Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) (28439 Views)

Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by SmileSomewhat(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2017
This man doesn't look healthy.
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by PANDA2: 10:01am On May 22, 2017
WHY ARE THEY NOT KNEELING DOWN FOR THIS MEGALOMANIAC SCAMMER?
CLUELESS FOOLSB

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by PANDA2: 10:03am On May 22, 2017
WHY ARE THEY NOT KNEELING DOWN FOR THIS MEGALOMANIAC SCAMMER, NNAMDI KANU?
CLUELESS FOOLS

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by sircrabo: 10:05am On May 22, 2017
Why all this eye service towards Nnamdi Kanu ? In as much as I'll support a Biafra, I don't see the need bowing at his feet.
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by misteryman: 10:10am On May 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
Just for the passion I have for the minority tribes you guys are trying to foist into to your useless Biafra.

Mods, please, ban anybody that supports Biafra in her comments

3 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by NoMindThem: 10:24am On May 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Ok we have seen...... Pls anybody wit "curvy" or butt displaying trend would pls do d needful

Thanks

I feel ur pains from here bro! You can't wait to enter bathroom and use the soap...... Get a bae man......

3 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Aremuagan144(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2017
Princesaha:
This can never happen under our able Presidoe Buhari. As a Yoruba Muslim, this is the main reason why I hate Osibanjo. He will not arrest these so-called actors now for paying homage to a criminal and a separatist because they are Christians like him abi. An Hausa man, equally a Muslim brother was killed at Enugu today simply because he stole ordinary car battery and none of those Christian murderers was arrested. You and I knows that It can not happen under Buhari. This is the major reason I want every Yoruba Muslim to pray hard for Buhari's recovery so that he can take over from this Crusader we have now. If not, the coming days won't be funny for we Yoruba Muslims.
brother maka y this your comment is too harsh aba y.

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2017
A f00l who had a church wedding is telling his minions he is a Jew!! How did our education system fall so badly that Nnamdi K@nu is ever taken seriously?

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by ayomutu(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2017
Why this elewon de do like old man
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by NoMindThem: 10:32am On May 22, 2017
victorvezx:

They owe no one any apology because no one gives a Bleep, all of them are now irrelevant in the movie industry.

But u 4get sey if dem paste ur poster 2geda with any of them dia, ppl will cum to check d name of d movie while dat will regard urs as an obituary poster even wen it's written on it dat u r vying 4 an elective post..... get a lyf man.. . lyf x dwarf.. .it's damn short.

1 Like

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:32am On May 22, 2017
NoMindThem:

I feel ur pains from here bro! You can't wait to enter bathroom and use the soap...... Get a bae man......

My gf did not brokeup wit me she aborted me
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Kellibae(f): 10:43am On May 22, 2017
Princesaha:
This can never happen under our able Presidoe Buhari. As a Yoruba Muslim, this is the main reason why I hate Osibanjo. He will not arrest these so-called actors now for paying homage to a criminal and a separatist because they are Christians like him abi. An Hausa man, equally a Muslim brother was killed at Enugu today simply because he stole ordinary car battery and none of those Christian murderers was arrested. You and I knows that It can not happen under Buhari. This is the major reason I want every Yoruba Muslim to pray hard for Buhari's recovery so that he can take over from this Crusader we have now. If not, the coming days won't be funny for we Yoruba Muslims.

grin
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by guychidile: 10:58am On May 22, 2017
this man is really great o.,I salute u.

2 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by DeadlyViper000: 11:06am On May 22, 2017
Princesaha:
a true yeroba Muslim you are

2 Likes

Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Baroba(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2017
Ofiafuluagu Mbaka..aka Deri Nwa mama teneee.. grin
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2017
Princesaha:

Read what you have written up there and bring out sense. You just posted trash like a demented fellow. Everything about you reeks religious bigotry and senselessness. I hope you are not a toddler because you deserve an award for the Most Foolish Comment of the Year. NB: I am Yoruba.
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by walosky(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=doublewisdom post=56743742]Those legs in the last picture ![/quote

What happend to those legs?

I know you wonder what time they open grin
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by ipobsarefools: 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
[s]
DeadlyViper000:
a true yeroba Muslim you are
[/s]
Trash trash trash and more trash.
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by BiafraAmaka(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
There can never be Biafra, call me bastard if the Igbos can ever achieve that failed dream. 419 and thieves

Can you put your life on the line?
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Splashme: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Buhari has made this guy a semi god.
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by nnokwa042(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
There can never be Biafra, call me bastard if the Igbos can ever achieve that failed dream. 419 and thieves
then there must be something good in Igbo's u don't want to tell us,we re landlocked we agreed drug dealers we agreed ,but we re not skull miners ,free us ,sw is america and Americans don't want Mexicans in Yankee so can SW do like american?beg ur masters in the north that they should let we Igbo's go
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by LordOfNaira: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
Buhari really dealt with him. He has become so old and humble. And he looks frail. Kai, he was really dealt with!!!
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by victorazy(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Buhari has made this guy a demi god.
grin like Maui
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by aalangel(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2017
DamiBukola:

Hmmm...you don't like Ibos, yet you won't let them go...which way Nigeria??
Re: Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
Princesaha:

You very prince-less and seem to suffer from acute dementia .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan / My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.