Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG (40725 Views)

Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2017
AHCB:
Nice to know you're fine and looking gorgeous as ever.

There's no connection when I try calling. I get "no network connection". Lemme call now let's see if it's the same.

Modified:

The pic below is what I'm told when I call...
Thanks dear, I'll look into it soonest.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by AHCB: 9:36am On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dear, I'll look into it soonest.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by handsam(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay sis, take all the time you need and save all the money. You'll be spending on me very well tongue

BTW our birthday is coming grin

Hey. wink
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2017
handsam:

Hey. wink
Hy, been a while. Something happened, I think you should know, but unfortunately, I'm not active on what's app. Let's use the old fashion. Your mail still works?
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 11:28am On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay sis, take all the time you need and save all the money. You'll be spending on me very well tongue

Lol...noted.

Yeah, it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by handsam(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Hy, been a while. Something happened, I think you should know, but unfortunately, I'm not active on what's app. Let's use the old fashion. Your mail still works?

Yea, I know about it. It's good to see you are still alive and kicking. wink
My mail isn't working, I'll send a working one to you soon.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Laveda(f): 12:33pm On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:

Welcome daughter. wink

Stay safe
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 12:58pm On May 22, 2017
Laveda:

Welcome daughter. wink

Stay safe
Yea very safe. Thanks sweety. kiss
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2017
handsam:

Yea, I know about it. It's good to see you are still alive and kicking. wink
My mail isn't working, I'll send a working one to you soon.
LOL. I'm sure you don't. Anyways, I'll be expecting.
Have a nice day. smiley
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by JAWASIL(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2017
Laveda:

Welcome daughter. wink

Stay safe
Hi, it's me, G'Iyaz. Lost your number. Kindly re-send it here: Giyazmusic@gmail.com
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Laveda(f): 8:02pm On May 23, 2017
JAWASIL:
Hi, it's me, G'Iyaz. Lost your number. Kindly re-send it here: Giyazmusic@gmail.com

Can't get access to my mail now.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by JAWASIL(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2017
Laveda:

Can't get access to my mail now.
Call me, or send me a text. Immediately you see this, kindly send the text and clean your previous replies. I don't need my email or number out in the open. 08142124991

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Completes His NYSC. Poses With His Discharged Certificate / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.