Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) (82107 Views)

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2017
burkingx:
grin
That Pic Na Wetin Amaechi And Co Use Decieve Us Finish! Na Him Dat Guy Win Finish Come Tag Us 5% Well God Dey Sha... I No Say im body dey hear am now.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Brushless: 1:54pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=56699819][/quote]Really, it is!
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 20, 2017
Dwarves?
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Such a simple occasion. They look good together.
The wife is beautiful and young, unlike this one.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5349532_screenshot20120219at1_46_27am_jpeg74dd348a0910ccaad0d47cc0daedcd83
She should remain there with him o. If she come back here,na to dey find who go pound akpu morning and afternoon, then jump on his potbelly at night.

What is ya problem self?
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2017
Please rephrase the topic. It should be inter-racial marriage but not inter-religion as Islam forbids giving out our ladies to Christians unless if he revert to Islam.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 1:56pm On May 20, 2017
Pls correct this is it a marriage between a christian and muslim or between igbo man and muslim girlfriend. If not why is the girls tribe anonymous
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:56pm On May 20, 2017
Muslim girls love christian guys very well they just scared, had fun with most of dem back then in ABU zaria
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by menwongo(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal:
Despite being Christian, I just like this their head coverings.

Guy you spoke my mind.
Have been secretly admiring them when I was serving.

Not our girls that plaits and be shaking it even in restaurants!

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by mecc: 1:58pm On May 20, 2017
Nnaa men this guy has a target I swear. shocked
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2017
igbo guys don't carry last nah.... I know this marriage is for a reason nah.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by tsmart360(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Probably, the girl's Alhaji father has promised Collins of certain property and money if he marries her daughter.

I had same promise while in Kebbi but I knew my people won't want to hear such, so I respected myself and ran as far as my legs could carry me. Some of my stuffs are still in kebbi because I told the girl I was just going to Abuja to see a friend that I will be back next 2 days. Omo, I picked my important stuffs and left. Came back and changed my number.

Nma27....my newest crush
hehehehe baba easy. Who say lai mohammed dy lie? Baba e dy learn for ur side

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by justmenoni: 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
Igbos can arrangemarry anything cos of paper's even if it's sudan paper's grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by sarcoma: 2:03pm On May 20, 2017
If at all our brothers from the north will allow this it will go a long way in fostering unity in the country
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Such a simple occasion. They look good together.
The wife is beautiful and young, unlike this one.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5349532_screenshot20120219at1_46_27am_jpeg74dd348a0910ccaad0d47cc0daedcd83
She should remain there with him o. If she come back here,na to dey find who go pound akpu morning and afternoon, then jump on his potbelly at night.
its not about how young but how happy and peacefully can they live together
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by nextprince: 2:03pm On May 20, 2017
mekonglobal:

That Pic Na Wetin Amaechi And Co Use Decieve Us Finish! Na Him Dat Guy Win Finish Come Tag Us 5% Well God Dey Sha... I No Say im body dey hear am now.

How Ameachi take deceive you? Una vote am? The 5% na the vote wey im get from there be dat na. Abi u want make he say im getting 97% from there?
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal:
in a sane reasoning, I think its a good thing to cover head, religion apart for now
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by obontami: 2:09pm On May 20, 2017
HITTED:
Igbo man! He won't mind swearing his soul and kidney to Muhammad as long as money is involved.

Aishasafatu, let's have our own wedding too, this time in my own church.
grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Ramlay(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2017
dragonking2:
If it was Nigerian Muslim (especially from the north) ,the father will want to poison and kill the girl because she is marrying a christian. undecided

Make I no talk too much.
My oga i don't think u read the post line by line. " they said igbo man not igbo christian"
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2017
Hmm!! Igbo guy!!! I dey fear una, I am very sure that the guy has another plan. An average Igbo fit marry panda because of money, hence the stuff get ....... Kedu
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by HITTED(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2017
obontami:
grin grin grin
Obontikititki! I hail, baba!
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 20, 2017
muhakeem:
in a sane reasoning, I think its a good thing to cover head, religion apart for now

True. Even when not in a religious procession.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by obontami: 2:12pm On May 20, 2017
HITTED:

Obontikititki! I hail, baba!

Hahaha! grin bros I lay for ground dey greet you! grin
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

How Ameachi take deceive you? Una vote am? The 5% na the vote wey im get from there be dat na. Abi u want make he say im getting 97% from there?
So Hw im be now? im dey enjoy the wining now? abi u dey enjoy the change?
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by nextprince: 2:15pm On May 20, 2017
mekonglobal:

So Hw im be now? im dey enjoy the wining now? abi u dey enjoy the change?

That is a different thing all together, but don't say Ameachi deceived you because you did not even vote him.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:17pm On May 20, 2017
tsmart360:
hehehehe baba easy. Who say lai mohammed dy lie? Baba e dy learn for ur side

Have you stayed in the north before?
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:17pm On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

A Northern muslim made promises to you so that you marry their daughter? Choi, nawa for some of una oh!

Have you stayed in North before.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by nextprince: 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Have you stayed in North before.
I'm a Northerner and have stayed in that Kebbi state for more than 5 yrs. So, bros abeg take am easy.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by tsmart360(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Have you stayed in the north before?
No.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by factwriter(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2017
DONALD TRUMP PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO ISLAM

www.loonwatch.com/2017/05/donald-trump-pledges-allegiance-to-islam-ahead-of-saudi-visit

In an historic announcement, President Trump asked his National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster to let the American people know that he is pledging allegiance to Islam and that he “hopes for a peaceful vision of Islam to dominate the world” ahead of a visit to Saudi Arabia.
It was so subtle you might have missed it.
It seems that Saudi King Salman, the Custodian of the Two Holy Places convinced Trump, after securing an over $300 billion dollars arms deal for the kingdom, that it was in the US’ best interests to embrace Islam.
Sources close to the White House say that Trump also thinks this will help to end violent attacks on the US by groups such as ISIS and AlQaeda, who could not be reached for comment as they are busy trying to figure out what to do with all the unemployed men they previously provided jobs for, and are once again jobless.
In celebration of the world historical event Trump will hold a male-only star-studded gala in Riyadh, the capital of Wahabbi Islam. Headlining the event will be country star Toby Keith who has forgone his trademark songs praising US bombs being dropped on innocent Muslim children and drinking cold beers for more passionate songs in praise of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

That is a different thing all together, but don't say Ameachi deceived you because you did not even vote him.
What Are U Even Saying, That Mantra Of 5% Where Did U Think It Resonated From? Pls Check Ur History Book Well Before Respond.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:31pm On May 20, 2017
Sincere4u:
That's one thing i like about the igbo man.
He can slice through barriers to get what he wants no matter what it takes.
Very romantic too.
watz romantic here o
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Caseless: 2:37pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal:
they say because Muslim women do that, they're oppressed. I wonder why reverend sisters are always covered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.