Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB (20487 Views)

JAMB UTME 2019: Over 300,000 Candidates Registered So Far / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by adecz: 8:55am On May 21, 2017
The highest number of
fake Corpers are also from
the State.

They want Certificates
but do not need education.

Ifeanyi UBA is from there abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Codes151(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2017
Means? See jamb o!! This is why there should be alternative to this jamb!
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by kenex4ever(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Oga, stop making noise.

Because of exam malpractice in the SE states, the worst set of blockheads get admitted into the higher institutions and go on to destroy such higher institutions.

How many SE universities are in the top 10 in Nigeria?
see this airhead.

What do you know about university ranking?
What criteria do they use in Nigerians?
Which tribe constitute d panel that does d ranking?

For ur info, nigerian universities are ranked based on web presence.

I will assume u are from SW because dats where people dat think they r d best like u abound.

Go and check records, anambra is where some of d brightest heads in nigeria are produced. There is no tribe in nigeria that does not have extremely intelligent people.
Forget ur so called nigerian ranking because nigerian schools are all below standard and d people doing d ranking have their children schooling abroad.

Even ur so called top ten schools, have counted how SE lecturers and students in them?
I have seen graduates from Ife n Unilorin and they are not better than their counterparts in other schools.

If anambra has 10,000 cases of malpractice n u got to know because they dont hide their problems then which ever state you come from has above 10,000

3 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Ephraim2013: 9:19am On May 21, 2017
Thank God I'm not from Anambra... where future thieves are breed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Yyeske(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2017
I'm sure most of you badmouthing Anambra here cheated in your Jamb if you are lucky to have passed it anyway. See them masturbating on top Anambra matter as if no cheating happened elsewhere.
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by nengibo: 9:42am On May 21, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

It is not a surprise to other Nigerians anymore that the highest prevalence of Exam malpractices in the entire nation is in the SOUTH EAST.
Thats why majority of them who call themselves so called university graduates will still call Aeroplane "Elloprane" and believe that Russia comes to Nkpor to buy Nuclear missiles.
Russia does what now?
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Billw(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Would you shut up your mouth, you confused Hypocrite.

Yesterday you were crying for Biafra, today you are crying for appointments in Nigeria. Set of confused beings.
hope you know what happened to the Elephant that stuck its nose into other people's business?
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by cytell56: 9:49am On May 21, 2017
besto50:

And where was your father when philip emeagwali developed the computer system..
Jealousy everywhere
Shame on you, as big as Ibo land, its only one liberator you have

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Priest69(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2017
Hey OP! I can't see anything on cheating in your write up
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Topmostt: 10:10am On May 21, 2017
People Want to believe this news badly that they don't even care about the credibility. Which website is metronaija?
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by mrww(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Topmostt: 10:15am On May 21, 2017
Ephraim2013:
Thank God I'm not from Anambra... where future thieves are breed
Hahahaha
You will never be from Anambra bro. I am from Anambra, and that the Identity I am proudest About. Whether my brother cheats in exam or even carries drug, I will proudly go to the scene and still say I am from Anambra. I have more to be proud about than ashamed. Sorry, you may never have that feeling in your lifetime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 10:20am On May 21, 2017
cytell56:
Your brain is too dull to sense that I was using that as a point of example
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by afoobabs(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2017
ncan osogbo branch reporting sir.
its them the Igbos, as expected sir.

1 Like

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 10:25am On May 21, 2017
cytell56:

Which liberator?
Phillip Emegweali has been exposed long ago for the fraud that he is:

http://www.cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/

http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

Philip Emeagwali - Fake Computer 'Genius' Exposed

http://www.rense.com/general81/dnt.htm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by cytell56: 10:33am On May 21, 2017
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by nedu666: 10:33am On May 21, 2017
how do u cheat in cbt exam. dumb people expressing dumb opinion. secondly handed over to appropriate authority. where and when. lies from pot of hell.
once again tell me how do u cheat in a cbt exam
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2017
10,000 people handed over to the authorities. grin Really? Is that some kind of Imo or Enugu lady trying to sully reputatiions or is the site itself some kind of jokers fabricating stories? And why don't we get stories from other coordinators in other states?

And is there a particular reason we're pretending Nigeria's education system isn't overrun by cheats who attempt to cut corners? I wrote my JAMB in Lagos and I swear in my exam hall of hundreds of people, you couldn't count 20 who were facing their work and not trying to cheat and collaborate with bribed supervisors and invigilators.
I wrote GCE in Lagos too in my SS2 and my entire centre was overrun by cheats. I was known in that centre for often being the first to submit my scripts. The day we wrote maths, again I submitted my theory paper before everyone. By the time of the objectives, almost everyone finished writing 10 minutes into the exam after pre-shaded objectives solutions were sold round the exam halls and people bought them and downloaded on their shading papers. Only me and a few people were left to actually attempt the questions.

