Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (71635 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Uploading of WAEC results is most likely true because people that went for Delsu screening, they checked their documents except WAEC results. This suggests that, they have it in their database and I think UNN will conduct a CBT based aptitude test.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by WfOlafenwa: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
thank you
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Live at the Jamb Policy meeting day 1

1.Beware of Change of Institution. Prof Oloyede warns.

2.Beware of the information you submit while registering. Your date of birth can cost you a lot when you are to be mobilized for NYSC - Prof Oloyede

3.We are introducing a process to ensure admission is not delayed - Jamb

4.Universities are not permitted to hold on to a candidate for a long period. Once a University cannot admit, she is expected to release them to other Universities

5.Before now, a candidate applies for Medicine and because the University needs more students in Agric, such student is moved to the department. The damaged is caused because such student won't get to know until a later date. With the new system, no more

6.Before now, a candidate applies for Medicine and because the University needs more students in Agric, such student is moved to the department. The damaged is caused because such student won't get to know until a later date. With the new system, no more

7.With the new system, no candidates can upload a fake O level result as done before now.

8.With the new system that will be implemented, a candidate can with the use of a USSD code, confirm or reject his/her admission. You can also confirm your admission status as a candidate

9.All Universities are now expected to obey and comply with the timeline of admission with the new system

10.All Universities still have the flexibility to create their cut off marks. This will be done between now and tomorrow

Read also: Request For Your School Post Utme Past Questions Here

11.All Universities will input their cut off marks this afternoon after lunch - Jamb

12.All Universities will download the list of students who chose them today also. Meanwhile, there is a risk in this. Details later

13.With the information here, Post Utme Screening results is part of the admission processing. Please note

14.Jamb will keep suggesting to Universities qualified students. Please note: Suggest

15.No automatic admission for those without the necessary requirement. And for those that met with the requirement, Jamb will contact the said institution to know why they are not admitted yet

16.Once a candidate accepts an admission, the window is closed for such candidate for that year. These are the benefits of the new system - Jamb

17.The new system is a secured one. So all stake holders present should be relaxed.

18.All higher institutions are live here in Abuja. Good news coming our students way

19.Private Universities can now smile as admissions will be timely

20.The system will create a lot and very easy to use - Jamb

21.Carrying capacity, cut off marks, download of candidates by Universities will be concluded today

Read also: 7 Secret To Excel In Uniben Post Utme Exam

22.Welcome to the world of CAPS - Central Admission Processing System (JAMB)

23.Once again, Jamb will not impose anything on any higher institution.

Thank you...... Next updates coming soon

24.Back to the registrar....

25.Answer to Post Utme question, the Minister said we will allow Post Utme for those who wants to do it. He did not impose it- Prof Oloyede

26.Jamb cannot decide cut off marks for Universities - Prof Oloyede

27.ASUU shouldn't affect admission processing. Else, no admission for that University for that year - Prof Oloyede

28.All available national/west africa certificates are available for admission. Nothing like ICTS result-Prof Oloyede

29.f you have not uploaded your O level before now, please do. But if you have before now, no problem - Jamb

30.No student will be admitted with Awaiting Result. Please note - Prof Oloyede

31.Jamb will not wait for Neco but will be flexible. Once the result is out, they can send it to us

32.Lunch time

33.After a very good lunch, I want to air my view in line with Post Utme Exam. It appears some Universities will not be having it this year because it is late already. While some Universities will gladly adopt it. Meanwhile, all students are to prepare for both. My one cent

34.Students are free to transfer from one University to the other. This Law has been in existence 29years ago. No University has the right to disqualify any student once he or she is qualified - Jamb

35.An HND student of the same field can cross to 300level of a University once he or she is qualified.

36.To those who had done regularization some years back are advised to do the ongoing one. What they have done is not the right one. Prof Oloyede

37.Once you are given an admission into a University, it is a Catholic marriage. Only the school can release such students to another University. This student cannot be transferred unless the University signs the necessary document once accepted. - Prof Oloyede

38.Jamb is no longer releasing any further results. Meanwhile, more measures will be taken to avoid fraudsters during Jamb. - Prof Oloyede

39.Unilorin sets their cut off mark as 180. First institution to do this
40.Every University has their Quota by Jamb already. Might not be able to release some info now.
Meanwhile, Universities can request for more Quota

41.Unilorin Applicants - 57,110 students chose Unilorin and scored more than 180
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by kingsam11: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2017
get UNN post utme past questions contact 08120280260
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Ralphdan(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Daniel2802:
Uploading of WAEC results is most likely true because people that went for Delsu screening, they checked their documents except WAEC results. This suggests that, they have it in their database and I think UNN will conduct a CBT based aptitude test.

