Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (43763 Views)

Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) / Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 11:17pm On May 19, 2017

16 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:28pm On May 19, 2017
Kanu is a hero

196 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nwabobo: 11:31pm On May 19, 2017
Everybody don dey believe the movement now.

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by azimibraun: 11:36pm On May 19, 2017
Buhari has changed his looks. He went into Prison clean shaven, he came out with white beards and he is now calm. Who knows what has been done to this Man. I knew a Radical now am seeing a moderate with an induced humility. It's hard to win against the government now. I know. Gani was lucky with eye problem, Abiola wasn't so lucky. Government bad.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by azimibraun: 11:38pm On May 19, 2017
nwabobo:
See Al Pacino Dog Day Afternoon. Kanu is just the spur of the moment. Ferrari and Lamborghini are no match to Time and event in speed and overtaking. I know Mr Ralph Nwazurike and I visited when he was in Keffi prison. Now am sure not too many igbos remember him. A lot under the ipob movement don't even remember Mr Ojukwu started anything Biafra in the first place. Kanu's time will come and go like ice under the sun soon.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Bonaventura(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2017
For the release of the movie, 'The Zoo' staring Jim Iyke

14 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by raker300: 11:45pm On May 19, 2017
azimibraun:
Buhari has changed his looks. He went into Prison clean shaven, he came out with white beards and he is now calm. Who knows what has been done to this Man. I knew a Radical now am seeing a moderate with an induced humility. It's hard to win against the government now. I know. Gani was lucky with eye problem, Abiola wasn't so lucky. Government bad.
lol...this one is trying to console himself

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by raker300: 11:46pm On May 19, 2017
azimibraun:
See Al Pacino Dog Day Afternoon. Kanu is just the spur of the moment. Ferrari and Lamborghini are no match to Time and event in speed and overtaking. I know Mr Ralph Nwazurike and I visited when he was in Keffi prison. Now am sure not too many igbos remember him. A lot under the ipob movement don't even remember Mr Ojukwu started anything Biafra in the first place. Kanu's time will come and go like ice under the sun soon.
you know him yet you can't spell his name...smh

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kingzizzy: 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
It is what it is. When you are doing the right thing, people will freely identify with you. Nnamdi Kanu stands for freedom, self determination and the God given right of a people to seek independence.

These goals are most laudable

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RisingSun1: 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
Kanu has become so popular that everyone now want to associate with him

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by prince9851(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2017
Didn't I predict that this will be a bad month for ewedu Muslims? grin

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jkfugghhghjdd: 12:14am On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
Save us your boring rants, unity beggar.

Here, take this 3ft concrete stone and pound out your head. cheesy

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2017
Nnamdi kanu matter never start to vex some people sef. It's will get to a point where any cone head alive will sustain heart attack at the mention of Nnamdi kanu.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 12:33am On May 20, 2017
Jim is trying to stay relevant. Period

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nkem4040: 12:38am On May 20, 2017
Watch how DSS will arrest and detain Jim Iyke very soon. I promise you...it will happen!

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by cupidFlint(m): 1:52am On May 20, 2017
Who doesn't know Kanu is on a real deal. 99.9% of Easterners want Biafra but some are too scared to publicly say so cos of the zoo we live in

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by prince9851(m): 2:10am On May 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Jim is trying to stay relevant. Period
but the man is still far more relevant than your father

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Agumbaa: 2:13am On May 20, 2017
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. Igbos are foolish donkeys. Bianca is a confirmed olosho. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. truth.

All these cursing while still begging for unity. There is something inherently wrong with an average Oduo, be it man or woman. I just can't pinpoint it.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 5:06am On May 20, 2017
[s][quote author=Mynd42 post=56693324][/quote][/s]
E pain am die. Igbos are foolish illiterates.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 5:17am On May 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Keep deceiving yourself there. Freedom is good o! I'm sure Kalu will not like to return to kuje prison. Obviously his bail came with a condition and if I guess right, that would be not mentioning or trying anything biafra. The man would have signed as his bail was conditional.

These people visiting are mostly sympathizers and as usual, some will advise him to forget it, while some will want to ginger him to carry on (codedly) but kanu is not stupid becos they will only get him in trouble. The man is being watched. Meeting bail conditions have handicapped him because he won't be able to cough anymore. Watch and see!

So don't even conclude that people believe the movement now because u don't even know what they discussed there. Where were they when the innocent man was suffering?

How many elite or celebrity speak up? This issue is a security issue now.

The other time, in other for kanu to learn sense, he went to seek advise from a former biafran general in Asaba (one of the men who knows what it means to fight and lost with biafra) yet the surviving biafran warlords learnt how to shut up, accepted one-Nigeria and moved on and kanu must learn to move on too having being handicapped by his bail condition. Going to Asaba to seek advise was more or less putting the cart before the horse. Experienced men will advise you better when it comes to things like this.

These generals tried and failed, even with weapons of war not to talk of people carrying ordinary small plastic flags with a yellow sun on it.

It's just like ...........bone wey nor let dog chop, fowl sey make dem bring am make him try. That fowl go wound o!

Let men of timber and caliber who fought for biafra advise him becos yo hand will get burnt If a child puts his/her into fire.

This Kanu in a few years will become a politician in Nigeria because he has created a way for himself and god fathers will pick him. just watch!!

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Notasyouthink: 5:19am On May 20, 2017
prince9851:
Didn't I predict that this will be a bad month for ewedu Muslims? grin
What you said is true.. azimibraun is an example of what you just​ said and am happy seeing them in that kind of condition grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by hammer6: 5:34am On May 20, 2017
LOOKS LIKE AFONJA, ARE FAST RUNNING OUT OF SENSIBLE IGBO, AS THEY PUT IT.

EVEN THEIR PAT UTOMI VISITED KANU IN PRISON. FFK DINNED WITH HIM AND FAYOSI SAT WITH HIM DURING TRIAL.

I AM AN IGBO MAN, WEN U HEAR US TALK ON NAIRALAND, WE ARE ONLY REFLECTING THE THOUGHT AND BELIEF OF OUR PEOPLE.

U CAN BAN US, DISCRIMINATE US, BUT U CAN NEVER KILL AN IDEA. BIAFRA IS AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAVE COME.

70 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya / Tboss Shares First Baby Photos / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.