Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

8 Personalities Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Personalities Of Women (2064 Views)

Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Personalities Of Women by Doctorfitz: 7:32am On May 21, 2017
Quarrel no suppose dey this life, if you don't like a certain persona in the girl u like Just move on to the next... If you feel a man has a character flaw just move on to the next stop disturbing us online with nonsense. I don't give a fvck no one does....

Here's a list of personalities the average woman can be classified into make ur choice.

1. THE PLAYETTE

This type of woman is a unique combination of idealist, denier and tester. The Playette is like an iceberg, with so many things to discover beneath the surface. She tends to be secretive about her personal life and is cautious when it comes to expressing her emotions. Typically, the Playette is modestly dressed and is a great observer. The desires of the Playette are all about finding the perfect relationship. Speaking bluntly, she wants a man to literally sweep her off her feet. She looks for a man who would woe her, seduce her, tame her and continue to fight for her.

The Playette always gets what she wants, achieving her goals using different means. She uses various tests and trials to protect her heart from men. Moreover, she tries to slow down the progress of a sexual relationship in order to prove to her partner that she is in control.

2. THE SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

Also known as the “party girl”, the Social Butterfly is that energetic, pretty girl who is the life of the party. She is a combination of justifier, tester and idealist, being just like a butterfly- enticing, beautiful and extremely hard to catch. However, the Social Butterfly is quite different than the Playette, because she embraces an aggressive approach. The problem with this behavior is that the Social Butterfly likes to be the chaser. Most men are afraid of these women, because they think that men should chase women, not vice-versa.

The Social Butterfly likes to try different guys and taste various styles. She will more than likely end up in bed with a guy just because he is confident, rich, well-dressed or sexy. However, this type of women is not ready for marriage or a serious relationship.

3. THE HOPEFUL ROMANTIC

Although this type personality is somewhat old-fashioned, there are many girls and women who are still waiting for the knight in shining armor to save the day. The Hopeful Romantic’s main desire is to have a long-lasting relationship, that’s why she is sincere and extremely feminine. When it comes to her desires, the Hopeful Romantic wants nothing more than a man who is sweet, patient and romantic. Above all else, Hopeful Romantic girls need emotional strength and security.

The Hopeful Romantic seeks emotional fulfillment and sexual gratification from one man only. Her domestic nature makes her the perfect wife who will never cheat her husband, except for extraordinary circumstances.

4. THE CINDERELLA

The Cinderella type is always sexy, exceptionally beautiful, but mature and stylish. She is definitely a head-turner who is always looking for a bright man at her side. However, because she is very passionate and heats up fast, she tends to dive into the wrong relationships, so she ends up disappointed and heart-broken. The Cinderella is looking for men who have a strong combination of sensitivity and strength. Complex men and those who are strong in every aspect are what she looks for. Moreover, she longs to have great sex, but she is also all about relationship and feelings.

A Cinderella’s strategy for finding the right guy mainly depends on her mood. However, expect from a Cinderella to have an old-fashioned perspective on dating – the man should pay at the restaurant, he should drive her home, etc.

5. THE PRIVATE DANCER

The Private Dancer is a tester, denier and realist type of personality. Women who fall into this category are givers, as they love to share everything they have with the man they love. It’s in their nature to help, contribute and give. Although she is extremely Hot and loves to have sex, a Private Dancer will not show that at first. Instead, she might look for self-confidence in those around her.

The Private Dancer is highly independent and career-oriented, and she usually starts looking for a husband in her early 30s, after she has a good position in a company.

6. THE SEDUCTRESS

Just as the name says, the Seductress loves to seduce. She is a very confident and independent woman who is well able to intimidate a lot of men. Most of her desires tend to focus on having sex. She is longing for a guy who is hard to be seduced and is able to make her Hot on a regular basis. At some point, she might want a family, but most of the time the Seductress wants to have sex and to have normal conversations.

