Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB (20488 Views)

JAMB UTME 2019: Over 300,000 Candidates Registered So Far / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by PearlStreet(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2017
kenex4ever:
That the anambra cordinator decided to release d number in her state does not mean dat other states didnt do more malpractice.
This shows that there is no tolerance for malpractice in amambra educational system, otherwise they would have kept it hidden.

Oga, stop making noise.

Because of exam malpractice in the SE states, the worst set of blockheads get admitted into the higher institutions and go on to destroy such higher institutions.

How many SE universities are in the top 10 in Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:14am On May 21, 2017
cytell56:

Ibo man no dey read nah, na spare parts dem go sell at the end of the day or carry drugs
And where was your father when philip emeagwali developed the computer system..
Jealousy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Benekruku(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

It is not a surprise to other Nigerians anymore that the highest prevalence of Exam malpractices in the entire nation is in the SOUTH EAST.
Thats why majority of them who call themselves so called university graduates will still call Aeroplane "Elloprane" and believe that Russia comes to Nkpor to buy Nuclear missiles.

grin

10 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Ofemmanu1: 8:14am On May 21, 2017
Igbos wont like this news.

4 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by nwabobo: 8:15am On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:
This is one of the reason why their academic performance at secondary school level does not replicate such dominance at degree level as we know higher institutions from a region that tops the chat.

Nice whistle-blowing job JAMB!

When those 10,000 candidates were caught by JAMB, they must be saying they have developed the whole world as they don't them (Jamb) to be left out.

Where is the data on degree performance?

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:15am On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Oga, stop making noise.

Because of exam malpractice in the SE states, the worst set of blockheads get admitted into the higher institutions and go on to destroy such higher institutions.

How many SE universities are in the top 10 in Nigeria?
And how many south west university has developed nigeria..
I know you are an errand boy

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Benekruku(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2017
Blood of Davido!

shocked shocked shocked

10,000!

4 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Ofemmanu1: 8:19am On May 21, 2017
Crystolexy:
You have to be smart to even cheat in exam hall
Igbos are so dumb, their brains are full of rocking horse sh.it.

9 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by PearlStreet(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2017
besto50:

And how many south west university has developed nigeria..
I know you are an errand boy

Lmao

I knew you would still mention 'development'.

The same way you developed India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Useless criminals.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:19am On May 21, 2017
basynem1:
Then those people will come here and start their incessant chest beating and shouting "we are d most brillant tribe"...Block head people..
Fact still has it or who was the first nigerian to win the Sigvard Eklund Prize for mathemactics..
You and your cohorts are empty heads

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:23am On May 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Na dem,always in the news for wrong reasons and they will go round boasting they are the most educated in biafra the capital of Malaysia
So I checked your profile pics to find out that you are nothing but a wild dull dog though I aren't surprised

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:23am On May 21, 2017
Crystolexy:
You have to be smart to even cheat in exam hall
So are u now defending cheating.? It's not an intelligence issue, this is d moral decadence we are talking about. I've heard of some private schools in Lagos dt even give their students ssce expo. What kind of pple will these ones grow up to be?

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by wyqay: 8:23am On May 21, 2017
but,maka why

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Lmao

I knew you would still mention 'development'.

The same way you developed India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Useless criminals.
That's what empty heads do!! They divert issues at hand cause they aren't smart enough to defend their claims
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Ogalanyachieze: 8:24am On May 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
But Why is Jamb Victimizing Ndigbo?
typical of you they just want to rubbish our people but you cant. One day that deity you use as username will deal with you. That day you will leave biafrans alone and face ur north
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Mesutlewy(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2017
JAMB has failed us just like our govt has done
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by PearlStreet(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2017
besto50:

Fact still has it or who was the first nigerian to win the Sigvard Eklund Prize for mathemactics..
You and your cohorts are empty heads

Lol. E pain am.

China Ashebe was bitter, disappointed and died in vain trying to win the Nobel prize.

The only way you and your ilk can win a Nobel is if it is given for your contribution to crime.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by 2shure: 8:27am On May 21, 2017
I never haeard anything like cctv
Or jamb texting ppl that they cheated.
U see why yahoo guys dah do local flourish.
Was it not last week here they said cctb caught students
I now asked.has our technology imporved so much that a cctv can now scan and identify a persons bio data. Dat will also include the phone nos and other sensitive info.
Abegi na sci fi movie we dey watch
Abi na terminator
Abegi
We nor even geh wifi or stable light
Talk more of cctv working.
Upon the whole money pumped into jamb
Dem stil deu buy naija used desktop on olx.
Dey cant buy brand new desktop flat screen abi.
Naija is messed up fully

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by PearlStreet(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2017
besto50:

That's what empty heads do!! They divert issues at hand cause they aren't smart enough to defend their claims

Look at this worthless criminal quoting me. I am sure you are one of the 10,000 they caught.

