Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad (800 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad by joenasmart7(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2017
Hey, Everyonez It Been A While i visit d site...... Soo straight to d point i hav been making future desions of myself lately with marriage been d most talked in my head cus it get me scared, but anyway i have been fund of making debates with my friends which seems better MARRYING FROM YOUR NATION OR ABROAD, am fund of white people alot, i always admire those long blond hair and those pretty blushies, my uncle stay in canada which which gives mee an oppournity to travel and experince live there and also giving myself a shot of dating one of them, but my mum as adviced mee dat marrying from your country is the best option cause they already have the knowlegde of such enivornment than marrying an oversea woman but insisted am not ready for such dat wen am older i should have my decisions..... Soo what do you think?

Re: Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 20, 2017
It's your life, your preference and your problem frankly. We can't choose or insist that you marry from this country or from abroad. You will be living with the person not us .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
It's your life, your preference and your problem frankly. We can't chose or insist that you marry from this country or from abroad. You will be living with the person not us .

grin savage

Re: Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad by Mansions: 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
Marry from over sea
Re: Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:30pm On May 20, 2017
U shuld marri 4rm hausaied con3

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
My brother, just wait till you are of age cos you sound so immature coupled with your english.
Re: Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad by chris2face(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
Nigga u can even marry from underground all na marriage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Now? (help Out) / 7 Qualities Of A Good Girlfriend And How To Know Them / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.