Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB (20486 Views)

JAMB UTME 2019: Over 300,000 Candidates Registered So Far / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by ACHILLES45: 12:34pm On May 21, 2017
Afonjas always waiting for an opportunity to masturbate on biafran issues like pigs they are.

Have you guys observed how blissful and happy an afonja man or woman becomes when you tell them they or their child looks like an igbo child?
but reverse the case and see how my biafran brothers will curse the hell out of you.

my point is, afonjas hate on igbos is purely out of jealousy and their inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nowenuse: 12:35pm On May 21, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

It is not a surprise to other Nigerians anymore that the highest prevalence of Exam malpractices in the entire nation is in the SOUTH EAST.
Thats why majority of them who call themselves so called university graduates will still call Aeroplane "Elloprane" and believe that Russia comes to Nkpor to buy Nuclear missiles.

Gosh! U are such a comedian grin
The ELLOPRANE and Russia to Nkpor part got me ROTF.
pls take it easy with our Anambra brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 21, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:
[s][/s]
Shut up, you truly have no shame.
So giving students tips before exam is a shame.. You didn't attend secondary school I am 100% sure of that
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by brojoshua: 12:42pm On May 21, 2017
What is the percentage of the cheaters considering the total number of candidates that sat for the JAMB? Also what is the percentage of our leaders that are looters considering the total number of leaders. Finally what is the percentage of the pastors in Nigeria that are false?

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by wristbangle: 12:42pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

And JAMB, Is it only in Anambra that people cheated, where are the statistics for other states

Ofcourse there will be cheating in other states but I seriously doubt if it can hit 1000 candidates let alone 10000.

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:44pm On May 21, 2017
besto50:

So giving students tips before exam is a shame..
You didn't attend secondary school I am 100% sure of that

Tips indeed. Police need to arrest dirty urchins like you, we have many shameless touts like you roaming this forum. I am 100% sure you will end up in prison when you finally kick start your armed robbery career. Spits on you.

4 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by wristbangle: 12:45pm On May 21, 2017
Whynotthetruth:
I await when you will do a comparative analysis of cheats in Ogun and Anambra etc...Keep carrying burden of hatred around!!!

I am not saying act of cheating won't be recorded in SW region but the examination rules are very strict which leaves little room for exam malpractice and also candidates most time here rely on the studies.

If you look at Jamb result, you will observed that the SW performance is more compare to SE(that doesn't mean yours is not high) but my question is why is your WAEC result dominance not reflecting on JAMB overall performance and higher institution standards?

4 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by bejeria101(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2017
Social media children!
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

Tips indeed. Police need to arrest dirty urchins like you, we have many shameless touts like you roaming this forum. I am 100% sure you will end up in prison when you finally kick start your armed robbery career. Spits on you.
If only your parents sent you to school you wouldn't be saying this
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by ipobbigot7: 12:52pm On May 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
But Why is Jamb Victimizing Ndigbo?

Buhahaha, you crack my ribs.

Or the usual victim ranting "Buhari hates Igbos, he's using JAMB to marginalized us.

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by BABANGBALI: 12:54pm On May 21, 2017
besto50:

So I checked your profile pics to find out that you are nothing but a wild dull dog though I aren't surprised
Na dem,always in the news for wrong reasons and they will go round boasting they are the most educated in biafra the capital of Malaysia

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:56pm On May 21, 2017
besto50:

If only your parents sent you to school you wouldn't be saying this

Coming from a pathetic product of baby factory, your adopted parent will be crying profusely in their smelly grave for bringing shame to them. Shameless armed robber.

4 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

Coming from a pathetic product of baby factory, your adopted parent will be crying profusely in their smelly grave for bringing shame to them. Shameless armed robber.
You still screenshooting up and down looking for my excesses to justify your claims but you haven't still answered my question
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by wristbangle: 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Where is the data on degree performance?

Google top 10 Universities in Nigeria. Only UNN makes the top 10 from SE universities, then UNIZIK and FUTO within 10th - 20th

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Na dem,always in the news for wrong reasons and they will go round boasting they are the most educated in biafra the capital of Malaysia
Ur bizness
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:

Google top 10 Universities in Nigeria. Only UNN makes the top 10 from SE universities, then UNIZIK and FUTO within 10th - 20th
From 1963-present we had no igbo president..
If you have a good level of reasoning you will realize what am talking about
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 1:04pm On May 21, 2017
besto50:

You still screenshooting up and down looking for my excesses to justify your claims but you haven't still answered my question

Just shut up and go face your armed robbery business, we will be here when they finally send you to the gallows. Shameless rogue

5 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Kennydoc(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

It is not a surprise to other Nigerians anymore that the highest prevalence of Exam malpractices in the entire nation is in the SOUTH EAST.
Thats why majority of them who call themselves so called university graduates will still call Aeroplane "Elloprane" and believe that Russia comes to Nkpor to buy Nuclear missiles.

