Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (71633 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pascchal:

enhlish B3
maths B3
Physics A1
Biology B3
Chemistry B2
Your admission is sure via merit. Congratulations
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pascal679:
Jamb -257 .
English - B3
Biology - A1
Chemistry - A1
Physics -B2
Maths - A1

Pls can I get med and surg in UNN
Yea you can, great chances

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
joshingjosh:

.I don't understand. .. explain better
Both results you're combining. Is there a credit pass in economics in one?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Pascal679: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daniel2802:
Yea you can, great chances
thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by joshingjosh(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daniel2802:
Both results you're combining. Is there a credit pass in economics in one?

Yes...one result has four credits and the other one has the remaining one to complete it five...and is there probability of Gaining admission in merit list??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2017
joshingjosh:

Yes...one result has four credits and the other one has the remaining one to complete it five...and is there probability of Gaining admission in merit list??
Yeah there is, although you stand at a disadvantage with combined result.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by joshingjosh(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Daniel2802:
Yeah there is, although you stand at a disadvantage with combined result.

Okay... thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by emmyjay312: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
what do you think?
chem B3
Bio B3
Phy C6
Eng C6
from Ebonyi state[an ELDS] going for pharmacy,JAMB score 272
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Mightyodi: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good day plz who knows the last year departmental cut off for public administration Unn after using jamb and waec result grading system
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 2:23am On Aug 01, 2017
emmyjay312:
what do you think?
chem B3
Bio B3
Phy C6
Eng C6
from Ebonyi state[an ELDS] going for pharmacy,JAMB score 272
You're good to go
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Mightyodi:
Good day plz who knows the last year departmental cut off for public administration Unn after using jamb and waec result grading system
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Smartek: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Hello UNN aspirants,
University of Ibadan is set to conduct post utme by September because of poor performance of students admitted last year with waec result. And it have been approved by Jamb Registrar.

What do you think about UNN
Or have you heard any news of post utme ?
Share your views and opinion
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Pascchal: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Daniel2802:
Your admission is sure via merit. Congratulations

thanks bro
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by obizzy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please house what's my chances of getting mass communication with a 274 jamb score (English Economics Literature Government)
I credited all my O'0level subjects asides Economics which I got D.
Pls is my subject combination correct for my course and what are my chances of being admitted?
Pls reply asap. Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Mightyodi: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
obizzy:
Please house what's my chances of getting mass communication with a 274 jamb score (English Economics Literature Government)
Pls is my subject combination correct for my course and what are my chances of being admitted?
Pls reply asap. Thanks

bros economics does not need lit in utme, they do write math. didnt u look at the subject combination in brochure before choosing the course
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Nnabuochidi: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Solve Post UTME Registration Problem... you dont need traveling far to purchase your form ..
JOHNSON NIG LIMITED will help you purchase your choice of University Post UTME form in any EASTERN part of Nigeria..For more info call 08106259151 OR 07011405931..
Believe me its no scam...
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Smartek:
Hello UNN aspirants,
University of Ibadan is set to conduct post utme by September because of poor performance of students admitted last year with waec result. And it have been approved by Jamb Registrar.

What do you think about UNN
Or have you heard any news of post utme ?
Share your views and opinion
I heard they're making preparations for it. They'll decide after the JAMB modality meeting this month

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
obizzy:
Pls reply asap. Thanks
Your subject combination is alright. Gimme the waec grades of those 3 subjects. UNN requires credit level passes in Literature- in-English and an approved science subject plus at least a pass in Mathematics.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by obizzy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Daniel2802:
Your subject combination is alright. Gimme the waec grades of those 3 subjects. UNN requires credit level passes in Literature- in-English and an approved science subject plus at least a pass in Mathematics.
B2 C4 C4
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
obizzy:
B2 C4 C4
You're good to go. Check jamb brochure to be sure if they'll accept your waec
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by obizzy(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Mightyodi:

bros economics does not need lit in utme, they do write math. didnt u look at the subject combination in brochure before choosing the course
I didn't say I was gonna study Economics, check my post well. I'm going in for mass communication and I got D in exotics (o'level)
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by ISISs(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Halisdavis:
Got 308, med & surg with 5Bs
Can u specifically state ur grades in ur O'level?
Got 307,
A1 B2 B3 B3 C4 in the core 5
The B2 I got is in maths.
Let's relate.. Nice meeting u.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by ISISs(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Donpre:

Switch to UI... You'd have a better chance there

But then your waec and jamb doesn't correlate at all... 8As, 1B? That's Einstein level sh!t. 187? That's barely 47%.
grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Halisdavis: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
ISISs:

Can u specifically state ur grades in ur O'level?
Got 307,
A1 B2 B3 B3 C4 in the core 5
The B2 I got is in maths.
Let's relate.. Nice meeting u.
Got B2 in physics, the rest are B3
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by maduebulem: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Nnabuochidi:
Solve Post UTME Registration Problem... you dont need traveling far to purchase your form ..
JOHNSON NIG LIMITED will help you purchase your choice of University Post UTME form in any EASTERN part of Nigeria..For more info call 08106259151 OR 07011405931..
Believe me its no scam...
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE MY QUESTION IS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE HIS OR HER ND STATEMENT OF RESULT YET BUT HAS DONE REGULARIZATION, CAN HE OR SHE STILL APPLY FOR DIRECT ENTRY
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Olarewajub: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2017
maduebulem:

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE MY QUESTION IS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE HIS OR HER ND STATEMENT OF RESULT YET BUT HAS DONE REGULARIZATION, CAN HE OR SHE STILL APPLY FOR DIRECT ENTRY

Your statement of result and waec certificate needs to be uploaded to Jamb database during your registration.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by WfOlafenwa: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please I scored 209, B3 in Civic and Economics .. Credit na for the rest And I want to study Mass Communication.. please can I get admitted
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Merrygolden(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please add me to ur Whatsapp group:- 08132937726
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
WfOlafenwa:
Please I scored 209, B3 in Civic and Economics .. Credit na for the rest And I want to study Mass Communication.. please can I get admitted
What subjects did you write via jamb?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
*2017 Admissions:*
*A DETAILED UPDATE ON JAMB 2017/18 ADMISSION MEETING & UPLOAD OF WAEC RESULT TO JAMB PORTAL*

*(Please, copy and share with your friends after reading)*

Good afternoon Great Nigerians. Please pay very good attention to this post/article. I shall start with this news about "Uploading of WAEC result on JAMB portal".

