Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. (2722 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media / This Trend Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
To The Girls....

For how long will you allow the guys to keep calling you names...Hoes, bi.tch, olosho etc? Most of you girls chasing guys up and down and running from one nights clubs to another are victims of broken homes or poor backgrounds! Yet you allow the guys to always give you a life above your standards!

Why should you allow a guy to buy you a phone worth over 250k when you know very well you aren't working and do not have any better support from home? Once you get used to this soo called (HIGH LIFE or BIG GIRL)whatsoever , you aren't ready to go below the belt anymore,so you have to chase any rich guy around just to meet ur needs.

He clubs with you...Smokes with you and then ends up leaving you miserably for a wife material!

Must this trend continue?
Please we are the future! Lets change this.

Attack is 100% allowed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by ogorwyne(f): 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
help me ask them o
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Flexherbal(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
A dog that is about to get missing does not hear the whistle of his master.

2 Likes

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
What a glorious night! cheesy
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by BlackDBagba: 10:04pm On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by smardray(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2017
So if i buy a phone of 250k 4 u...u'll gladly refuse it...my dear...do u knw the definition of POVERTY.....know it nw ...it's coming hard 4 u cry undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 20, 2017
So this evening,

My Elder Bro's Friend joins us. He laments his joblessness and further tells us how he goes to work at a construction site, earns a paltry 3,000 for two days of intense labour and has to give his (nagging) girlfriend 2,500 for a new hairdo.

Girls are a necessary evil. One rule I live by is: Don't go draining yourself financially to please any.

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
smardray:
So if i buy a phone of 250k 4 u...u'll gladly refuse it...my dear...do u knw the definition of POVERTY.....know it nw ...it's coming hard 4 u cry undecided

I reject that last statement...... But let me say something. Y should someone I'm not married to get me a phone on 250k when I can easily work for my money and get it myself. I won't lie to you, if you are the type that spend expensively for ladies, you may find it hard to get a true love. A lady needs 50k, you gave her 25k.isnt that enough, y can't she get the remaining 25k?A lady you spend for all the time will find it hard to support you financially when you get married.

6 Likes

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
The girls you're talking about, are they here on Nairaland?
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 20, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
The girls you're talking about, are they here on Nairaland?

How would I know? This is a Faceless forum. The message is like mud, it can splash on anyone.
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by phensbassey: 10:27pm On May 20, 2017
seems your tired of the said lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by smardray(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

I reject that last statement...... But let me say something. Y should someone I'm not married to get me a phone on 250k when I can easily work for my money and get it myself. I won't lie to you, if you are the type that spend expensively for ladies, you may find it hard to get a true love. A lady needs 50k, you gave her 25k.isnt that enough, y can't she get the remaining 25k?A lady you spend for all the time will find it hard to support you financially when you get married.
my dear,u only said those things becos u av a job...
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by johncallidon(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2017
am here to read comments.

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 20, 2017
this guy again grin

2 Likes

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2017
These hôes ain't loyal... grin

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Khutie: 10:42pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

How would I know? This is a Faceless forum. The message is like mud, it can splash on anyone.

Faceless forum buh I dey see ya picture tongue . T-T-T: Nice observation from yhu hun' buh the pipe dah channels water to the main building has already been broken. Its a digital world and most girls have decided to make very bad use of it. Its hard for yhu to see at least 85% of girls who have something better to offer in a relationship. This crime has risen on unprecedented scale. I used to xay this, The problem of female gender is of themselves. A girl buying new clothes, is just tryna outshine her friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nasa28(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
Are you sure you're not one of them?

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
phensbassey:

Oh! You think so?, sorry I'm not. I've been in several situations where I could be one but I refused to be despite being victimized. So for me to keep away from it, I believe other ladies too out there can do it. Hope u understand now?

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 20, 2017
phensbassey:

Oh! You think so?, sorry I'm not. I've been in several situations where I could be one but I refused to be, despite being victimized. So for me to keep away from it, I believe other ladies too out there can do it. Hope u understand now?
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
Nasa28:
Are you sure you're not one of them?

If I am, I won't fight against myself cool
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 20, 2017
RB007:
this guy again grin

grin grin you are the only one on this forum that still believes I'm a guy undecided
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 20, 2017
smardray:
my dear,u only said those things becos u av a job...

Sorry I don't.... I'm a student.
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nasa28(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

If I am, I won't fight against myself cool

Okay.....
nice write up. Just that I dislike HYPOCRICY

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by phensbassey: 10:58pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh! You think so?, sorry I'm not. I've been in several situations where I could be one but I refused to be, despite being victimized. So for me to keep away from it, I believe other ladies too out there can do it. Hope u understand now?
so what really changed your mind?
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 20, 2017
phensbassey:
so what really changed your mind?

I know where I'm going to, and it's only ol***o business that can stop my plans. And the way I was being pestered in order to join shows the end of it all it detrimental.
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin grin you are the only one on this forum that still believes I'm a guy undecided

Guy yo wrong AF! , I ain't the only one°•°•°•enjoy while it lasts¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 20, 2017
RB007:

Guy yo wrong AF! , I ain't the only one°•°•°•enjoy while it lasts¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Wait till I post my wedding picture.... You will believe me then.... Funny guy grin
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 20, 2017
HoeKay
Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wait till I post my wedding picture.... You will believe me then.... Funny guy grin

Gu¥>>>I ain't really a fan of those búllshît though cheesy →Ion need to believe Cos ion believe no-one grin →→→No One! grin....so suck itgrin

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 20, 2017
You have a point. Well kind of

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 20, 2017
Mstcheeeeew undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#mood / Titi’s Erotic Notes: Bathroom Quickie / Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.