Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) (5130 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by EvenBlogger: 4:22pm On May 20, 2017
This is a Town in Anambra State - A Definition of Obiano's 2nd Tenure | Before randy falsehood scopists misleads you (as is customary with APGA'ns), the Willie M Obiano led government has abandoned all major/critical projects initiated by Peter Obi (Anambra South has been a victim of this supposed politically motivated plot).

Irrespective of several visits, submissions and political "romancing/serving interests", our humble submissions have fell on deaf ears.

This is one of many menaces in my town (Awa in Orumba North - Anambra State) under APGA led Willie Obiano administration. This very road (Ufuma - Okpeze - Ugwuoba) is that which Ex-Gov Obi told us 80% has been paid to the contractor, and now completely abandoned. This has exposed towns in that route to threat of erosion, insecurity, commercial collapse an other disasters.

Irrespective of whatever a progressive is tagged today, i can authoritatively affirm that several submissions have been made to the governor, government's corridors (via ADU - Town Union), follow up visits by stakeholders and more. All seem to have fallen on deaf ears.

Anambra bu nke anyi and my town shouldn't be treated with neglect and used for political scopes, i can't be less concerned as the rain sets in. The multiplier effect and burden of "washed away" billions invested in the project is what i'm most worried about.

Government should be seen to be responsibly responsive.

Speaking of a second tenure with these anomaly shows how insensitive and anti-people a government can be.

#aBetterAnambraIsPossible

The 3 Billion Naira (Only Private Cars Fly Overs) Can Build 20 Federal Government Standard Main Roads

Source & Powered By : http://40ng.com/this-is-a-town-in-anambra-state-a-definition-of-obianos-2nd-tenure/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by EvenBlogger: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by EvenBlogger: 4:24pm On May 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by Splinz(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Looks more like a village. It's typical of Nigerian villages. Op is just trying to score some cheap political points.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by PointZerom: 4:29pm On May 20, 2017
Op, you have failed. We know how village settings are, we also know that Obiano won't do all the things expected of him in just one term.

Yours is a case of one who shows the world how dirty the body of his mother's pot of soup is without showing them the BIG meats and fishes that filled the pot of soup.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by nwabobo: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
Obiano has done well but we need Chidoka to take over next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by ApolitiCal: 4:36pm On May 20, 2017
That kind of place is everywhere including the most developed part of afonja land......Lagos. Obiano is working

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by EvenBlogger: 4:44pm On May 20, 2017
ApolitiCal:
That kind of place is everywhere including the most developed part of afonja land......Lagos. Obiano is working

If you are waiting for my Response ....

Am sorry you are wasting your Time

Picture speaks loauder than Words ....

That is AWA a Town In Anambra State ...

Awka is Looking Fine . Yes ... Obiano is the Brain behind that ....

But Look at the Poor Masses ......

Not Just AWA ... Go to Ukpor Nnewi South Local Government and see what is happening there .....
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by omowolewa: 4:51pm On May 20, 2017
That soil is very loose, it requires huge investment and expertise beyond the state's limited resources for now.

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by iamoyindamola(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2017
the man is really trying,atleast not all Igbos are useless
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:59pm On May 20, 2017
Such scenes exist in all nigerian States. All.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by AtlanticBreeze: 5:01pm On May 20, 2017
iamoyindamola:
the man is really trying,atleast not all Igbos are useless
what of this Yoruba leader

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2017
Yes! He will win and you and your sponsors will hide your faces in shame grin

The man has built Bridges, Schools, Markets, Shopping Malls, Hospitals, Paid Workers Up-to-date Salaries and even exported 'Ugwu' to Obodo Oyibo (Currently recorded in Guinness Book of Records)!!! cheesy

And you, What have you personally achieved in this Life for yourself?! cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2017
dix d only governor dat can be compared to ambode...at least he just prove to us that not all flantinos ar drug traffickers, nuisance and ashawo married women who go nude for soldiers nd police
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
he will win notin will stop him a man without owing salaries or external debt is massive building infastructures in d state.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by nku5: 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by nku5: 5:29pm On May 20, 2017
Na una sabi. My own be say APC must NEVER win in my state. Tufiakwa!!

Its between Chidoka and Obiano or any other.....except the demonic, parasitic APC that seeks to starve people and reverse progress
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2017
kestolove95:
dix d only governor dat can be compared to ambode...at least he just prove to us that not all flantinos ar drug traffickers, nuisance and ashawo married women who go nude for soldiers nd police

Take a look at what a girl is saying. Generalizing a tribe and calling your fellow woman an Ashawo. Ur case Is shameful.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by ejanla077: 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
kestolove95:

my yoruba muslim brother claiming female

we need to go back to hit our yoruba muslim ewedu skull 5 more times on the ground so Allah will show us more ways to hate Igbos

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by Nutase: 6:12pm On May 20, 2017
Lubbish
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by malton: 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
Why does Anambra bother you people so much?

See obsession o.

Nawa!
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by Evathyst(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2017
O boy! This Flattinos their land worse o! Eroision-ridden, topographically unsafe, structurally dreadful and looks more like a Shrine. Little wonder they are claiming 'Lagos is no man's land'. Better thing hungry all these 'Yeastern Jews'.

Make I laugh small abeg.....

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by wristbangle: 7:56pm On May 20, 2017
Obiano performance is fair in Anambra state development despite his shortcomings as he cannot touch everywhere in the state.

One cannot entirely blame him for the gully erosion damaging the roads because some areas in SE region have soil texture which is soft red mud with terrible land terrain hence (poor rating) in geology and soil science evaluation.

Politicians have a way of deceiving citizens by constructing few elaborate projects and employ media touts to hype their works as if no one can match their achievement.
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by Alariwo2: 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
in this 21st century?
Igbos ronu

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by kelvin1191(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2017
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by IkediEbubes: 8:09pm On May 20, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother claiming female

we need to go back to hit our yoruba muslim ewedu skull 5 more times on the ground so Allah will show us more ways to hate Igbos

My fellow wawa Ibo, stop disgracing we Osu Ibos.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by FKO81(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
Evathyst:
O boy! This Flattinos their land worse o! Eroision-ridden, topographically unsafe, structurally dreadful and looks more like a Shrine. Little wonder they are claiming 'Lagos is no man's land'. Better thing hungry all these 'Yeastern Jews'.

Make I laugh small abeg.....

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by BrutalJab: 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
Liar liar pants on fire
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by shaibu123: 8:28pm On May 20, 2017
Awa has been overlooked for some many years
Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by raker300: 8:29pm On May 20, 2017
So obiano should tar every single road in anambra state in less than 3 years?

Op, you're a joke

1 Like

Re: This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) by ejanla077: 9:32pm On May 20, 2017
IkediEbubes:

My fellow wawa Ibo, stop disgracing we Osu Ibos.

my yoruba muslim brother

we yoruba muslims of d cat family dont know what you mean

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted / See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC / Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.