Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Adedibu As Cold Sore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedibu As Cold Sore (1086 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adedibu As Cold Sore by Mamajama(m): 12:32am On Jan 30, 2007
I don't think you know him. He is one of the old men Nigeria has. He is well-versed in issues concerning dirty politics. The King of political touts, unschooled, unrefined, the friend of the Presidency, the strong man of Ibadan politics, the crown prince of all that is detestable, a Kingmaker, power broker; who removes an elected governor with a snap of a finger, once he could gather his sons who are area boys, agberos, political charlatans. He is a great man. I wonder whether the Inspector-General of Police has power to go near him, let alone arrest him. He made Oyo State to be in perpetual turmoil, in the past one year.

http://www.nationalmirrornews.com/mirror/content.php?section=6&readnews=14&story=5523
Re: Adedibu As Cold Sore by tlops(m): 1:01am On Jan 30, 2007
well that is Adedibu for you.He has taken the whole of Ibadan and that is because good people are watching .so he thinks everybody is a tout.but things are changing now for him. I can bet there is no way PDP will win Oyo state this year with anything called free and fare election while the puppet called Alao Akala is still their candidate.  A popular yoruba saying says if the drum starts giving strange sounds then the demise of such drum is around the corner. Adedibu´s drum has started giving unusual sound since he made attempt to stop the return of ladoja and even got worse when he put akala as the guber candidate of oyo state. Nigerians will not watch that happen.I think they should  better change him or,

(1) (Reply)

Efcc To Become Truly Independent: Senate President Presents Motion / Pedro Is A Man Of Honor / Cry, Nigeria, Cry:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.