Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! (923 Views)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Abuja High Court Refuses To Stop INEC On Melaye’s Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 9:20am On May 20, 2017
Saraki & Dogara used N23.4M to buy Dino's books for Legislators.
That is the salary of 1,302 Civil servants@18k.
Thunder FIRE them and all the people that are out to destroy Nigeria!!
Re: See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 20, 2017
modelmike7:
Saraki & Dogara used N23.4M to buy Dino's books for Legislators.
That is the salary of 1,302 Civil servants@18k.
Thunder FIRE them and all the people that are out to destroy Nigeria!!
Hmmm just don't...

Re: See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2017
angels09:
Hmmm just don't...
That should be you on the white top and jean , why you wan kill ya self?! Life is sweet o, Angel!!!

1 Like

Re: See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2017
modelmike7:

That should be you on the white top and jean , why you wan kill ya self?!
Life is sweet o, Angel!!!
God forbid. Ain't gonna kill nobody including myself. I am worried about you... I am not sure I wanna be missing you yet

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 20, 2017
angels09:

God forbid. Ain't gonna kill nobody including myself. I am worried about you... I am not sure I wanna be missing you yet
Angel, m or f ?
Re: See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2017
modelmike7:

Angel, m or f ?
What does it matter?
Re: See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 10:02am On May 20, 2017
angels09:

What does it matter?
...... wanna know if it's a 'f' running her mouth on me this early morning so I rather choose to ignore her completely or a nigga.
In the absence of no reply, do have a nice day and don't derail this thread about the corrupt politicians you support.
Thank you? Don't mention!!
Re: See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! by Nobody: 10:09am On May 20, 2017
modelmike7:
...... wanna know if it's a 'f' running her mouth on me this early morning so I rather choose to ignore her completely or a nigga.
In the absence of no reply, do have a nice day and don't derail this thread about the corrupt politicians you support.
Thank you? Don't mention!!
It's all good for you to lump Moi is a group of your choosing. Very nice and intelligent

(1) (Reply)

All That Is Wrong With The Nigerian Mentality- Restoration(2). Africa As A Whole / Governor Wilie Obiano's Bus Involved In A Ghastly Accident (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina, Alhaji Usman Nagogo During The Polo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.