7. THE CONNOISSEUR

This type of personality features an interesting contrast – extremely picky, yet she likes to give. For her, sex is something special and unique, which comes as a result of a personal relationship. The Connoisseur protects her emotions, but she will also be devoted, caring and extremely competent. The challenge with the Connoisseur is that she becomes extremely attached to you once you sleep with her, which leads to various arguments and problems. Her ideal man is the one who fights for her. She looks for a long-term relationship, not just for sexual intercourse.

8. THE MODERN WOMAN

A realist, justifier and extremely independent, the Modern Woman has a good job, ambitious goals and she loves to date. The Modern Woman wants a guy with a strong sexual drive, goals and self-confidence. You don’t have to be extremely good-looking or great in bed in order to be chosen by a modern woman. If a woman who is part of this category is single and Hot, she will definitely look out for a guy for her. She may go to gym, join a dance club, become a volunteer or spend one night a week in the club. Ultimately, the modern woman wants to be with the right guy, but she can easily cope without a boyfriend.

After all what is your type?
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 7:43am On May 21, 2017
I know you read this in one over priced e-book like that
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2017
grin

I dont wanna categorised myself but a little bit of this & tat wud be great grin grin
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Doctorfitz: 9:06am On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I dont wanna categorised myself but a little bit of this & tat wud be great grin grin

Hmmmmm tell me more cheesy
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by McBrooklyn(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
I think I'll have to go for number 7 which is "THE CONNOISSEUR"... Sounds like my typical kinda lady... cool
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by divinehand2003(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

That's my queen. A bit of everything. Great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
divinehand2003:

That's my queen. A bit of everything. Great.

Aloha cheesy
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by divinehand2003(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aloha cheesy

I'm fantastic. How is your Sunday already?
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 9:54am On May 21, 2017
divinehand2003:

I'm fantastic. How is your Sunday already?

Sunday is a quite time for me..juz strolling around my area..nothing much to do... grin
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by divinehand2003(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Sunday is a quite time for me..juz strolling around my area..nothing much to do... grin

Why not we hook up for an outing
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2017
divinehand2003:

Why not we hook up for an outing
grin

Aawww...i wud love to if only im in Nigeria ryt now, why not? wink
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by divinehand2003(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Aawww...i wud love to if only im in Nigeria ryt now, why not? wink

Wow. That's a big surprise. Thought you were in Naija.
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by KennyID17(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aloha from d 38th floor angry grin angry grin cool
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
divinehand2003:

Wow. That's a big surprise. Thought you were in Naija.

No baba... grin

Im 10 thousand miles away from u wink
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
KennyID17:

Aloha from d 38th floor angry grin angry grin cool

Kenny boi...the man who fear of heights grin grin cheesy

Come with me..we will go all the way up to 60th floor & we'll jump together all the way down to 1st floor grin i promise u gonna love this... tongue
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by divinehand2003(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

No baba... grin

Im 10 thousand miles away from u wink

Lol. I swear
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Doctorfitz: 3:24pm On May 21, 2017
Memories1 I see you wink
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by memories1(f): 3:29pm On May 21, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Memories1 I see you wink

smiley
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2017
The connoisseur smiley embarassed
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 21, 2017
Oh well! A Playette, I am!
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by KennyID17(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Kenny boi...the man who fear of heights grin grin cheesy

Come with me..we will go all the way up to 60th floor & we'll jump together all the way down to 1st floor grin i promise u gonna love this... tongue

60 what? angry angry angry sad

Take timeooo tongue shocked cool grin grin
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Connoisseur(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:
The connoisseur smiley embarassed

Am here
Who wants me
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 26, 2017
tongue number 1 tho
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Doctorfitz: 2:37pm On May 27, 2017
glowryhaa:
tongue number 1 tho

Oh really
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Oh really
Am number 9 sha
Re: 8 Personalities Of Women by Doctorfitz: 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
glowryhaa:

Am number 9 sha

Interesting grin grin I can see U're number 9

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God!!! Why Pastor, Why!!???!!! / Women And Sexual Temptation / Professor Goes Completely Naked Again During Radio Interview To Protest Brexit (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.