Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) (2325 Views)

Badoo Girls! (pic) / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2017
When she calls herself a Slay Queen, I think she is on point. Not the bunch of Beauty-without-brain that flood the nation.

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by TrapHedges(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2017
She slayed tbh

2 Likes

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by dollyjoy(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2017
Long hiss!

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2017
Wow! I concur with your idea bro...

80% of ladies of today have nothing to over when sex has been removed.

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by yomi007k(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Long hiss!
undecided

Hiss from now till 2nd coming of Jesus.

U cant achieve that in 2 lifetimes.

Yeye!

6 Likes

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Long hiss!
Why the hissing ma....

A slay queen sighted!

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by dollyjoy(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Yeye!
Are you God

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by yomi007k(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Are you God

Nope....im his son....aka I am that I am (jnr)

3 Likes

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by sarahade(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2017
As if she no dey do the thing wey slay queens and olosho dey do. Shioor cool

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by avadella(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2017
Wow! This is great.
If this is the true definition of "Slay Queen", please I want to be one.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by avadella(f): 9:22pm On May 21, 2017
sarahade:
She dey do am...but mind you, this is beauty plus brain tongue

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by avadella(f): 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Long hiss!
Sister why the long hiss na wink
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
TrapHedges:
She slayed tbh
I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
avadella:

Bless you
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
avadella:
Wow! This is great.
If this is the true definition of "Slay Queen", please I want to be one.
Oya... Your head dey dia.

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
[right][/right]
sarahade:
What is this one saying undecided
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by sarahade(f): 9:26pm On May 21, 2017
avadella:

grin grin she no fine joor she just dey dere.
Her husband go still dey find all this roman goddess and co.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by SexyNairalander: 9:26pm On May 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Long hiss!
cos she ain't a failed runs girl like you whose achievement is several abortions abi?

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Yeye!
Yeye abi yeye... grin
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Long hiss!
Oh my Jesus...
The post was negative on you or what
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2017
sarahade:

She fit fine down dia sha cheesy
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by sarahade(f): 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
ademasta:

She fit fine down dia sha cheesy
angry angry don't know about that o

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
SexyNairalander:
cos she ain't a failed runs girl like you whose achievement is several abortions abi?
Oh my Jesus
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
sarahade:

angry angry don't know about that o
undecided
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by avadella(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2017
sarahade:

Just because she is a bit old? Do you ever think how you would look in the next 20years?

Accept the fact she's am example of the real slay queen. #TeamAchievement

List of Slay Kings:
Seun Osewa
Lalasticlala
Finestboi
Mynd44

Na by achievement, no be by Mary Kay paints on face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by avadella(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
ademasta:

Oya... Your head dey dia.

No be lie

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
avadella:

Just because she is a bit old? Do you ever think how you would look in the next 20years?

Accept the fact she's am example of the real slay queen. #TeamAchievement

List of Slay Kings:
Seun Osewa
Lalasticlala
Finestboi
Mynd44

Na by achievement, no be by Mary Kay paints on face
Oh my Jesus...
Why is my name not under slay kings? undecided
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by marvin902(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
CivilianJTF:
Wow! I concur with your idea bro...

80% of ladies of today have nothing to over when sex has been removed.

my guy your generous with that 80%...95% of naija girls can't offer shit apart from sex finished

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by marvin902(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2017
SexyNairalander:

ahhhh..baba you harsh
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by Kowor(f): 9:55pm On May 21, 2017
sarahade:
She no dey do am because she don die.

1 Like

Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by sarahade(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2017
Kowor:

She no dey do am because she don die.
Ok ma. Thanks
Re: My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2017
marvin902:

my guy your generous with that 80%...95% of naija girls can't offer shit apart from sex finished
Boss you are right...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Pastor French Kisses Healing Into Lady / Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy / What A Man Really Wants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.