please how I upload my waec result.
where is it to unn or jamb??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Ralphdan(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Daniel2802:

2.Beware of the information you submit while registering. Your date of birth can cost you a lot when you are to be mobilized for NYSC - Prof Oloyede

4.Universities are not permitted to hold on to a candidate for a long period. Once a University cannot admit, she is expected to release them to other Universities

5.Before now, a candidate applies for Medicine and because the University needs more students in Agric, such student is moved to the department. The damaged is caused because such student won't get to know until a later date. With the new system, no more

6.Before now, a candidate applies for Medicine and because the University needs more students in Agric, such student is moved to the department. The damaged is caused because such student won't get to know until a later date. With the new system, no more

7.With the new system, no candidates can upload a fake O level result as done before now.

8.With the new system that will be implemented, a candidate can with the use of a USSD code, confirm or reject his/her admission. You can also confirm your admission status as a candidate

9.All Universities are now expected to obey and comply with the timeline of admission with the new system

10.All Universities still have the flexibility to create their cut off marks. This will be done between now and tomorrow

11.All Universities will input their cut off marks this afternoon after lunch - Jamb

12.All Universities will download the list of students who chose them today also. Meanwhile, there is a risk in this. Details later

13.With the information here, Post Utme Screening results is part of the admission processing. Please note

14.Jamb will keep suggesting to Universities qualified students. Please note: Suggest

15.No automatic admission for those without the necessary requirement. And for those that met with the requirement, Jamb will contact the said institution to know why they are not admitted yet

16.Once a candidate accepts an admission, the window is closed for such candidate for that year. These are the benefits of the new system - Jamb

17.The new system is a secured one. So all stake holders present should be relaxed.

18.All higher institutions are live here in Abuja. Good news coming our students way

21.Carrying capacity, cut off marks, download of candidates by Universities will be concluded today

25.Answer to Post Utme question, the Minister said we will allow Post Utme for those who wants to do it. He did not impose it- Prof Oloyede

27.ASUU shouldn't affect admission processing. Else, no admission for that University for that year - Prof Oloyede

28.All available national/west africa certificates are available for admission. Nothing like ICTS result-Prof Oloyede

29.f you have not uploaded your O level before now, please do. But if you have before now, no problem - Jamb

31.Jamb will not wait for Neco but will be flexible. Once the result is out, they can send it to us

32.Lunch time

33.After a very good lunch, I want to air my view in line with Post Utme Exam. It appears some Universities will not be having it this year because it is late already. While some Universities will gladly adopt it. Meanwhile, all students are to prepare for both. My one cent

34.Students are free to transfer from one University to the other. This Law has been in existence 29years ago. No University has the right to disqualify any student once he or she is qualified - Jamb

35.An HND student of the same field can cross to 300level of a University once he or she is qualified.

36.To those who had done regularization some years back are advised to do the ongoing one. What they have done is not the right one. Prof Oloyede

37.Once you are given an admission into a University, it is a Catholic marriage. Only the school can release such students to another University. This student cannot be transferred unless the University signs the necessary document once accepted. - Prof Oloyede

38.Jamb is no longer releasing any further results. Meanwhile, more measures will be taken to avoid fraudsters during Jamb. - Prof Oloyede

40.Every University has their Quota by Jamb already. Might not be able to release some info now.

41.Unilorin Applicants - 57,110 students chose Unilorin and scored more than 180

please help me how do I upload my waec result? is it to UNN or JAMb?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Ralphdan(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Daniel2802:

32.Lunch time

please upload of waec result is it to JAMB or UNN? And how do I go about it?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Ralphdan:

please upload of waec result is it to JAMB or UNN? And how do I go about it?
To be honest with you, I've been hearing people saying they have uploaded their results to JAMB. I personally haven't, am still waiting to be sure
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Prenom: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Daniel2802:
To be honest with you, I've been hearing people saying they have uploaded their results to JAMB. I personally haven't, am still waiting to be sure
Please can u help with postume past questions for law? pdf ..
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by ogajaki(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
download all UNN post-UTME past questions and answers here > http://pastquestionblog..co.ke/2017/08/unn-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers.html?m=1
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prenom:

Please can u help with postume past questions for law? pdf ..
Well I don't have but this link contains necessary information on where to buy a comprehensive past question book. http://unn-edu.info/unn-post-utme-past-questions-tvss-unn-post-ume-past-questions-and-answers
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Prenom: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daniel2802:
Well I don't have but this link contains necessary information on where to buy a comprehensive past question book. http://unn-edu.info/unn-post-utme-past-questions-tvss-unn-post-ume-past-questions-and-answers
thank you
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by cowgirl9090: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daniel2802:
There is, drop your number. Well your chances are good but not that great.

