Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi (3278 Views)

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by SuperS1Panther: 1:39pm On May 20, 2017
Ango Abdullahi and Junaid Mohammed are the most useless Northerners i have ever seen.

They talk as if Nigeria is their father's fiefdom. Although you cannot take away their seemingly eternal passionate patriotic allegiance to the North.

To those 2 North is North West. North Central and North East are just their wives for numerical advantage.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by sanandreas(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2017
KevinDein:

Lol, do not worry your head about that, Mr. All those states will do just fine, at least not any worse than the current situation they find themselves in.
The average man in these state hasn't really benefitted much from the so-called oil from the South. Breaking up means forcing the leaders of those states to look inward.
Benue, for instance, with its huge land mass probably has the most fertile land in the country.

Y'all shouldn't worry. Breaking up will be in the best interests of everyone; the average northerner on the streets; and southerners. Except of course the elites of both regions. grin

Please the break up should be fast. Southern Nigeria have all it takes. The weather condition, port, arable land, all favourable. The north and south have different orientation. The former align to religion while the later to innovation

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by KevinDein: 2:20pm On May 20, 2017
sanandreas:

Please the break up should be fast. Southern Nigeria have all it takes. The weather condition, port, arable land, all favourable. The north and south have different orientation. The former align to religion while the later to innovation
Yeah, I've seen all the fantastic innovations that have come from the south. Changing the world. You southerners are up there with the west and Asians in innovations. Thumbs up, y'all grin

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by EazyMoh(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2017
sanandreas:
The last thing on their mind. How would Jigawa, Yobe, Bornu, Kebbi, Niger, Benue, and a host of other parasites survive?
The same way Abia, Ebonyi, Ekiti and Osun would survive.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by EazyMoh(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2017
ztapi:

offcourse i know what you mean but its only based on very wrong assumptions, the IGR of states is a rough reflection of how independent they can be without input from the centre and on that basis i dont think most northern states can do as well as their southern counterparts when it comes to standard of living
OGA go check the statistics for the IGR posted here fee days ago. No SE state made it to the top 11! while states like Ekiti, Ebonyi and the likes sat comfortably at the bottom.
You keep ramble rousing about break up while not doing a damn thing to actualize it.
Dem no born any southerner well if they dont sponsor a bill to expunge the indivisibilty clause in the Constitution.
Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Mynd42: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
gberra:
If the North should seceed, what becomes of the fate of we the Igbo Muslims. How shall we be able to fund the Imo state central mosque?

May Allah keep one Nigeria.
My dear yo.roba moozlem brother, even if you use wig and brazillian hair to cover your head, I can always spot your cone-sized skull. cheesy

I'll cut you some slack because I'm in a happy mood right now.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by walemoney007(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

OGA go check the statistics for the IGR posted here fee days ago. No SE state made it to the top 11! while states like Ekiti, Ebonyi and the likes sat comfortably at the bottom.
You keep ramble rousing about break up while not doing a damn thing to actualize it.
Dem no born any southerner well if they dont sponsor a bill to expunge the indivisibilty clause in the Constitution.
Rubbish!
so can you tell us the top 5 states that sat comfortably at the top
i wish this useless country just divide so we will trully know who the parasite are
ekiti and osun are far more better than the boko haram ravage borno state.

with division you abokis will face boko haram with your resources and population

1 Like

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Kyase(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2017
sanandreas:
The last thing on their mind. How would Jigawa, Yobe, Bornu, Kebbi, Niger, Benue, and a host of other parasites survive?
ask your brothers how they are surviving there.
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by OreMI22: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
Bunch of parasites always repeat the same phrase, yet hold tenaciously to other regions oil resources.

So if you break up will you still be sucking and using 70% of Nigeria's oil resources using all sorts of guises and lies?

If you are ready for break up, why don't you allow Nigeria's 2014 resolutions, at least you get to keep some of your current advantages while other parts of the country get a fair share in Nigeria? Bunch of funny parasites! grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough, Nigeria will indeed break up either through peaceful civilized means or massive insurgency with the present attitude of the Fulanis to dominate everything in this country. Whether Ango truly wants it or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by juman(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2017
sanandreas:

They can survive if they have real leaders that lead them.

