Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (658407 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bladez: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
sleuthhound:
to dey write what now?
Anything writable.
I like reading comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ibyus01: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2017
.Pls any new update as regard 2 NIS recruitment
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Viking007:
They have been "informing" themselves from page 0. I wonder why You guys choose to give yourselves unnecessary hbp, those with valid informations don't even comment & that's because nothing is happening. When anything comes up You all will see it.
Now, you understand the thing. I can only trust the information of one person here. And i will contact him anytime i'm may find myself in doubt. He hardly comment here.
Those spreading lies can have all the fun they want. Like you rightly pointed out, nothing is happening for now.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
All those send me past questions peeps don cool down grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DaChem(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good evening house,
pls, is it possible for me to reprint my application slip, if yes, how do i go about it
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nellykingz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
There are alot of things said about doing business on the internet or 'taking your business online'. It may sound too risky, complicated, or unreliable. But actually there are many good reasons to begin running your business online.
Here are a few facts behind taking your business online:

Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
While some businesses manage 24-hour services, for example, fast food restaurants, or gas stations; it is impossible for most businesses (i.e without the internet).
A major benefit to having an online business platform is that clients and prospects can get more information about your products or business and place orders at anytime day or night, on a regular business day or holiday. Now imagine what being open 10 times longer could do for your online business.

Reduction of Operating costs
With comprehensive business information online, you'll simply receive purchase orders and payments via email or into your database, thus reducing staff members, or office space and all other related office expenses. This enables you to do more without spending much.

Management of your business from anywhere in the world
Be it the rainy season, or winter, or maybe constant heat and humidity during the summer. Whatever the condition that gets you down. Taking your business online enables you to manage your business from anywhere in the world. So why not be anywhere you want to be, and let your business adapt to your lifestyle instead of the other way around.

Improved Client service through greater flexibility
The beauty of the internet is that your prospective client(s) can literally be just one click away from your online business. Through the internet you can now educate, instruct and solve clients problems easily and quickly, without any stress.

Increased Professionalism
The internet allows you to deliver your order confirmation quickly (in most cases instantly) to your clients and confirm them to the client. In the olden days, orders were called in, mailed, or dropped off, depending on the workload. It could have taken hours or days to process the order.
Faster response time means happier clients and less administrative work for you.

Global Access
With your offline business, you are limited to the amount of individuals who can visit you at any given time, let alone find you. While with your business online, you can literally have thousands, even tens of thousands of people visiting your online platform at once. Imagine the potential for your business, if you could expose your products and services to an unlimited number of interested people.

So Why Not Take Your Business Online And Watch It Grow Rapidly!!!
CHOOSE 9JAMARKET @ www.9jamarket.net We would help you do that FOR FREE!!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by richardoz(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
That was why I didn't take the whatsapp guy seriously. They were bragging they have access to information whereas some don't even know any office holder in Abuja! We know those who have genuine info and how they behave maturely here, no need of mentioning names.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nuradeen011(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
do you still hold your very soon though?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DaChem(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
DaChem:
Good evening house,
pls, is it possible for me to reprint my application slip, if yes, how do i go about it

Can someone pls help me with the above question
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
DaChem:

Can someone pls help me with the above question

The site you will access to reprint the stated forms is currently down, so there isn't a way right now....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by shareezey: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2017
The list may be out anytime soon guys. Cos as i speak to you things are goin down at that place o, they're working on it now, so if anyone of you have someone or some buttons to push, now is the time.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DaChem(f): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

The site you will access to reprint the stated forms is currently down, so there isn't a way right now....
Tx so much

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
DaChem:

Tx so much
U're welcome
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
shareezey:
The list may be out anytime soon guys. Cos as i speak to you things are goin down at that place o, they're working on it now, so if anyone of you have someone or some buttons to push, now is the time.
grin
shareezey:
guy how true is this?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
shareezey:
Who are you?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by shareezey: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
You shouldn't worry about who i am dude, just keep praying.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
The list will be out by February next year, I got the news from a credible source. The selection board rejected the list that was presented.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
from a much more credible source the list will come out March 2020...#commentursource

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
some people just come to this thread and post useless information becos it's a free for all thread I dont blame dem anyways commenting is free they don't pay..

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gift10:
from a much more credible source the list will come out March 2020...#commentursource
grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by abdulhamid0(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Gift10 post=61552555][/quote]
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by WhiteLavender(f): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Please can anybody tell me if we were given any candidate or applicant number after successful application? Can't remember again. Thanks guys.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DoctorNyash(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Please can anybody tell me if we were given any candidate or applicant number after successful application? Can't remember again. Thanks guys.
yes. It's in your mail.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by WhiteLavender(f): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
DoctorNyash:
yes. It's in your mail.
Thanks, I've seen it.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DoctorNyash(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Thanks, I've seen it.
you're welcome
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
You guys shud better goan apply for Navy DSSC course 25 n forget abt this yeye immigration..Navy that started not long ago will soon choose successful applicants, examine them, etc n take succesfuls to Onne for training while you all will b here arguing, killing urselves for immigration. tongue undecided
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dojnr4real: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Thanks, I've seen it.
please bro. Helps forward to my mail. Arcrelevance@gmail.com
Thanks bro
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dojnr4real: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
dojnr4real:
please bro. Help forward to my mail. Arcrelevance@gmail.com
Thanks bro
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by WhiteLavender(f): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2017
dojnr4real:
please bro. Helps forward to my mail. Arcrelevance@gmail.com
Thanks bro
I don't understand what you're asking me to forward. Please explain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.