Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. (907 Views)

Please I Need Explanation On This / This Quote Changed My Life / What Is Wrong With This Quote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by ayanfe15(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2017
Love hurts when u breakup with some 1. Hurts even more when some 1 breaks up with u But love hurts the most when the person, you love has no idea how u feel.
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by pressplay411(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2017
Let me answer this with another quote.

It's better to have loved and lost, that to never have loved at all.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by pizzylee(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2017
its as straight forward as it looks...don't confuse u
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by firstking01(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2017
I don't seem to understand your quote....your english is poor.
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by ayanfe15(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2017
firstking01:
I don't seem to understand your quote....your english is poor.
Who force you to comment.
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 20, 2017
Op, that quote is so straight forward nah..
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by CIOSYLVA(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2017
IF U CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE QUOTE
I DON'T THINK U CAN UNDERSTAND THE EXPLANATION
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by McBrooklyn(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2017

Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by ayanfe15(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2017
The reason for quote is this. I breakup with my grilfriend some months ago. We later settle the issue and continue our relationship. After some weeks i later discover that she is dating another guy. We take about the issue and she agreed stop the relationship. She now post the quote, am asking for the explanation. I asked her about the quote but she refuse to talk on it. When ever i ask her about the relationship with the other guy. Her mood will change etc.
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by pressplay411(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2017
ayanfe15:
The reason for quote is this.
I breakup with my grilfriend some months ago.
We later settle the issue and continue our relationship.
After some weeks i later discover that she is dating another guy.
We take about the issue and she agreed stop the relationship.
She now post the quote, am asking for the explanation.
I asked her about the quote but she refuse to talk on it.
When ever i ask her about the relationship with the other guy.
Her mood will change etc.

No expert but I'm guessing she broke up with you for another guy she loves who doesn't feel the same about her.
Or you broke up with her and she ain't over it.
..yet.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by ayanfe15(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2017
pressplay411:

No expert but I'm guessing she broke up with you for another guy she loves who doesn't feel the same about her.
Or you broke up with her and she ain't over it.
..yet.
Thanks
Re: Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. by Cholls(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2017
my brother chai don't do dis to yasef na....dis babe has just succeded by working u into are manipulative plan...why can't u move on wen she told u there is someone else...there is a proverbial that says "Trust your dog to the end, a
woman till the first opportunity."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose / The Craziest Thing I've Ever Done / Very Funny Video Of Okon Lagos Being Forced To Make Love To A Beautiful Girl....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.