Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Airtel Cheated Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Airtel Cheated Me (542 Views)

How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Airtel Cheated Me by benueguy(m): 1:33am On May 22, 2017
Since social media sometimes is the only way to catch these people's attention, I've decided to bring it to Nairaland. Lalasticlala if you can help me so this post can get to them I'd be glad.

I bought the SIM since October last year but activated it just Saturday night. I am a night browser and heavy downloader. I was using MTN's 25 ₦aira for 500MB but it hasn't been sufficient even after collecting sometimes up to 4 more SIM cards from neighbours. A friend told me Airtel gives 2GB for 200, so I recharged. The money was deducted and my data was given. Problem came when I noticed that the edge or 3G signal wasnt showing. I called their customer care and they said they would activate if for me. Nothing happened until later Sunday evening when the signal came. When I called them to see whether they could just resubscribe me again, since I didnt use the data and the problem was from them. The guy at the other end checked my line and said he's sorry they can't do anything. I told him that the fault wasn't from me hence I should be given value for my money. He just said thank you for calling airtel bla bla bla and ended the call

Why I opened this thread is not because of the 200 ₦aira. I wanted to recharge again, but for the fact that the same thing may happen to an unsuspected fellow, I decided to bring it here.
Re: How Airtel Cheated Me by UncutSk(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2017
Ohh you're just realizing airtel are criminals grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Busted! China Arrests Apple Distributors Who Made Over $7 Million On Iphone Data / Google Play Store Now Permits Developers To Disable Rooted Devices / Buy Phones And Other Products On Jumia Through This Link @cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.