Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) (28450 Views)

Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by mbhs139(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2017
JUST MUSING:

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), as far I'm concerned, is going to become a political figure to be reckoned with, as time goes on, in the political calculations of Nigeria in general, and the South-East region of the country in particular. He's going to become a political god-father, whose blessings will be needed by every would be political office seekers at the national level from the South-East. In fact, he may even become the Governor of his State, Abia, or a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Mark my words!

Kanu, from the way I see it, is gradually warming his way into political relevance in Nigeria.

Presently, Kanu is seen as a legend, and he is being treated like a hero who is fighting for the good of the Igbos- the reason why everybody is falling heads over heels to pay him a courtesy visit. You need to see his posture and the respect accorded him whenever people pay him courtesy call in his home

At a point in time, in the not too far distance, Kanu is going to drop the agitation for the actualization of Biafra and adroitly swim into the thick waters of Nigerian politics.

Just recently, he visited the former Vice President, Dr Alex Ekwueme, and promised to give heed to the advice of the elders, that he was going to listen to whatever the elders say. In order words, all that is required of him, as time goes, on is is for one elder state's man to broker a peace deal/truce between him and the Nigerian nation, and all will be history.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by drnoel: 9:26am On May 22, 2017
I thought these people were used to bowing to their demi-god? Why didn't they bow nah?
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by nyabinghi(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2017
Nkem4040:

Powerful. The fact is afonja who jump everyday on Biaffraa threads will never fight for one Nigeria. When the time comes, they run and hide in Ogbomosho and wait for Northerners to fight for them again like 1967. Over 80% of Nigerian troops that died in the civil war were Northerners.
OBASANJO, ADEKUNLE,BANJO THAT FOUGHT FOR BIAFRA WERE ABOKI, U NEED A BRAIN TRANSPLANT.

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by ZeroUnity: 9:33am On May 22, 2017
The rejected Stone is now the corner Stone... More popular than their Afonja Kings and o*as....

Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Juanthenairague: 9:34am On May 22, 2017
Very soon we gon' see a nollywood movie about nnamdi kanu, I trust those August visitors especially Steve ebo
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by successgroup(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2017
nNEOo:
there will definitely be war,the whole world wants it if not for anything but the reduction in world's population ,
ppl that are worried about the war are old ppl, ( eg charly boy)
reason being the experienced it first hand and wouldn't want a repeat, but what happens WHEN THE ALL DIE OUT?

Nigeria may have an edge but, it would definitely go the biafrans way.
Why? because the have reason why they fight ,
the Nigerians will definitely give up after being killed in millions n for WHAT?
why when you can just let them go!

continued prolongation will only bring it through violence

truth is biafra will definitely come.

Mark my word, that war u seek for, u will be the first to be killed in that war. Mind you, Nigeria is everly united as u ever tots. You blood vampire sucker looking for innocent blood to devour. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Saxifrage12(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
Just for the passion I have for the minority tribes you guys are trying to foist into to your useless Biafra.

Mods, please, ban anybody that supports Biafra in her comments
see how you are displaying your stupidity

8 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by ZeroUnity: 9:36am On May 22, 2017
[/b]Kenneth Okonkwo cover your face in big nsi okuko.... Shame on you for denying your allegiance to our [b][/b]freedom.... Fathered by them North North dem... [b]

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Fashek07(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2017
Princesaha:
This can never happen under our able Presidoe Buhari. As a Yoruba Muslim, this is the main reason why I hate Osibanjo. He will not arrest these so-called actors now for paying homage to a criminal and a separatist because they are Christians like him abi. An Hausa man, equally a Muslim brother was killed at Enugu today simply because he stole ordinary car battery and none of those Christian murderers was arrested. You and I knows that It can not happen under Buhari. This is the major reason I want every Yoruba Muslim to pray hard for Buhari's recovery so that he can take over from this Crusader we have now. If not, the coming days won't be funny for we Yoruba Muslims.

you are a fool!!
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by ARIYO: 9:44am On May 22, 2017
anything goes in Nigeria. once you can stand against the government of the day, if your course is just or not. people just rise up to cause confusion in the land in the name of fighting for their own people and we all know that the fight is for their own good alone.

Gani Adams did his own and successfully made himself a local champion , several smart Nigerians did the same thing, taking advantage of our foolishness. one thing I want us to understand is that been an Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Minority or Majority is not our problem but the spirit of wickedness and selfishness in us is our major problem. I know most of you will not agree with me and you will even abuse me but am very sure very soon, you will agree with me that this man call Kanu is not fighting for Ibo but his personal gain, it may be for political or economic gain.

we have seen many of them before and many are still coming.

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Awoo88: 9:46am On May 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Buhari has made this guy a demi god.
Those who tagged buhari dullard are very correct. Buhari stupid no bi small
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by misteryman: 9:46am On May 22, 2017
The Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the Indegenious People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2017
2019 is coming. All these actors wanna use him as a ladder to gain political positions in their regions
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Duru009(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
There can never be Biafra, call me bastard if the Igbos can ever achieve that failed dream. 419 and thieves

An afonja has spoken!!

3 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2017
doublewisdom:
Those legs in the last picture !
lol .... savage grin

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by smudge2079(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2017
Lowlife celebrities visits.... #welcometothelowlife
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Kosy79(f): 9:50am On May 22, 2017
victorvezx:

They owe no one any apology because no one gives a Bleep, all of them are now irrelevant in the movie industry.
And you're Relevant huh Please remind of that your surname!!!.

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by onatisi(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2017
Nnamdi kanu status has risen considerably,no thanks to the dullard for that. Kanu is now the beautiful bride of ibo politics and with the way things are going he will be seen as the next ibo leader. Anything he says as his opinion on any issue will be follwed through by the ibo ppl. If he pitches his tent with apc then most likely majority of ibo tribe too will follw him to apc. By 2019,politicians may start visiting him to get his approval and blessings for elective posts and elections.

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by CaptainFM1: 9:52am On May 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Buhari has made this guy a demi god.

Naa. On the contrary, Buhari has reset him. He's very humble now! He dare not play with fire anymore!
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by technicallyrich(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:58am On May 22, 2017
They're now coming out one by one from their hideouts, some of them who thought that they're better educated sees "we" who are on the front line of the struggle as miscreants, and they actually hope to outsmart all of us maybe including Kanu in order to highjack the affairs and conducts in Biafra Nation when it finally restores. But I think anybody thinking in that direction is clearly hallucinating, because if you think that in the midst of over 40million active participants in the struggle, (I'm not talking of those who reluctantly believes in the struggle but are not coming out) I mean those who are ready to come out on the street any day anytime at the command of the supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu ignorantly of all Nigeria security forces in their numbers, you'd think that you're the only wise man amongst over 40 million individuals, you need to have your brain examined.

Observe their guilty faces, but it seems they're yet to understand that Nnamdi Kanu isn't foolish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Governorship Supplementary Election Results (Live Updates) / APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.