Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted (5123 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig / Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by jared007: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed the states he will claim should Federal Government grant his call for referendum.

Featuring on Channels television, the IPOB leader disclosed that he would claim, Rivers state, Bayelsa, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom respectively, should Federal Government grant the call for referendum.

On using war to achieve his aim, Kanu said, “No because truth is a far more potent and deadlier weapon than bullets. No war. When I say Biafra or death, I mean I will keep pushing, either I am Alive or I die in the process. I wouldn’t stop.

“Had sovereign National conference been convened by the powers that be, where every ethnic Nationality comes together to say what type of country do we want? Sit down, discuss and agree. I can begin to perhaps submit to the opposition.

“It is way too late. They have killed so many people. They have ruined too many lives. They have wasted too many souls. How do we bring those people back.”

Revealing the states Kanu said: “Rivers state, Bayelsa, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Basically South East and South South without Edo state. This also includes Igede Idoma”

Reacting to comment by the Rivers Sate Governor, Nyesom Wike that Rivers was not part of Biafra, the IPOB leader said, “He cannot say that. It is for the people to decide”.

Similarly, Kanu had declared that he is ready to lay down his life for the actualization of Biafra.

http://allnews.uodoo.com/en-ng/detail/1199430051661507?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Gourdoinc(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
why giving attention to that deluded lunatic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
WannabeHero

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by jaychubi: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Map of Biafra for kids of today

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is so politically naive. These states will decide for themselves what union they want.
Haba! The guy go use him own hand spoil him market.

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by swiz123(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Our Hero!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
jared007:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed the states he will claim should Federal Government grant his call for referendum.

Featuring on Channels television, the IPOB leader disclosed that he would claim, Rivers state, Bayelsa, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom respectively, should Federal Government grant the call for referendum.

On using war to achieve his aim, Kanu said, “No because truth is a far more potent and deadlier weapon than bullets. No war. When I say Biafra or death, I mean I will keep pushing, either I am Alive or I die in the process. I wouldn’t stop.

“Had sovereign National conference been convened by the powers that be, where every ethnic Nationality comes together to say what type of country do we want? Sit down, discuss and agree. I can begin to perhaps submit to the opposition.

“It is way too late. They have killed so many people. They have ruined too many lives. They have wasted too many souls. How do we bring those people back.”

Revealing the states Kanu said: “Rivers state, Bayelsa, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Basically South East and South South without Edo state. This also includes Igede Idoma”

Reacting to comment by the Rivers Sate Governor, Nyesom Wike that Rivers was not part of Biafra, the IPOB leader said, “He cannot say that. It is for the people to decide”.

Similarly, Kanu had declared that he is ready to lay down his life for the actualization of Biafra.

The bold above is why I warned the zoo government don't kill any soul because it will close all avenues for dialogue at the time you will need it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by PFRB: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Did he say states that will vote for Biafra or sates that he will claim

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by CaptainGOOD: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
why giving attention to that deluded lunatic.

bia kpachara anya gi o

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Aufbauh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
This Nnamdi Kanu needs a psychiatric examination.

If the dude is in lagos LASTMA will refer him to Badagry and after three weeks LAWMA will dump him at Ojota by toll gate.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by TheKingdom: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3906988

This is where the real Political problems are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by somez(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
You and who? That guy should leave enugu state outta it.
swiz123:
Our Hero!!

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Basic123: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nnamdi Kanu is so politically naive. These states will decide for themselves what union they want.
Haba! The guy go use him own hand spoil him market.

Even the few intelligent Biafran jews will be so deluded to know that this their God is a lunatic.

"You said its not for wike to decide but the people but you've already decided for them.Abi is he the "people" he was referring to?

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Basic123: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
why the deluded no include their no mans land of lagos.?

He should have claimed edo and lagos too.

what is delta state even doing there?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by conductor7: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin
Basic123:

Even the few intelligent Biafran jews will be so deluded to know that this their God is a lunatic.

"You said its not for wike to decide but the people but you've already decided for them.Abi is he the "people" he is referring to?

. They're emulating Awolowlo the ewedu-gobbling hanimal grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by pryme(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Drama keeps getting exciting, this comedy will keep entertained till the EPL starts grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bayelsa ! hahaha you can't have my state baba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
The biafran alligator (agigator) never cease to amaze me.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by victorvezx(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Deluded man leading deluded people. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Eastfield1: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
jared007:

why the Use of the word "Claim"?
I watched that Video and Till End Nnamdi KANU did not use the word " Claim"https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz2A3H5i1aw
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by franchizy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
jaychubi:
Map of Biafra for kids of today

You and kanu are clowns. Keep dreaming. Biafra can never be actualized with kanu.

Come july 12th kanu will be sent back to kuje as i wish our gallant military more bullets to their guns to bring down all the enemies of the state.

Kanu is a criminal and a terorist.

Igbos are road side traders, pick pockets and petty criminals.
Nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by franchizy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
swiz123:
Our Hero!!

A criminal and a terorist is your hero. Shame on you.

You better get a life.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by victorvezx(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Eastfield1:

why the Use of the word "Claim"?
I watched that Video and Till End Nnamdi KANU did not use the word " Claim".
Will u deny the fact that that is what his deluded kind wants?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Eastfield1: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
victorvezx:
Will u deny the fact that that is what his deluded kind wants?
you have no argument. you are just feeling bitter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Yyeske(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
sean1000x:

The bold above is why I warned the zoo government don't kill any soul because it will close all avenues for dialogue at the time you will need it.
The FG security forces will kill more and you can do nothing about it. No dialogue, no Biafra and start the war soonest

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by jaychubi: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
franchizy:

You and kanu are clowns. Keep dreaming. Biafra can never be actualized with kanu.

Come july 12th kanu will be sent back to kuje as i wish our gallant military more bullets to their guns to bring down all the enemies of the state.

Kanu is a criminal and a terorist.

Igbos are road side traders, pick pockets and petty criminals.
Nonsense.

Lol stop Crying boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by collinsfhk(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
jared007:

Dear OP, lies kills. I listened to the interview and nothing like claiming was mentioned. He was asked which state will make up his dream Biafra and he mentioned them. He also said referendum should be granted let the pple of the states he mentioned decide for themselves.

This won't benefit in any way -

Jeremiah 50:36 A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Integrityfarms(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Doggedness and love for Justice, the greatest weapon Nnamdi Kanu have.
A very rare uncommon Igbo man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Integrityfarms(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
GOOOGLE504:
WannabeHero
I don't think he is a wannabe hero. Sincerely He Is.
No Igbo man commands such respect as Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by FisifunKododada: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by FisifunKododada: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
cool cool
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets / What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? / Fully Armed Herdsmen Getting Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.