Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (48808 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 21, 2017
We know it as...an eye for an eye..

But over there, it's..any eye for an eye.. If you know what i mean.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by win2kwire: 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
head will be missing soon, ibo man will use it for ego
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
kingthreatz:
When Aboki do them their own, they will start shouting tribalism and wickedness. How much more wicked are they. I have said it a thousand times. Igbos are the problem of Nigeria. Let biafra come so they can restrict their evil within their kindred. Bloody hypocrites.

.....It is only someone from SW who can post this kind of trash...l can bet my last dime on this.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by famzynet: 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
The lady is just seeking attention. Does she know how much car battery is and the agony it will cause to the owner. If person steal my car battery for this hard economy,I go kill am. And tribalising the issue. Any thief caught in that area of Enugu,be you Igbo,hausa or Yoruba faces being linched except police intervenes.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2017
[/b]
LexngtonSteele:
[b]Trust the Hausa brethren....

More DEVELOPERS converted to Suya in a few days grin

That's why chest-beaters fear them so much shocked

...You are simply outlining what will hapoen to you lots if Buhari dies....they are already accusing u all of poisoning him so Osibanjo can take over..
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by oganoble(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2017
When did our humanity deteriorate to this level. Someone said the wages of sin is death. This is how majority of us out there quote our religious books out of context. SMH. I shame for my people. At this age, at this century, jungle justice? Haba. If Nigeria was working, all those involved in this act would serve long jail sentences for man slaughter. I weep for this country
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:23pm On May 21, 2017
tbaba1234:

Dear sentence for stealing battery, where is your humanity??
YOU ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO DEFEND YOUR MUSLIM MASTERS. HAVE EVER SAID ANYTHING AGAINST HONOUR KILLING IN ISLAM?. YEYE DEY SMELL angry

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by ApolitiCal: 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
This is unacceptable. Why should they kill a Hausa man because of a car battery. Igbos are so heartless. And if it's the other way round, they would have been making noise here and there. Stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Geneadams(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2017
Khd95:
imagine ,because of car battery

I hope his kinsmen will not retaliate oo, cos e go bloody
so when igbos are killed in Maiduguri,thier kingsmen use to retaliate abi
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
The only thing I can say about this is that the writer of this post is an idiot for adding Hausa to the post. People get lynched irrespective of their tribes. Why incite tribal hatred unnecessarily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:27pm On May 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
If you feel this is the best way to prove that igbos are not cowards then you've lost it..

What was your comment when an old woman was killed in Kano and a preacher killed in abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by kingthreatz: 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....It is only someone from SW who can post this kind of trash...l can bet my last dime on this.

Yes I am from the SW and you're a flatheaded human being

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by gbishman: 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
Oh, my world why would u kill this man why not hand him to law enforcement officers. We should not live like barbarians
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by tbaba1234: 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO DEFEND YOUR MUSLIM MASTERS. HAVE EVER SAID ANYTHING AGAINST HONOUR KILLING IN ISLAM?. YEYE DEY SMELL angry

Produce one evidence of me defending murderers or you are a fool.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
lonelydora:

What was your comment when an old woman was killed in Kano and a preacher killed in abuja?
I assure you that the best you can get is a tongue in cheek answer to that question....assuming you get an answer all.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
lonelydora:

I condemned the Barbaric act Sire,but you shouldn't be happy about this rather condemn the act..

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
very good dat he was killed....dey killed dia igbo brother claiming to kill an Hausa man...kill am...Hausa no dey ugly like dix
its only afonjas and hausa that use to look like this, so if he is not aboki he must be a descendant of lucifer
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why was a man killed because of a common battery ..I am so annoyed about this I swear ..We have become thoughtless animals
U are a thief too. Have u ever lost something valuable to theft? If I tell you how many car batteries and motor cycles my friends have lost to theft in the northern state where I reside u will not believe. Or is it smart phones and other valuable products? I pity no thief who meets his waterloo as a result of jungle justice.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
Don't steal, don't get killed.

Just to preached she was killed, what happens why?

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
They never killed him for stealing anything, they killed him because he is Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by obxddon(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
In as much as I don't support jungle justice but,have been visited by thieves before or ur expensive personal belongings stolen before?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
ignis:
Good for him...
so a thief deserves death ?? well i know hw the igbos gat so much hate for the hausas, i remember the thief called ibori was celebrated in anambra and even given a chieftaincy title... even the igbos know they hate demselves

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
Leiman100:
They never killed him for stealing anything, they killed him because he is Hausa.
you are right ..he was killed cos he is hausa ..shows how poor bred those igbos are, i still dnt understand der beef with the hausas

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
trouble brewing. killing someone over battery?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
Jidibia:

U are a thief too. Have u ever lost something valuable to theft? If I tell you how many car batteries and motor cycles my friends have lost to theft in the northern state where I reside u will not believe. Or is it smart phones and other valuable products? I pity no thief who meets his waterloo as a result of jungle justice.
practically u r saying a thief deserves death , well you need more education in various aspects
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
eyah, am sure the man's death may cause reprisal attack, I don't know why people should take laws into their hands.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
ebby9z:
The only thing I can say about this is that the writer of this post is an idiot for adding Hausa to the post. People get lynched irrespective of their tribes. Why incite tribal hatred unnecessarily
na igbo man na
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
I condemned the Barbaric act Sire,but you shouldn't be happy about this rather condemn the act..

I am not happy about it. Sadly, he made himself available for the act.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by joeSEPH1983: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
Too bad. Jungle justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba / Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.