Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. (1595 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 20, 2017
Pls help me
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by PqsMike: 7:35am On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are u for real??

You want to commit suicide 'cos u don't have beards??
That's too inconsequential to take your life

You can always go for a surgery
........Thank God its not hunger

By the way...How old are u
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 20, 2017
Take a huge step of faith by changing your monika grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Frolic: 7:39am On May 20, 2017
It's a free wirld. By all means, rid the world of one case of inferiority by whatever means you feel appropriate cheesy
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 7:39am On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin

You must be fvcking kidding me. If you want to sprout a beard so desperately, you don't have to kill yourself just yet. You should see a dermatologist. Thank me later. cool
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by PqsMike: 7:40am On May 20, 2017
Frolic:
It's a free wirld. By all means, rid the world of one case of inferiority by whatever means you feel appropriate cheesy

Don't say that please
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 20, 2017
PqsMike:

Are u for real??

ask again o grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 20, 2017
PqsMike:

Are u for real??

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by MostBanned: 7:48am On May 20, 2017
R. I. P in advance

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 20, 2017
beardlessdude:
Lolzzzzzz..... Guy, if you're really serious about this, you need to go see an endocrinologist (you might be suffering from hormonal imbalance) or dermatologist as quickly as possible before we start hearing of another Nigerian youth taking his own life for some inconsequential reason. You certainly won't get help on nairaland. If anything, you'll end up more depressed and be forced to commit suicide even quicker. Go see a dermatologist, bruh. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Kenzico(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2017
tongue
I wish i fit transfer my beard give you

I get beards reach Esau own
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Holuwawhisper: 7:54am On May 20, 2017
This one yaf mad o.... You want to kill yourself because of that?... Make I kuku help you
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 20, 2017
Holuwawhisper:
This one yaf mad o.... You want to kill yourself because of that?... Make I kuku help you
beardlessdude, can you see what I was saying? These people will intensify your depression and accelerate your suicide... grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2017
grin grin

Go and kill yourself abegii.. Yhu will grow it in hell grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
beardlessdude, can you see what I was saying? These people will intensify your depression and accelerate your suicide... grin
I'm tired. See dudes of 17, 18, rocking full beards and I'm here looking like a high school freshman. I want to end it all, am just a loser.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by janeade(f): 8:09am On May 20, 2017
hahahahahah...u want to commit suicide for ordinary beard...... lolzzzz.....funny u....make sure u do it peaceful..... I don't want to see it on front page on nairaland.. dat beardless dude commited suicide.....just take it easy....it will grow....is just time
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by PqsMike: 8:16am On May 20, 2017
beardlessdude:
I'm tired. See dudes of 17, 18, rocking full beards and I'm here looking like a high school freshman. I want to end it all, am just a loser.

How I wish I could be as fresh and clean as you....and not worry to start shaving every 3days... Seriously, ...
You think heavy beards is all that easy to carry about ....lolzz

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 20, 2017
beardlessdude:
Hey, dude, don't tell me you're this serious about this. There's more to masculinity than just beards. There's more to YOU than just your beards. You shouldn't define yourself by your possession or not of a beard. You're becoming a loser because you THINK you're a loser. You need to change your orientations, your values and priorities. You need to snap out of viewing reality through that prism. Your self-esteem must be very deficient and not potent enough. You really have to work on it. Do your friends taunt you for not having beards? Do they ridicule you over it? Does it make you feel bad? Do you take their words to heart? Then that has to stop. You need to put on a cloak of indefatigable defiance to their opinions. You need to start defining yourself, to be CONTENT with yourself, for your psychical homeostasis and to avoid further building up of the neuroses that give rise to the contemplation of suicide, and eventually lead to it when left unchecked.

Nevertheless, you should see a doctor as I've earlier suggested, a dermatologist. There's nothing better than tackling the issue from all angles. And, while you're at it try studying the story of Diognese and Nietzsche's ECCE HOMO.You might derive some inspiration from this two strong men who valued other's estimation of them at zero and attached value to their personal estimation of themselves alone. You really need to work on your self esteem. Do not commit suicide, young man.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by questionpsgg: 8:49am On May 20, 2017
beardlessdude:
Pls help me

If you have money, go buy minoxidil. Do ur research first. It takes a while, like 3 months but works. Those with a balding head too can use it.

Urs might be due to a lack of testosterone though. So boost it.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by BrainArk(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2017
See me see life oo, beard that I wish I never had that is what someone is craving for. You don't know you are so lucky not to have beard, if you know what it feels like to be bearded you would be thankful. No beard no skin bump.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by firstking01(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2017
You are really sick in the head and as such i think you need a mental revamping or evacuation or berra still see a psychologist asap.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 20, 2017
Take sniper, I heard it kills faster.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 20, 2017
beardlessdude, it's not worth it; all for a beard but you could stand in front of a moving truck for you to be crush or better still third mainland bridge calls wink
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Burna88(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2017
dear,havin beards is Not all,even When you do d problem starts
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by herlarho(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2017
I sell everything that u can use to commit suicide. I sell rope, sniper, rat poison. I will also plan where u can commit d suicide and nobody will ever know DAT u died. idiot u beta do something good in ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Splinz(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2017
PqsMike:

How I wish I could be as fresh and clean as you....and not worry to start shaving every 3days... Seriously, ...
You think heavy beards is all that easy to carry about ....lolzz

No mind this yeye Op. He doesn't know what he is wishing for.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Sanemind(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2017
Kenzico:
tongue
I wish i fit transfer my beard give you

I get beards reach Esau own
grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Sanemind(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
questionpsgg:

If you have money, go buy minoxidil. Do ur research first. It takes a while, like 3 months but works. Those with a balding head too can use it.

Urs might be due to a lack of testosterone though. So boost it.
how much and any side effects?
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by questionpsgg: 3:20pm On May 20, 2017
Sanemind:
how much and any side effects?

Do ur own research. YouTube, reddit etc.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. by Rhesusmonkey(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2017
janeade:
hahahahahah...u want to commit suicide for ordinary beard...... lolzzzz.....funny u....mention u do it peaceful..... I don't want to see it on front page on nairaland.. dat beardless dude commited suicide.....just take it easy....it will grow....is just time
babe i luv u die but i am beardless, pls can i marry you

(1) (Reply)

Moving Photo Of An African Mother Breastfeeding In Class / What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? / How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.