Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now (877 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Scared To Talk To Me, Am Still Single- Lady Cry Out / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Nobody: 11:18am On May 20, 2017
Good day landers. pls I really need someone to talk to. I have a heavy hrt ryt now
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Nobody: 11:22am On May 20, 2017
My screen is focused on u

Fire down i am reading thru
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Nobody: 11:44am On May 20, 2017
eat! buy a sachet of tramadol and use only one tablet and thank me later Walahi what's hurting will go in a sec
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by darbeelicous(f): 11:49am On May 20, 2017
hmmmmmm me too, I need a tall, dark, handsome, caring, God fearing, rich matured within the age of 25 to 30, with deep voice, broad shoulders, bright eyes, loving smile and clean shave to plz borrow me his techno charger my battery will soon off.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Nutase: 11:56am On May 20, 2017
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Ncsamuel(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmmmmm me too, I need a tall, dark, handsome, caring, God fearing, rich matured within the age of 25 to 30, with deep voice, broad shoulders, bright eyes, loving smile and clean shave to plz borrow me his techno charger my battery will soon off.... grin grin grin
yeah right! So whats the possibility/probability that he is also somewhere looking for YOU?! You ladies ehn?
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Ncsamuel(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
yeah right! So whats the possibility/probability that he is also somewhere looking for YOU?! You ladies ehn? Una funny
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by darbeelicous(f): 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
Ncsamuel:
yeah right! So whats the possibility/probability that he is also somewhere looking for YOU?! You ladies ehn? Una funny
plz read my comment again, this time add a little Sense of humor.

#peace.

2 Likes

Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Sugarcious(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
darbeelicous:

i have a big pin for your tecno charging port. U still want one?
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
Are we supposed to ask what's wrong? Or guess? It's not how it works. You say it,we slay it that's how it works.
Re: SOS: Please I Need Someone Matured To Talk To Right Now by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
Are we supposed to ask what's wrong? Or guess? It's not how it works. You say it,we slay it that's how it works.
i will pm u

(1) (Reply)

A Smart Lady Wrote This......... / Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? / Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.