*ABOUT THE UPLOADING OF WAEC TO JAMB PORTAL*
As you all know or may have heard, for some days now, there has been this news that, JAMB said all those that took WAEC this year should go and upload their result on JAMB's website/Portal....... However, If you use to read or follow my post, I still posted something here few days ago, where I said that such news is not coming from JAMB and therefore *NOT OFFICIAL,* But some of you are still going ahead to waste your time and money in doing your so called 'Uploading'.......

*But, here is the TRUTH everyone should know about this WAEC result uploading.* The truth is that *JAMB DID NOT IN ANY WAY*, open any portal for anyone to upload any result. If you think I am lying, Just log into your JAMB profile and check if you will see any place where they wrote or asked you upload your WAEC result. .......The problem with so many Admission seekers is that, some of you don't listen. Some of you don't follow advice. Some of you are always too quick and fast to do things, whether such thing is useless or not.........Those text messages some of you received, that said you should rush to a JAMB CBT center and upload your WAEC result is NOT FROM JAMB. *Those messages were from some greedy CBT centres who want to use the means to get money from you people. This is why Nigeria is finding it very difficult to progress because we are still the cause of our own problems.....Just imagine some CBT centres collecting as higher as N700 to do the so called Uploading'.*

Okay, Just look at what a very good friend of mine observed today in another JAMB CBT centre and he decided to share the experience with me on Whatsapp.....Just hear from my friend "VITAL"

*"Boss*
*I went to CBT centre to verify d news about upload of weac result....From the response I am getting, they have no knowledge about it.....I have also checked some educational website to see if it is there but nothing like that.*
*I tink it is a scam*
*U can verify for ur self Becus this fake news is making some aspirant panic.*
*Tank u"*

So, have you all confirmed now that JAMB and even some CBT centres don't know what is happening??
Well, for those of you who have already wasted their money doing the so called 'Uploading', you have no problem, Just that you have dashed them your money unknowingly and unnecessarily......for those of you who have not uploaded, please keep your money. JAMB have not asked you people to upload anything. If JAMB says so, we will inform you all immediately.... Whether you upload or not, it won't deny you admission. *A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!*

*ON JAMB 2017/18 ADMISSION MODALITY MEETING*
1. The meeting is now scheduled to hold from August 21-22 this year.
2. The meeting will be attended by the Federal minister for education (Malam Adamu Adams), JAMB registrar and other high-ranked JAMB officials across the 36 states of the federation, All the VCs of universities, provosts of colleges of Education, and the Rectors of polytechnics/monotecnics,.

3. It is on this coming meeting that JAMB will officially decided and release, the national cut off mark for Universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.
4. Also, during this meeting, the above authorities will discus the admission method that will be used for this year's admissions. That is, whether there will be POST-UTME Or Admission screening.

5.After this meeting on August 21st & 22nd, institutions in Te country, especially federal and state owned institutions will then begin to release their admission forms and also announce their cut off marks.

*ON FORWARDING OF NAMES OF CANDIDATES TO INSTITUTIONS*

Just few days ago, JAMB finished forwarding names of those of you that scored 100 and above in this year's JAMB UTME, to your respective schools, (those schools you chose) for admission consideration.

*What this means is that, if you are a UNN aspirant and scored at least, 100 or above in this year's JAMB UTME, JAMB have already sent your name and other details to UNN......It is now left for UNN to disqualify or qualify you with her general cut off mark this year. For instance, if your JAMB score is 198, UNN is already with your name now, but if UNN release their admission form after August 22 and cut (200)....it means, you have been disqualified from anything about UNN admission for this year.*

So, in conclusion, I advice all of you who chose UNN and didn't score up to 200 in JAMB, to rush now and do change of Institution, so that you will be on a safer side. Certainly, UNN general cut off mark this year will be 200.

*Finally, FOR UNN ASPIRANTS,* I advice all of you here that scored up 200 in JAMB UTME this year, to start warming up for further admission activities because UNN form will be out immediately after JAMB coming meeting on August 21-22....UNN have no time to waste!

I am sorry for all these delays in this year's admission process, but what I must remind each and everyone of us is that, by His grace, everything is gonna turn out to be for your success and happiness....just chill, remain prayerful and let's keep watching everything...

*Every latest info or update about this year's admission must come your way as they come in.....That is what I'm called TOJESUS...Lolz....*

Enjoy your day dear... don't every give up but always remember that,
*#Based_On_Divine_Mandate*
*#It_Shall_All_End_In_Praise*
*#I_Simply_Yours*
*#I_Am_Simply_TOJESUS*

If you wish to call or speak with me anytime, always use *08105292514*....If you wish to chat with me on whatsapp, always use *08167383015.*

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by WfOlafenwa: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Daniel2802:
What subjects did you write via jamb?

I wrote English, Government, Economics and Literature
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2017
WfOlafenwa:

I wrote English, Government, Economics and Literature
There's chance but I don't think you should be bothered tho, I think UNN will do aptitude test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.