 57 Different Women / Friend And Brother F...ked Sister / VIDEO: Ladies, Give Your Man Good $ex, Suck His Pen!s Very Well & Give Him Hot