Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) (82111 Views)

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 20, 2017
StarBukola:
Let's see what they would say

No need to say anything. The man converted ...if you are doubting check who officiated the ceremony .
Malaysia no be Nigeria
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2017
In Nigeria a Christian Man cannot marry a Muslim woman,they ladies parents will rather tell the man to convert to Islam in other to give her hand in marriage,but the other way around, Muslims men marry Christian girls without conditions attached
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Masterclass32: 8:45pm On May 20, 2017
Trexnemesis:
The cap no fit enter and balance well on his flattt head!
Na wah o!.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sef, making fun of we flattties.

Btw, HML to the couple.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2017
This is hw it should be ....no racism in islam..say no to racism
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
dragonking2:
If it was Nigerian Muslim (especially from the north) ,the father will want to poison and kill the girl because she is marrying a christian. undecided

Make I no talk too much.

U ain't completely correct. Only condition attached to a muslim (male or female) marrying a xtian is dat u convert to islam.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by oluwadubem: 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
femi4:
Igbo guy? I doubt if the motive is genuine....money gats to be involve.

In Koker's voice:

O fe lo Malay, O fe lo shomo eh e eh
Owo lo fin do something o O

lol why doubting are you in his mind....yoruba folks una no go kill person abeg......

#peace#
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:36am On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Such a simple occasion. They look good together.
The wife is beautiful and young, unlike this one.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5349532_screenshot20120219at1_46_27am_jpeg74dd348a0910ccaad0d47cc0daedcd83
She should remain there with him o. If she come back here,na to dey find who go pound akpu morning and afternoon, then jump on his potbelly at night.
tell me what's wrong with d oyibo lady?y can't u acknowledge a handsome or harmsome lady when u c one.I don't like ur biasness
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On May 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
watz romantic here o

Nicky how are you?.
What i meant by my statement is that Igbo men are very Romantic. You know it's true.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by str8talk1: 3:44am On May 21, 2017
Wan na based on logistics! grin
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2017
Vorpal:

True. Even when not in a religious procession.
honestly, modesty is the key

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2017
Sincere4u:

Nicky how are you?.
What i meant by my statement is that Igbo men are very Romantic. You know it's true.
She's doing great. Hw have you been? Yeah more, or less smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.