Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North (24514 Views)

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by LexngtonSteele: 12:13pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

It is so obvious to the blind that you are not Yoruba... of what use is it to cause division amongst the Yorubas with this ur pretentious comment..?
it is too early in d day to b so useless to ur kindred.. dude get off ur bed and go do something meaningful with ur battered life

The Yorubas are ONE be it Christians or Muslims, little wonder one could have Christians in a Muslim home vice versa.

if u lack brain I would suggest u go borrow DAT of a snail which reasons faster than urs

Don't mind him and the f00ls shouting "yoruba muslims". They feel they can separate / incite Yorubas on religion lines.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by manu1: 12:14pm On May 22, 2017
DJInfluence:
So if something happens to him what will happen? All this people that are fighting because of politicians are they just plain stupid or is the stupidity mix with something else. The same politicians that are living large abi? i don´t care which part of the country any of these politicians are from, i won´t waste my time for them because they are only after what they can put in their pocket. Or can someone name a nigeria politician since OBJ time, that truely did something for the people.
You have said it all NOTHING WILL HAPPEN because FFK is nothing but a shameless looter who will sing and dance for money as OBJ rightly observed.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 22, 2017
We all know that AREWA group is boko haram and herdsmen terrorists sympathizers.

They never for once speaks against or condemned these terrorists atrocities.

Arewa is a terrorist group (informants).
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Candyrain(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2017
DonCortino:

ome.nkalives will not learn sha!

Who is he?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by MrSly(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2017
blackpanda:

Why?? because we refused to support u Igbo's Thanks but we will make our decision on our own. We support who is best for us, regardless of bias
You are still thinking on paper in a faceless forum while the youths that matter in middle belt are already thinking aloud to drive home their current stand.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Candyrain(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2017
oladoja1:

the senate president is from where

Kwara... what's ur point?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by me69: 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
Which middlebelt do they realise middle belt is what we call North Central
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Celinenkay545(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
omsal84:

If I ask you: the condition of GEJ and that of MB, who has been stricken by the gods for... which one is better? A living dog is better than a dead lion! Get sense!
[quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=56753733]THE MIDDLE BELT SHOULD BETTER TELL THE FANTASTICALLY FOOLISH KLEPTOMANIAC TO STOP ALL THE NONSENSE TALKS HERE & THERE.

AS THINGS STAND TODAY, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO PMB1523, FFK IS NOT SAFE AT ALL

I wish u had told Amechi this when he was running his mouth against Jonathan.
Now e don reach una turn, una don dey lament.
This is just the beginning.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by ybalogs(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2017
expee06:

I give up on you!,Endeavor to ask for a refund of your school fees over the years.
White Elephant project not education is what u got.
Who are you? One Of The FULLS?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Bonimoney(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
My brothers are finally awake. una welcome ooooo
How was ur night?

Its high time you guys form a strong alliance and formidable force because the AYF did not mean well for we belove con3. For their small mind them wan islamise Naija. their fada sef. dem nva born any bastard wey go islamise naija. i dey observe with 3D as dem d make moves but oluwa pass dem. we d Benue mostly Idomas, Igede, nd my brodas frm kogi stand for IPOB for sure.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by laudate: 1:24pm On May 22, 2017
blackpanda:
Why?? because we refused to support u Igbo's Thanks but we will make our decision on our own. We support who is best for us, regardless of bias

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but...! cheesy grin shocked cheesy

Candyrain:
Actually I don't care who u as an individual choose to support or not but from the OP, the MB are waking up

Who told you they were asleep before?? shocked
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Candyrain(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2017
laudate:

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but...! cheesy grin shocked cheesy

Who told you they were asleep before?? shocked

Isn't it obvious from the OP that they are now awake from their slumber?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by laudate: 1:29pm On May 22, 2017
Aufbauh:
Stop deceiving yourself for we have nothing in common with fanatical wailers who are always fond of supporting corrupt persons.

Our proximity mean nothing without shared values and norms

Chimo!! shocked See finishing! Hehehe.... abeg wey my mat and my zobo? Na on top dis thread I go match brake today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by laudate: 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
Candyrain:
Isn't it obvious from the OP that they are now awake from their slumber?

Awake in what sense??
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Candyrain(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2017
laudate:

Awake in what sense??

Go figure bro...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by laudate: 1:37pm On May 22, 2017
Candyrain:
Go figure bro...

You made an assertion, now you are unwilling to expatiate on it? Ah, I guess you were simply clutching at straws and trying to sound important...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Cjrane2: 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
I think abookis already know the price their people will pay.
Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Candyrain(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
laudate:

You made an assertion, now you are unwilling to expatiate on it? Ah, I guess you were simply clutching at straws and trying to sound important...