What of majority of Yoruba graduates that will say "The Heroplane as landed hat the hairport"? Even the professors are not spared. Thank God the VP isn't disgracing us in like manner.

In the South East, malpractices are curbed and attempts are made to nip them in the bud. What do other regions do? They shield their own candidates.
Are you dumb enough to think there were no malpractices elsewhere? How come they were not reported?

Few years ago, Anambra closed down all the WAEC special centres. People insulted the state on this forum because of that, yet the state maintained the first 2 positions in performances after that. That goes a long way to show that the students there are brainy (with or without malpractice).

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by BABANGBALI: 1:10pm On May 21, 2017
besto50:

Ur bizness

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by BABANGBALI: 1:16pm On May 21, 2017
Kennydoc:

What of majority of Yoruba graduates that will say "The Heroplane as landed hat the hairport"? Even the professors are not spared. Thank God the VP isn't disgracing is in like manner.
we are talking about examination malpractice,you are busy talking about pronunciation that is a problem of every tribe in Nigeria.
Tell your people to pronounce the followings

Oil
London
America
Region
Love
River
Liver

Abeg don't just start what you can't finish

3 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Bobby808: 1:16pm On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Would you shut up your mouth, you confused Hypocrite.

Yesterday you were crying for Biafra, today you are crying for appointments in Nigeria. Set of confused beings.
Damn too elementary for my further talks.
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 21, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

Just shut up and go face your armed robbery business, we will be here when they finally send you to the gallows. Shameless rogue
cool[quote author=IsaacChukwuemek post=56734234]
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Kennydoc(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
we are talking about examination malpractice,you are busy talking about pronunciation that is a problem of every tribe in Nigeria.
Tell your people to pronounce the followings

Oil
London
America
Region
Love
River
Liver

Abeg don't just start what you can't finish

Read the post of the person I quoted before yarning dust. Go back and read!
Don't engage in arguments you don't know their roots.
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by BABANGBALI: 1:41pm On May 21, 2017
Kennydoc:

Read the post of the person I quoted before yarning dust. Go back and read!
Don't engage in arguments you don't know their roots.
just tell your people to pronounce those words,i Wanna have a good laugh

3 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by koladebrainiac(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2017
their penchant for committing fraud is legendary

the thing is their fellows will not see anything bad in it
they will continue to claim political witchunt n claiming victim of their own making

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by nwabobo: 1:56pm On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:

Which institution does the ranking and what are the criteria on which the rankings are based?
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:

I am not saying act of cheating won't be recorded in SW region but the examination rules are very strict which leaves little room for exam malpractice and also candidates most time here rely on the studies.

If you look at Jamb result, you will observed that the SW performance is more compare to SE(that doesn't mean yours is not high) but my question is why is your WAEC result dominance not reflecting on JAMB overall performance and higher institution standards?

1)Most times, the IQ of those trying to ridicule others here shows that it is purely envy and hatred poisoned living that's disturbing them...Maybe when I confront you with FACTS & EVIDENCE now, you will run as usual cheesy

2)So to you, SW pupils concentrate on their studies to succeed while SE concentrate on expo? Even when "Oluwole" is a Yoruba word with a PROMINENT location...Aside Osun state, I can personally discuss ALL SW states... because I have been to ALL...can you do same for SE? And also, having lived in Lagos for substantial period, I am NOT a stranger to SW system wink If you are truly EDUCATED & EXPOSED, some myopic sentiments will flee far from you. Ability to read and write doesn't mean education bro .

3)Instead of the nonsensical and myopic comparison between WAEC and JAMB performance by you here...An educated individual would have googled or sought out MDA PERFORMANCE RATING especially in EDUCATION for SE vis a vis SW by INDEPENDENT cum FOREIGN organizations for some named years...that would have shown you which region is doing what educationally... Drawing such MYOPIC cum BIGOTED conclusion as yours makes your own higher institution certificate acquisition questionable. Because your sense of reasoning doesn't depict that of a "graduate".

4)In all, It is a faceless forum but NEVER a senseless world...Think before you write!!!

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:

You're talking absolute twaddle. I grew up and took all my external exams in the SW and did my youth service here too in a senior secondary school. Your exam conditions are as lax as exists anywhere else and malpractice is more the rule than the exception . Don't know why you keep deluding yourselves ascribing phoney virtues to yourself that are fantasies.

