Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man (27719 Views)

INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election / Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by oodua1stson: 10:04pm On May 20, 2017
Almajiri they said.......well said
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Reaslist2017: 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
Huh??
CACAWA:
He be the ones that were stood in them middle.

and he always luuk as a illitinrait

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by DexteryJoe(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2017
owk, so we r discussinv Elrufai
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
Lastking147:
Nigga fvckin ugly from day 1
Aboki grin

Savage.

But who fine epp?
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Drienzia: 10:26pm On May 20, 2017
POpikin:
Guy please see my JAMB result.
After 5 years
Nice result. which uni u apply for?
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 20, 2017
CACAWA:

Lord have 'Mar CY' (Jamaican tone) I think is prayer and sleep time!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Trust77: 10:33pm On May 20, 2017
Ugly Bastard
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 20, 2017
CACAWA:

Lord have 'Mar ccY' (Jamaican tone) this one weak me! I think is prayer and sleep time!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Evidence1000(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2017
CACAWA:

See what you've caused here. People are now wondering if something is wrong with me simply because of your English. I can't laugh anymore abeg.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Sammy07: 10:42pm On May 20, 2017
CACAWA:
He [s] be the ones that were stood in them middle. [/s]

cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by ceco(f): 10:58pm On May 20, 2017
Niz one. Fashion is a circle. Fela (palazo) trouser reigned early 2000 n dat was wat reigned in d 80's, probably before.
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Lastking147(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
Freiden:

Savage.

But who fine epp?
Na money dey dry use do am my nigga
Even if you're ugly like a baboon and u get money girls will flock around you na
Olowo Laye Mo wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
moderators una weldone o, you people did not push a similar thread posted by 6.02pm to this particular thread (posted 7.42pm) i was FTC to frontpage! no integrity.

Throwback Photos Of Governor El-rufai And His Friends

this one we all are in presently is a woping 1hour+ late than the other.

kwantinu, you absolutely have the prerogative to run the site the way you want.
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Siddeek: 11:51pm On May 20, 2017
taylor88:
abo.ki na abo.ki my nigga
inyamiri na inyamiri even in malaysia
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Nobody: 12:45am On May 21, 2017
POpikin:

After 5 years

After five years of trying, ur still claiming 1996. & you wan God to bless your studies when the foundation itself is built on .......

Anyways congratulations, wishing you d best
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by deebest8(m): 2:33am On May 21, 2017
Lastking147:
Nigga fvckin ugly from day 1
Aboki grin

What did you expect,the beautiful one are yet to be born back den now grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by bewla(m): 5:44am On May 21, 2017
CACAWA:

Olof you that is shouting that my Inglish are not correkt, I sorry for you because still that inglish that you can spoke that you must use carry go bank o.

meanwhile, hull hawa linders her hinside, henjohin the haycee, we were houtside, hungering hour hownself, instend of hos to join hour mouth to be habusing them, we her habusing hoursef ...

or maybe I is quinn Helisabet of Hingland, you will told me.

hahahha, guys na joke o..I am a PhD scholar o
U try Jo if we agree b4 to be spoke like dis mebi we for get we own and she no go dey fight say u be Hausa or Igbo tabi Yoruba e for jos be one naija one language one nation no mix or lost culture

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Mbediogu(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2017
CACAWA:

Olof you that is shouting that my Inglish are not correkt, I sorry for you because still that inglish that you can spoke that you must use carry go bank o.

meanwhile, hull hawa linders her hinside, henjohin the haycee, we were houtside, hungering hour hownself, instend of hos to join hour mouth to be habusing them, we her habusing hoursef ...

or maybe I is quinn Helisabet of Hingland, you will told me.

hahahha, guys na joke o..I am a PhD scholar o

But you already have a PhD . . . in bad English.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Tecno66: 10:24am On May 21, 2017
Terorrists/Fulani herdsmen in training
madjam:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state took to his Facebook page to share pictures of himself and his friends as young men growing up in North East Nigeria. He mentioned the friends in the pictures as Saidu Jae, Lawal Inuwa, Saidu Garba and late friends Saleh and Haladu Shehu.

He said the pictures where taken during their teenage years. The governor has blue arrow identifying him in the pictures.

Check the photos below:

See More @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/el-rufai-shares-rare-photos-of-himself.html

Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by kokostick(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2017
POpikin:

After 5 years
so u started writing jamb when u were 16yrs.. ..issorite kontinue
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by Pumpido75(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2017
Only God knows tomorrow. Indeed governor El-rufai wasn't born with a silver spoon. I pray Allah makes our tomorrow to be better than today, amen.
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2017
them go sabi book well well
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by springtech(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2017
The head of a CABAL.
The PRESIDENCY himself.
Another CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY.
Tuale for the baba.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man by win2kwire: 5:19pm On May 21, 2017
today he is a looter of public money!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.