Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Breaking News!! Presidential Cabinet Overhaul Underway. See New Members! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Presidential Cabinet Overhaul Underway. See New Members! (857 Views)

See How Presidential Cabinet Sang At Buhari’s Birthday / Breaking News- Presidential Election Might Be Annulled Exclusive: Fear Of Presi / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Presidential Cabinet Overhaul Underway. See New Members! by Destined2win: 10:25am On May 21, 2017
"All career politicians have been advised to seek active participation in the development of other areas of governance as one can still be active in government without holding any political post".

A government which I shall preside over will never be a paddy paddy government. Compromise shall be far away from it. All those who are to hold positions must be trusted hands and technocrats, even though they never held any political post.

Guys I need you to stand with me on this because I wouldn't mind whose ox is being gored. I know I am going to make enemies by sidelining career politicians who think it's their right to always be relevant in politicsphere. All you are going to do is to rally round and tell them to Shut up because i might be too busy to notice their wailings while I attend to more critical issues that will deliver the peace and prosperity which is right ours.

Any political party for which I am going to front with must understand this, by and with, God's grace. I am not coming as a conventional politician but a messenger who has got fire burning in his hands to deliver to a cold region on the earth for them to be lit up and be warm again.

Even if you reading this piece are not a conventional politician like me, just prove you have what it takes to be a partner in the peace and prosperity project of my administration and you might be on the same board with me drawing up maps that will change the course of this nation's perception all around the world.

Pray for my Presidency!

(1) (Reply)

NASS Moves To Strip Executive Of Power To Prosecute / President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence / The Next Civil War And The Combatants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.