9 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:29am On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Lol. E pain am.

China Ashebe was bitter, disappointed and died in vain trying to win the Nobel prize.

The only way you and your ilk can win a Nobel is if it is given for your contribution to crime.
Your level of thinking says it all..
I won't argue with a low life
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:32am On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Look at this worthless criminal quoting me. I am sure you are one of the 10,000 they caught.
Ha ha ha.. I am even an undergraduate..
Just wanted to help people for free..
Are u even in school!!

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by PearlStreet(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2017
besto50:

Your level of thinking says it all..
I won't argue with a low life

You despicable scum with the scruples of an alley cat. Do you mean you can't feed yourself if you don't commit crimes and malpractices?

8 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by SaffronSpice: 8:32am On May 21, 2017
Shouldn't we be commending Anambra State coordinator for making this public and calling on others to do the same?
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

You despicable scum with the scruples of an alley cat. Do you mean you can't feed yourself if you don't commit crimes and malpractices?
PearlStreet:

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:
This is one of the reason why their academic performance at secondary school level does not replicate such dominance at degree level as we know higher institutions from a region that tops the chat.

When those 10,000 candidates were caught by JAMB, they must be saying they have developed the whole world as they don't them (Jamb) to be left out.

I expect you to develop sense as you've grown to puberty now...

Anyway, doing your tribal bashing from now till eternity won't take away anybody's grace and blessing...Just know you will always be behind one to be able to criticize and pick out his dirt's cum supposed shortcomings...I await when you will do a comparative analysis of cheats in Ogun and Anambra etc...Keep carrying burden of hatred around!!!
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:36am On May 21, 2017
Indi' Anambra, kudos to you guys for not condoling examination malpractice. This is the reason you'll continue to produce the best brains to represent indi'gbo. We are proud of you. Other S'Eastern state should follow suit asp. No room for malpractice in Igboland. We Igbos don't support or tolerate evil, even if it involves our own. God Bless Anambra State, God bless ndi'gbo nu wanile.

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Mcowubaba: 8:37am On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:

If you want to be an ethnic bigot, no problem.

But you have to come up with facts, you said such dominance at secondary school level don't replicate at degree level, how?

Where is the chat of degree performance across Nigeria?

Southeast produces the best WAEC results for years now, deal with it.
Your tribalism and bigotry will only lead to your doom.

And JAMB, Is it only in Anambra that people cheated, where are the statistics for other states

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by PearlStreet(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2017
besto50:

Ha ha ha.. I am even an undergraduate..
Just wanted to help people for free..
Are u even in school!!

Lol, asking me if I am in school? Unenlightened bonobo thinking being an undergraduate is an achievement.

Let me explain how stunted your development has been. In 2007, after I had long finished schooling, I organized free coaching for some of my students in my area. Some of those I taught are now professionals like doctors, lawyers, accountants. Still met with one of them last week.

Better face your backwater school where they admit criminals and dunderheads like your pitiable self.

10 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Chikeluba25(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

It is not a surprise to other Nigerians anymore that the highest prevalence of Exam malpractices in the entire nation is in the SOUTH EAST.
Thats why majority of them who call themselves so called university graduates will still call Aeroplane "Elloprane" and believe that Russia comes to Nkpor to buy Nuclear missiles.
See who is talking... Abakaliki man. That's why your so called House of Assembly speaker " Maria Ude Nwachi " is disgracing herself and the entire state just because of Tecno phone. Na em be say she go kill herself if she see Samsung S7. Lenu ife imere onwegi public assault.

7 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 8:42am On May 21, 2017
Chikeluba25:
See who is talking... Abakaliki man. That's why your so called House of Assembly speaker " Maria Ude Nwachi " is disgracing herself and the entire state just because of Tecno phone. Na em be say she go dance naked if she see Samsung S7. Lenu ife imere onwegi public assault.
That fela is not from Abakaliki. He is an impostor. Nigerians can do anything to spit indi'gbo. Ignore him. cool

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Chikeluba25(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2017
blues2022:

That fela is not from Abakaliki. He is an impostor. Nigerians can do anything to spit indi'gbo. Ignore him. cool
Okay . Apologies
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Qmerit(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2017
system21:
Made up story as usual. Jamb said..... who is jamb? Why nobody was quoted. Haters everywhere

I know you didn't bother to read the body....

Mrs Lynda Nwachukwu, the Coordinator of the board in Anambra disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Awka on Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How He Got Scholarship Worth ₦‎30 Million To Loughborough University / Jacob Semekor Mordzifa: Bus Driver Graduates With 1st Class In Ghana / Ajakaiye Daniel Oluwatobi: Governor Akeredolu Offers Employment To AAUA Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.