Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide (58792 Views)

Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by bencarson007(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
now buhari will be blamed and not osinbajo bounch of hypocrytos
. Na Osinbajo appoint the minister or is there something we don't know?
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
now buhari will be blamed and not osinbajo bounch of hypocrytos
It's the presidency.
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 20, 2017
okay.
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by lordkhalifa(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2017
Yellow-bar oily owambe obessed ppl wil see nothing wrong in this.... Tufiakwa
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by beblessed(f): 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
You talking about tomatoes, have you bought garri recently? The common man cannot afford garri again. You can't eat tomatoes and be ok but you can drink garri and go on with the business of the day. God protect the poor.
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by adoyi81: 12:59am On May 21, 2017
flyca:
Dear reader/commenter, in case you don't know yet, see what tomatoes look like, ordinarily.
Mstcheew,.All these genetic engineered stuffs.
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Fourwinds: 6:24am On May 21, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Hmmm, I didn't see where he mentioned Buhari in his post ooh. How is it doing you Sir?
d thing dey do am well well
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by MhissIfe(f): 1:11pm On May 21, 2017
Agribusiness is the way forward. Check out my signaturehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gr3ZaWxGRE&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCO259-Xp_tMCFQu2VQod6uYCRFInZnJvbSBjaXR5IGdpcmwgdG8gYmVjb21pbmcgYSBwaWcgZmFybWVy&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
sar33:
Moremi Ojudu, the outspoken daughter of the Special Adviser to President Buhari on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu is not taking any 'chill' with President Buhari's administration.She went to buy tomatoes in Lagos and was shocked that a basket costs N25,000.She took to social media to air her dissatisfaction and wrote....

'My face when I hear basket of tomatoes is N25, 000. The one in the crates,  N10, 000. The small basket I bought N12, 000.
See my Abokis looking on.
It's so tough dwelling in Nigeria'

Where are we headed?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/face-when-i-hear-basket-of-tomatoes-is.html
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by ifysimple(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2017
erosimo:
What do you expect when the present agriculture minister studied french language
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by sfinkzslot(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2017
some people love attention and will do almost anything to get it me? keep the attention abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.