And where the hell did you dig out the stats that SW Jamb performance is "more"? Where?

I don't see what higher institution standards have to do with anything either. The SE has one first generation university in UNN. The SW has UI, Unilag and Ife. Private schools are also concentrated around the Lagos/Ogun axis. All it means is Igbos have the largest population of students that school outside their region by far. What does that have to do with academic performance?

4 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)Most times, the IQ of those trying to ridicule others here shows that it is purely envy and hatred poisoned living that's disturbing them...Maybe when I confront you with FACTS & EVIDENCE now, you will run as usual cheesy

2)So to you, SW pupils concentrate on their studies to succeed while SE concentrate on expo? Even when "Oluwole" is a Yoruba word with a PROMINENT location...Aside Osun state, I can personally discuss ALL SW states... because I have been to ALL...can you do same for SE? And also, having lived in Lagos for substantial period, I am NOT a stranger to SW system wink If you are truly EDUCATED & EXPOSED, some myopic sentiments will flee far from you. Ability to read and write doesn't mean education bro .

3)Instead of the nonsensical and myopic comparison between WAEC and JAMB performance by you here...An educated individual would have googled or sought out MDA PERFORMANCE RATING especially in EDUCATION for SE vis a vis SW by INDEPENDENT cum FOREIGN organizations for some named years...that would have shown you which region is doing what educationally... Drawing such MYOPIC cum BIGOTED conclusion as yours makes your own higher institution certificate acquisition questionable. Because your sense of reasoning doesn't depict that of a "graduate".

4)In all, It is a faceless forum but NEVER a senseless world...Think before you write!!!

It seems many of them inhabit a fantasy universe where we don't know what happens in their region despite the fact many of us live here. grin

Exam malpractice is a systemic issue that has eaten deep into our rotten educational system, and yet many of them would try to portray it as some kind of unique behavior of a particular group. I cant get over shameless falsehoods like that. I've written GCE in my SS2 at Okoko. WAEC in my boarding school campus in Agbara, and JAMB in Isasi around Ojo. Almost every time, the supervisors were Yoruba and colluded with an army of mostly Yoruba invigilators to collaborate with cheating students. I had my JAMB results and some subjects in my GCE seized (and later released after review) because my centers engaged in mass cheating abetted by exam body representatives.

4 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2017
wristbangle:

This is why I keep questioning your education, certificate & sanity cheesy

1)Who does these rating and what criteria were used?

2)Is it about infrastructural development or human capital development in those rating?

3) Does my attending an IVY university automatically metamorphose to my being an outstanding cum intelligent candidate?

4) Why not Google MDA PERFORMANCE RATING or achievements ratio for SE & SW for any years of your choice by INDEPENDENT, REPUTABLE and FOREIGN organizations?

5)Why not Google NUC, Ministry of Education etc data or cut off marks for accepting candidates into Unity schools?

6)Do you believe that Easterners can manipulate their WAEC, NECO etc results even when such unbiased competitive contests for graduates as PRESSID showed them as champions too?

7)So how come their performance outside the borders of Nigeria doesn't reflect same mediocrity you want us to believe about them in Nigeria ?

Heal your soul Bro !!!

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

It seems many of them inhabit a fantasy universe where we don't know what happens in their region despite the fact many of us live here. grin

Exam malpractice is a systemic issue that has eaten deep into our rotten educational system, and yet many of them would try to portray it as some kind of unique behavior of a particular group. I cant get over shameless falsehoods like that. I've written GCE in my SS2 at Okoko. WAEC in my boarding school campus in Agbara, and JAMB in Isasi around Ojo. Almost every time, the supervisors were Yoruba and colluded with an army of mostly Yoruba invigilators to collaborate with cheating students. I had my JAMB results and some subjects in my GCE seized (and later released after review) because my centers engaged in mass cheating abetted by exam body representatives.

Sure my bro, Examination malpractice is a systemic rot but tribalizing it is so unfortunate...

Maybe I think the issue is that MAJORITY of these guys don't TRAVEL except for NYSC hence are forced by circumstance of their life to believe some idiotic fairytales...Most are even unfortunate to do their NYSC too in same SW... Believe me, notwithstanding the menace of herdsmen, those herdsmen acquire MORE native cum political education by that their Waka Waka cheesygrin between different localities.... Something some of my folks here lack ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Study In Canada On Very Low School Fees / How He Got Scholarship Worth ₦‎30 Million To Loughborough University / Jacob Semekor Mordzifa: Bus Driver Graduates With 1st Class In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.