Each state can even stand alone as a country.
Look I am typing this from a country that does not have a single drop of oil, but is one of the best rated countries in the world to its citizens.
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Blue3k(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2017
Interesting talk. He's right about the need to have real conference about it.
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by kingzizzy: 5:21pm On May 20, 2017
Whenever a Northerner says they are ready to leave Nigeria, nobody says anything

But when an Igbo man says he is ready to leave Nigeria..............

1 Like

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Blue3k(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2017
kingzizzy:
Whenever a Northerner says they are ready to leave Nigeria, nobody says anything

Nobody cares hobestly. See how nobody even giving a fight. A few members don't even believe they could stand alone economicly.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Masculity(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
rose54321:
Abegi, northerners aren't ready for any breakup now until oil exploration is at exploration/ production level.

Fortunately or unfortunately Nigeria as a country has long been carved by our colonizers and there's really nothing we can do about it.
Maybe in decades to come, the south can break away, but I don't foresee that anytime soon.

What we would advocate​ for rather is reviewing the requirement to win the presidential election, it only favours the North. Either another state is given to the south east, or we return back to zonal regional structures, the latter seems more feasible.

It's unfair for a single zone to have a larger say simply because of their population.

Unfair? Please define democracy for me.
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by rose54321: 6:20pm On May 20, 2017
Masculity:

Unfair? Please define democracy for me.

Government for the people, by the people and of the people.
The people here refers to the entire populace, not a fraction of the population.

Hope you understand
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by sanandreas(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2017
juman:

They can survive if they have real leaders that lead them.

Each state can even stand alone as a country.
Look I am typing this from a country that does not have a single drop of oil, but is one of the best rated countries in the world to its citizens.

Two things are derailing the North at the moment. Religion and breeding Almajiri's.
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by sanandreas(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
ask your brothers how they are surviving there.

My brother's are surviving because we don't wait for the government. We don't breed like pigs. We are also Industrous and educated. The current system is not encouraging states to look inwards.
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by EazyMoh(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2017
walemoney007:
so can you tell us the top 5 states that sat comfortably at the top
i wish this useless country just divide so we will trully know who the parasite are
ekiti and osun are far more better than the boko haram ravage borno state.

with division you abokis will face boko haram with your resources and population
Lol! Facts don't lie! Go and get the stats and study them.
Quit your emotional banters, and go look for a way to divide the country. We are ready!

1 Like

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Masculity(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
rose54321:

Government for the people, by the people and of the people.
The people here refers to the entire populace, not a fraction of the population.

Hope you understand

Thanks. Remember, majority carry...
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by DrGoodman: 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
kingzizzy:

The former contributes nothing and takes everything, the latter contributes everything and collects nothing.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by juman(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2017
sanandreas:

Two things are derailing the North at the moment. Religion and breeding Almajiri's.

Their only problem is lack of good leaders.

Other regions also lack good leaders.
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

Rubbish!
Ive been away for a while and...what se states igr are you even talking about?apart from abia which had a sharp deep last year the others have been doing pretty fine over the years unlike...oga u can only boast here, your elders wouldnt dare support nigerias break up because they know they cant have it easier without the south. face front jare
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/igr-36-states-generate-n682bn/
Re: "Northern Nigeria Is Ready For Breakup" - Prof Ango Abdullahi by irsakant: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
sanandreas:
The last thing on their mind. How would Jigawa, Yobe, Bornu, Kebbi, Niger, Benue, and a host of other parasites survive? The next big thing to consume the North will be the Almajiri's. 25 million Almajiri's roaming the streets of North. A northerner will never have meaningful investment in the South. They are either mashai, onion seller, carrot seller or scrap collectors. I wonder if it is thesame religion they practice with Saudi Arabia or Turkey
They're the most sensible tribe! With their cry of “One Nigeria,” they wisely invest in their land. While you fools leave your land to invest in theirs. So, they're the “wisest”

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Bride & Groom Did At Their Wedding That Has Gone Viral(pic) / Biafra: This Is My Place In Onitsha,anambra State No Movement (pic) / Muhammadu Buhari And El-rufai Visited And Bowed To El Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.