Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed (4827 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women / 8 Types Of Vaginas | Which One Is Yours? (educational Purpose Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by saphhire: 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
One of the most difficult subjects to understand is women. They come in various shapes and sizes, and each is unique in her own little ways. Their moods change faster than numbers on the stock exchange. Men, simple-minded as they are, are in constant fear of unintentionally offending or displeasing them. And the situation becomes a hundred times riskier and more challenging in bed. You never know when or how she might react to that new move you just tried? Maybe she was shy only in public, and wants you to do more.

I listed out the 8 different kinds of personalities women act out in bed, and how to get around each.

1. The Dead Body

This kind likes to be ultra passive in bed, and believes that the act of sex is the responsibility of the man. All she does is lie down in bed, frozen like a dead body, expecting you to act upon her. At the most, she can make sex noises to prove you are not having sex with a dead body.

2. The One Who Bites And Scratches
This type is totally capable of injuring you. She reacts wildly to anything you do to her body. She might scratch your back roughly, she might bite your ear, or ‘other things’; she’d claw her way through your body. While most guys like it when women are a little rough, having injury marks the next day is not a very pleasant thing to wake up to. Tip: Apply a light moisturiser before you jump in the sheets with her. Dry skin scratches harder. Also, try biting her back a little. Don’t hurt her, but make it clear you can bite too.

3. The Seductress, The Dominatrix, The Woman Of Your Dreams

If she is confident, makes eye contact, and initiates sex, you know you have landed yourself an alpha female. She knows what she wants and has no qualms in asking for it. The sex is probably going to be great. The only thing you need to worry about here is coming too soon, or before she has come. Every gentleman knows his lady needs to be there, in order for him to be there. And she knows it all too well.

4. The Hopeless Romantic
Call her the Disney princess, she is a hopeless romantic. Pleasing this kind is difficult, especially if it’s a casual fling. Chances are she will not be in a casual fling in the first place. One word: pre-intimacy. Loads of it. Building the perfect ambiance is as important. Doesn’t necessarily mean roses and scented candles, but manage a neat good-smelling place at least. And soft music is a must. And she doesn’t have sex, she “makes love”. Caress her, make her feel wanted, lots of cuddling is a must. Oh, and don’t be surprised if she cries after sex.

COMPLETE POST: http://thatbluebook.com.ng/pop-culture/gist/8-types-of-nigerian-girls-youll-encounter-in-bed/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by BlackDBagba: 7:51pm On May 20, 2017
Reading grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by bitchcrafts: 7:51pm On May 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy Comical relief finally ohohohoh

AuroraB coman sheee wetin ah dey read for hia oh grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by AuroraB(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
cheesy cheesy Comical relief finally ohohohoh

AuroraB coman sheee wetin ah dey read for hia oh grin
Cry after the do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Smellymouth: 8:04pm On May 20, 2017
Heheeheheh. ...
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by bitchcrafts: 8:04pm On May 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Cry after the do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
my stomacho... the truth is always funnae
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Eddygourdo(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2017
Na so sex dey sweet UNA?

everything Na enter, come out, inside, outside, back, front, sweat everywhere, after some minutes everybody shouts ojigbi jigbi, Haba Haba hoooooo. man comes down and goes to urinate, girl stays on bed smiling sheepishly.
thirty minutes later, the Ashewo couple are at it again. is this all there is that we describe with so many topics as though it's a life goal.

you all need to raise your awareness. peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by smardray(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
U will sleep jejely on ur bed nd ave encounter with girls...just take drugs dear

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Lastking147(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2017
The Dead body haha grin grin
Na TM sure pass with Iya Bunmi Jedi
I swer I go revive the dead body with serious knackin' grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by KingSINZ: 8:35pm On May 20, 2017
Lastking147:
The Dead body haha grin grin Na TM sure pass with Iya Bunmi Jedi I swer I go revive the dead body with serious knackin' grin

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Lastking147(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=KingSINZ post=56717380][/quote]
The King Of Kanyama Kingdom grin
Which one can youvm relate to your Highness smiley
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by KingSINZ: 8:46pm On May 20, 2017
Lastking147:
The King Of KUVUKI LAND cool Which one can you relate to your Highness smiley
Baba I can not relate o, I just dey pass by grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Lastking147(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
KingSINZ:

Baba I can not relate o, I just dey pass by grin
Abeg park make I dey follow you go
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
Zarzar which one are you ? grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by boiz2men(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2017
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by firstking01(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Na so sex dey sweet UNA?

everything Na enter, come out, inside, outside, back, front, sweat everywhere, after some minutes everybody shouts ojigbi jigbi, Haba Haba hoooooo. man comes down and goes to urinate, girl stays on bed smiling sheepishly.
thirty minutes later, the Ashewo couple are at it again. is this all there is that we describe with so many topics as though it's a life goal.

you all need to raise your awareness. peace
That your last thread is still getting me roflgringrin...the corper wey them throw inside river...abeg narrate it again...i laughed to bed that nightgrin.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Eddygourdo(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
firstking01:
That your last thread is still getting me roflgringrin...the corper wey them throw inside river...abeg narrate it again...i laughed to bed that nightgrin.
lol.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2017
The dead body cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
The dead body part get as e be oo cheesy cheesy chaiii
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by boiz2men(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:

lazy lazy...
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Nobody: 6:27am On May 21, 2017
Ladies don suffer
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Tapout(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
The dead body part get as e be oo cheesy cheesy chaiii

Aderola15:

That's the category I'm sure u guys fall into.... U go just dey there like plank, pretending u don't even know what's happening cheesy grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by joezy23(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2017
the dead body though grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2017
Tapout:

That's the category I'm sure u guys fall into.... U go just dey there like plank, pretending u don't even know what's happening cheesy grin
Lol,dont be too sure. grin

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Southern African Virgins Dance Dressing.. Video / Should I Engage In Yahoo Or Not / Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.