I know ur type, no need explaining anything to u. If u need more explanation go meet Ujah
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by laudate: 2:03pm On May 22, 2017
Candyrain:
I know ur type, no need explaining anything to u. If u need more explanation go meet Ujah

And I know your type. You like flying kites and pretending to be important, when you actually know nothing about what is being said...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Abfinest007(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
I thank God say dem eir eyes don de open small small
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
chiagozien:
we yoruba muslim dont want problem,anything the north want to do with Femi
Fani-Kayode the should go ahead.is all this our christian brothers that is causing problem between us and our master.even duo they dont see us as real muslim we must continue to be royal to prove that we are muslim.we are one niger area

Try harder Man! You're only beating a dead Horse as far as Yoruba and religion are concerned. It can never divide us. We are first Yoruba before being Muslims orCChristians! Fani Kayode is from Ile-Ife in Osun State. There are lots of Musilms in his family. Stop fooling yourself; it won't work!
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by smileyoo: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
its supprising how the core north always make use of the middle belt to get to power, only for them to dump them. now that the middle belt is facing serious security challenges, why must the core north be silent over their plights? infact the core northern elements are the perpetrators of those security bleach, hence the ugly silence. middle belt forget politics & wake up to reality. i rather prefer a friend that cares for me & value my friendship than a brother that slaugthers my people even the kids at the slightest provocation. if u must align with the north, pls negotiate a better deal with them. stop being a used & dumped region.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by laudate: 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
smileyoo:
its supprising how the core north always make use of the middle belt to get to power, only for them to dump them. now that the middle belt is facing serious security challenges, why must the core north be silent over their plights? infact the core northern elements are the perpetrators of those security bleach, hence the ugly silence. middle belt forget politics & wake up to reality. i rather prefer a friend that cares for me & value my friendship than a brother that slaugthers my people even the kids at the slightest provocation. if u must align with the north, pls negotiate a better deal with them. stop being a used & dumped region.

How can you say "stop being a used & dumped region?" What kind of language is this? What if the people of that area start saying things like - "It is your own region that will be used and dumped?" Will you be glad? Did anyone tell you that the Middle-Belt is looking to the core north for help? They stopped doing that a long time ago.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by EAZY2422(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
THE MIDDLE BELT SHOULD BETTER TELL THE FANTASTICALLY FOOLISH KLEPTOMANIAC TO STOP ALL THE NONSENSE TALKS HERE & THERE.

AS THINGS STAND TODAY, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO PMB1523, FFK IS NOT SAFE AT ALL
its either you are mad or still in the proccess.read that rubbish comment of yours again and tell me if you are not stupid.leader of tommorow indeed.so if he happens to die a natural death you'll also take FFK's life abi?E warrior,you can't do nothing.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Codes151(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Candyrain:
Seems the Middle Belt is finally beginning to wake up to reality. They now realize that they only exist to be used for election purposes by the core North and afterwards abandoned.

Good morning Middle Belt
which beer u dey take Abeg!
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Candyrain(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2017
Codes151:
which beer u dey take Abeg!

Star would suffice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by blackpanda: 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
nellyelitz:
I'm not igbo, but igbos are not seeking for your support remain where you are and continue being a worthy tool in the hand of your Master. As usual, y'll be used again come 2019.

If u are not Igbo then stfu!
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Nowenuse: 5:55pm On May 22, 2017
Candyrain:
Seems the Middle Belt is finally beginning to wake up to reality. They now realize that they only exist to be used for election purposes by the core North and afterwards abandoned.

Good morning Middle Belt

Why would you say such a thing?
Where were you when middlebelters/northern minorities gave GEJ the votes of 7 states in 2011 election? More than the yorubas who are your fellow Southerners.

What about in 2015 when only 1 yoruba state voted GEJ while Plateau, Nasarawa and Taraba voted GEJ.

We have always supported Southern leaders in most cases more than even the Southerners themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Nowenuse: 6:00pm On May 22, 2017
StarPlayer:
Bros better wake up to reality o..I'm from benue and i can clearly tell you that people from benue,plateau and tarraba share the same disdain the igbos have for hausa fulani murderers.

Tell Aufbauh very well. I am from the middlebelt too.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North by Nowenuse: 6:05pm On May 22, 2017
Leiman100:
there is no such thing as the middle belt, we the people of North Central are northerners constitutionally and geographically and nothing I mean nothing can change that, all the groups parading themselves as middle belt are creations of some disgruntled element from the south to divide the North but that can never work as the North is unshakably united as is as shown in the result of 2015 presidential election. try another joke

Majority of us from Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba and Southern Kaduna are not part of your nonsense north that is meant to serve only Hausa-fulani interests.

Which 2015 are you talking of? DId Buhari win Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue? What about FCT?

In 2011, did 7 states from the middlebelt/northern minorities not vote for GEJ? While all Hausa-fulanis voted for Buhari?

2019 will shock you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.