Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (96795 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by bignero: 3:49am On May 29, 2017
gfullmoon:

Sir I will have appreciated your efforts if you quoted the exact scriptures. And before you quote John 1:1 for me also read same John 1:14. Thank you.

funny ...i just saw this, no issues ill do that,..but my beliefis if your bible student, once a statement or sentence is lifted from the bible even when the exact scripture isnt quoted ,you should know or have a fair idea, but no issues, ill do that
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by SHOCK7(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2017
missnawty:
Honestly 'Choosen' is one church I will never go close to talk more of attending.. That der green abi is blue something they wear on der dress is so annoying.. Even if Dey r not in church ooo some of them will stil put it on. Wat typa mentality is dat? They will now be sweating anyhow.. Phwwww
And they r extremely dirty.. Tufiakwa!!!
Madam u so off point of the topic being discussed.I might just want 2 step back.!
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by OtemAtum: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Chikelue2000:
misleading headline. OP this pastors don't have dis assets but only d church. Take for instance Kumuyi, rumours have it that he has no house of his own even in his fathers compound
They kip deceiving you while collecting your tithe. If they build houses for me from the money coming from my organization in every state I go, do u think I'll think of building a house of my own?
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
There is a post i read that lists oyedepo as the richest in Africa. concerning the richest musicians in nigeria, P square is first.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by konews: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2018
In this article we will talk about who is the richest pastor in Nigeria and their net worth. Global media company, focusing on business, investment, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and lifestyle, Forbes in a recent rating revealed pastors from Nigeria topping the World’s Richest Pastors list. So, whoever thought pastors
are not rich should have a rethink. Gone are the days when people believe that pastors are poor and their reward is in heaven
http://www.konews.com.ng/top-richest-pastor-in-nigeria-with-their-net-worth/
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Desemond: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Great piece of writing. I enjoyed it. Although those figures are estimates. That's why it is not strange that a pastor worth more or less than the mentioned figures. It's difficult to omit Prophet T.B. Joshua from the list of richest pastors in Africa. God has greatly blessed him financially and spiritually. If you are interested in knowing how wealthy he is, read my article on T.B. Joshua cars by visiting https://bestofchristianity.com/prophet-tb-joshua-cars/
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Siscooh: 1:52am On Jan 12, 2020
Dotwillis1:
Our Tithes and Offerings made them rich undecided
Story
How much tithes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.