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by MummyJackson(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Unn post-UTME past questions is ready for download. www.pastquestionblog..com
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Prenom: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
MummyJackson:
Unn post-UTME past questions is ready for download. www.pastquestionblog..com
I thought it was free
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by saintbillion(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prenom:
I thought it was free
pm me. I will give it to u for free
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Prenom: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
saintbillion:
pm me. I will give it to u for free
wow! The email attached to this account is not functional . ..
please can you send it to this email?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by saintbillion(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prenom:

wow! The email attached to this account is not functional . ..
please can you send it to this email? ojezele.edobor@yahoo.com..
my phone browser doesn't support email attach . send ur whatsapp number
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Prenom: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
saintbillion:
my phone browser doesn't support email attach . send ur whatsapp number

or what's yours so I send you a message right away
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by saintbillion(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prenom:
08087036931 or what's yours so I send you a message right away
done
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Prenom: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
saintbillion:
done
Thanks alot
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daboywizzy: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (UNN) ADMISSION CUT-OFF MARK AND CONDUCT OF POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform the general public that the cut-off mark for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for 2017/2018 academic session is 200 . Also, there will be a Post-UTME Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise.
Please continue to check our website for further information.

Post UTME is scheduled from Sept.11th,2017 to Sept.18th,2017

Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by danimand: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by danimand: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by danimand: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
2017/2018 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made her their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for screening exercise.
The following will apply:
1. Online Registration
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. Online registration commences on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
C. Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
1. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
3. Click Prospective Students
4. Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
5. Enter JAMB Registration Number
6. Generate Invoice
7. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
8. Return to Portal
9. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
10. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
11. Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
12. Re-enter your grades correctly
13. Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
 Birth Certificate
 Local Government Identification
 Testimonial
 First School Leaving Certificate
 JAMB Result Slip
 O-Level 1
 O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
14. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
15. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
16. Click SUBMIT
17. Print acknowledgement Slip.
D. All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
(i) A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
(ii) 2017/2018 JAMB Result Slip
E. Please note the following:
 No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
 The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
 Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. The Timetable for the Computer-based screening exercise is as indicated hereunder:

Source ;
http://www.unn.edu.ng/unn-admission-notice/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Ifey131(f): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
if I don't HV the Local Government identification nko?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Prenom: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Daniel2802:
2017/2018 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made her their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for screening exercise.
The following will apply:
1. Online Registration
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. Online registration commences on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
C. Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
1. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
3. Click Prospective Students
4. Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
5. Enter JAMB Registration Number
6. Generate Invoice
7. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
8. Return to Portal
9. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
10. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
11. Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
12. Re-enter your grades correctly
13. Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
 Birth Certificate
 Local Government Identification
 Testimonial
 First School Leaving Certificate
 JAMB Result Slip
 O-Level 1
 O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
14. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
15. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
16. Click SUBMIT
17. Print acknowledgement Slip.
D. All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
(i) A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
(ii) 2017/2018 JAMB Result Slip
E. Please note the following:
 No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
 The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
 Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. The Timetable for the Computer-based screening exercise is as indicated hereunder:

Source ;
http://www.unn.edu.ng/unn-admission-notice/

Cc lalasticlala
thnx 4 the info
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ifey131:
if I don't HV the Local Government identification nko?
Rush and get it, it is very important. If you stay in Lagos, there's a liason office there. Ask around.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by tonitenic: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Fellow students, there is no how UNN will admit all of you, is not that they are wicked.Their carrying capacity cannot admit up to 8000 out of 78000 so what happens to the rest of 70000? Frustration,time wasted, and anger.That doesn't mean you are not intelligent. Hear this any student who scored 230 in Jamb and above can pass any exam any where in the world.

Do not let this harsh reality of university carrying capacity affect your future. The good news is that you can secure admission before the end of September only with your waec....Make sure you have a complete C4 in the relevant subjects.

you can read this link for more details:==> https://www.nairaland.com/4020841/forget-post-ume-get-admission

Congrats!
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Ifey131(f): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Daniel2802:
Rush and get it, it is very important. If you stay in Lagos, there's a liason office there. Ask around.
yeepa!!.....Thanks abunch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.