Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu (17607 Views)

I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by Myself2(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2017
olujastro:
All these shameless political jumpologists. If Tinubu and Buhari had decamped to PDP all these years, would there have been an APC for them to jump into now? Rubbish!

grin cheesy grin grin
JUMPOLOGY
Reminds me of Ehiedu Aniagwu
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by giles14(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2017
codeinecrazy:
Shameless thieves!

You can now download the hottest 9JA DJ Mix of 2017 on my signature. Hits back to back.
bros ur mix tape no dey play
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by phadriz(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2017
Polithiefcians and their moves. I so much love the way Fashola distance himself from Tinubu and Ambode.
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by t2luv1: 12:38pm On May 22, 2017
Barrysleek:
With Koro and Jagaban together Lagos votes is 80% secured to any presidential candidate Tinubu throws is weight on.

Why bother with the election if all we need is Jagaban blessing. People wonder why that country is the way it is.
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by PqsMike: 12:46pm On May 22, 2017
t2luv1:

Why bother with the election if all we need is Jagaban blessing. People wonder why that country is the way it is.

Hi, you tried to contact me
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by deomello: 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
phadriz:
Polithiefcians and their moves. I so much love the way Fashola distance himself from Tinubu and Ambode.

There is not rift between both men.

In Yoruba land, Yoruba unity, progress and development comes first before individuals.

This is the same mistake you people have been making like forever.
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by yaki84: 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
olujastro:
All these shameless political jumpologists. If Tinubu and Buhari had decamped to PDP all these years, would there have been an APC for them to jump into now? Rubbish!
i heard after the reconciliation n decamping, the price of garri crashed in the market. From 1cup 100naira to 6cups for 50naira.

Dont u think we need more of this decampings?
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by olujastro: 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
Myself2:

grin cheesy grin grin
JUMPOLOGY
Reminds me of Ehiedu Aniagwu
Lol. I listened to Ehiedu and his political platform on Ray power fm crew back then. Ehiedu is chopping money now as Chief Press Sec to Delta state Gov, Okowa.
Re: How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu by Ademat7(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2017
@hungerbad the fashion designer no see ur call,u don gv another person d job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Hits 1,105 At Official Market / PDP Submits Saraki’s Name To INEC As Its Senatorial Candidate For Kwara Central / 9th NASS Leadership: Factors That’ll Decide Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.