When I wrote WAEC, my school (a popular private school in FESTAC which I won't name) often bribed the WAEC invigilator and our teachers then had free reign to go around aiding students. I was even encouraged by my own teachers to help others to cheat.

I did my NYSC in Lagos as a senior secondary school teacher in a public school and during my exam invigilations, every single student without exception gave me a hard time looking to copy their neighbour, hiding foreign materials, discussing among themselves etc. I never knew it was that bad. You could't even punish them cos the teachers and the principal don't give a shiiit in the slightest and they want their students to pass so they can pad up their statistics. I was the Math teacher for some SS1 and SS2 classes and at the end of every term, majority of students fail, we're forced to boost their grades and many still can't make the cut. Then the ones that still fail have their parents and teachers who act as their school guardians coming to me to bribe me to further boost the grades of those who are scoring 5/70 in exams.

Why the hell is anyone trying to pretend the entire Nigerian system isn't rotten to the core?. And in common entrance exams where people are far less likely to cheat (even though people still do cheat) Anambra still has the highest cut-off marks in the country along with Imo. But I guess we can choose what we want to believe.
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2017
nedu666:
how do u cheat in cbt exam. dumb people expressing dumb opinion. secondly handed over to appropriate authority. where and when. lies from pot of hell.
once again tell me how do u cheat in a cbt exam

I'm a little puzzled myself. Maybe some people attempted impersonation or something like that. But to claim 10,000 people is bullshiiiit. On top, the 10,000 were handed over to authorities. grin The woman either has some weird ulterior motive, or she was trying to impress journalists with silly gross exaggerations, or the story itself is fabricated.
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 11:51am On May 21, 2017
I blame Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IkediEbubes: 12:03pm On May 21, 2017
Hoebingo is doing well. Give us more jerry cans.

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:11pm On May 21, 2017
besto50:

Ha ha ha.. I am even an undergraduate..
Just wanted to help people for free..
Are u even in school!!

You are a disgrace to your family, can you imagine the rubbish coming out of your dirty and stinking mouth. You want to help people cheat for free? I wish i can see you and flog your flat head. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:13pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

I expect you to develop sense as you've grown to puberty now...

Anyway, doing your tribal bashing from now till eternity won't take away anybody's grace and blessing...Just know you will always be behind one to be able to criticize and pick out his dirt's cum supposed shortcomings...I await when you will do a comparative analysis of cheats in Ogun and Anambra etc...Keep carrying burden of hatred around!!!
[/s]

Shut your dirty mouth, shameless hypocrite. You do worst tribal bashing here and now pouring smelly spits everywhere, I hate hypocrites like you. Get away

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:14pm On May 21, 2017
blues2022:
Indi' Anambra, kudos to you guys for not condoling examination malpractice. This is the reason you'll continue to produce the best brains to represent indi'gbo. We are proud of you. Other S'Eastern state should follow suit asp. No room for malpractice in Igboland. We Igbos don't support or tolerate evil, even if it involves our own. God Bless Anambra State, God bless ndi'gbo nu wanile.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:15pm On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:

Lol, asking me if I am in school? Unenlightened bonobo thinking being an undergraduate is an achievement.

Let me explain how stunted your development has been. In 2007, after I had long finished schooling, I organized free coaching for some of my students in my area. Some of those I taught are now professionals like doctors, lawyers, accountants. Still met with one of them last week.

Better face your backwater school where they admit criminals and dunderheads like your pitiable self.

Lmaoooo See finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

You are a disgrace to your family, can you imagine the rubbish coming out of your dirty and stinking mouth. You want to help people cheat for free? I wish i can see you and flog your flat head. Pathetic
So you didn't cheat in your entire stay in second sch or did u even attend one..
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:21pm On May 21, 2017
besto50:

So you didn't cheat in your entire stay in second sch or did u even attend one..
Hypocrites everywhere

You are still here spewing trash, wish i can flog sense into that your empty flat head. Shameless thing

2 Likes

Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by joepentwo(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2017
Mynd44,seun
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 21, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

You are still here spewing trash, wish i can flog sense into that your empty flat head. Shameless thing
Dull minds divert issues when their brain is too low to defend their claims..
I asked a question
Re: Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:34pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
besto50:

Dull minds divert issues when their brain is too low to defend their claims..
I asked a question
[/s]

Shut up, you truly have no shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Study In Canada On Very Low School Fees / How He Got Scholarship Worth ₦‎30 Million To Loughborough University / Jacob Semekor Mordzifa: Bus Driver Graduates With 1st Class In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.