Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. (2694 Views)

Only Yorubas Can Insult Nigeria And Get Away With It / In Nigeria, Does It Mean Only Igbos And Yorubas Can Be Models / The Joke Is On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Nobody: 12:45am On May 22, 2017
When you gain admission, you are happy and you tell your friends and family to rejoice with you.
Why.....is either you say
mo ti wo Poly
Mo ti wo Eksu
Mo ti wo Futa etc
Initially it use to be
Mo ti wo Fuoye
But now that Fuoye as been changed to
General Adeyinka Adebayo university,
The trend will be
Mo ti wo Gaau

What is Gaau to you? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Nobody: 12:53am On May 22, 2017
Can someone translate undecided

# equality
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:22am On May 22, 2017
Lmao, kuku go find gun take am kill me instead of using laugh

1 Like

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by swagguElite(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

When you gain admission, you are happy and you tell your friends and family to rejoice with you.
mo ti wo Poly
Mo ti wo Eksu
Mo ti wo Futa etc
Initially it use to be
Mo ti wo Fuoye
The trend will be
Mo ti wo Gaau

grin grin grin ... O.p ti wo Gaau!

1 Like

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Nobody: 1:50am On May 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

mo ti wo Poly
Mo ti wo Eksu
Mo ti wo Futa etc
Initially it use to be
Mo ti wo Fuoye
The trend will be
Mo ti wo Gaau

Must u also show this AFONJAnism syndrome in ur Thread....

pls mods move this to AFONJA ROMANCE SECTION...... this is a general SECTION pulssssssssss

5 Likes

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Nobody: 7:13am On May 22, 2017
swagguElite:
grin grin grin ... O.p ti wo Gaau!

Lol grin
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by BabaRamota1980: 7:48am On May 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

mo ti wo Poly
Mo ti wo Eksu
Mo ti wo Futa etc
Initially it use to be
Mo ti wo Fuoye
The trend will be
Mo ti wo Gaau

Ahh, o'daran ni o! Wallahi, n'o soo ni kuku!

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by SexyNairalander: 8:31am On May 22, 2017
booked

am Igbo and I got the joke though not funny, maybe its cos I live in lagos

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Dionnetech: 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
grin

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Awolumote(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2017
i love your swag, i wouldn't mind to be your friend, but am not the type of guy that discretely pm ladies. let me make it open that i love your swag
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by tk4rd: 5:32pm On May 22, 2017
Listen here Mynd44,, Seun and Lalasticlala just peeped.
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 22, 2017
God punish the mods. you didn't remove this

Must u also show this AFONJAnism syndrome in ur Thread....

pls mods move this to AFONJA ROMANCE SECTION...... this is a general SECTION pulssssssssss

but you removed the other posts when "AFONJAs" replied, mynd44(god punish you) is a true bastard! I just confirm now.

Bastard mod, seun warn these guys angry

Mo ti binu gaan, ban me remove my account Biased bastard mods, all of you will die inside fire.

cc marvin902

2 Likes

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Saintsquare(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
everybody ma pa ri wo pe ki lo sele lol
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
Awolumote:
i love your swag, i wouldn't mind to be your friend, but am not the type of guy that discretely pm ladies. let me make it open that i love your swag

You acted just like your name
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Awolumote(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

You acted just like your name

haaa. Did you know the meaning of Awolumote in yoruba translate and i'll give you an award
Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Nobody: 8:25am On May 23, 2017
Awolumote:

haaa. Did you know the meaning of Awolumote in yoruba translate and i'll give you an award

Awolumote Iwon ara e lo mo.

1 Like

Re: Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. by Awolumote(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

Awolumote Iwon ara e lo mo.

you tried anyway, but Awolumote needs no fame because, he himself his fame.
Hope the fame will carry me to your house soonest, to see mummy for proper intro

(1) (Reply)

Crazy!! S'africa Nud€ Dancer, Zodia Wabantu Is Back With Her Raunchy Videos / 100 People Die Yearly During Masturbation In Germany / Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.