Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648529 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Someone here earlier said till November.. so let's wait till November. because I no Understand this silence again fa.. shocked cool
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Eh....this thread don enter 98 shaa.....hmmmm undecided
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Reader1988: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
They have put the recruitment to a halt.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Pls how can I get voters card in Lagos? I need it urgently.... I don't mind doing the need ful
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
halt ke..who but dis one again.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2017
doze people that claim dey have people working at ministry of interior should call and ask dem wetin dey happen...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
merit1988:
you don't need to worry... Before 2 pages will o on this thread.. we may be much closer to year ending.. which hopefully.. list may come out grin angry

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 247Dior(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gift10:
the way u see it abi and u also spoke to a top man at d agency my brother u don't have anything
to say.
someone passed a message which we understood, why can't you dispute his message if he's wrong? You're really the one who have nothing to say...sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
247Dior:
someone passed a message which we understood, why can't you dispute his message if he's wrong? You're really the one who have nothing to say...sense fall on you
grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kynbasil01: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gift10:
the way u see it abi and u also spoke to a top man at d agency my brother u don't have anything
to say.
i think you don't even know the reason 4 this thread or you're simply dumb to understand. ..go get a life

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
merit1988:
Lol.. Na ur prophecy just dey disturb me 4 dis thread
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by abdulhamid0(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE ON NIS RECRUITMENT
This is to inform all applicants for recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the general public that the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service is awaiting further directives from the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB).

The next phase of the exercise shall be officially announced, including on this website, once notification is received from the CDFIPB.

Be advised to disregard any information or request not corroborated from this website please.

https://www.immigration.gov.ng
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by abdulhamid0(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
abdulhamid0:
PUBLIC NOTICE ON NIS RECRUITMENT
This is to inform all applicants for recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the general public that the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service is awaiting further directives from the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB).

The next phase of the exercise shall be officially announced, including on this website, once notification is received from the CDFIPB.

Be advised to disregard any information or request not corroborated from this website please.

https://www.immigration.gov.ng
the website was just updated about an hour ago with that info, my question here is what does civil defense, fire service and Prisons services has to do with immigration recruitment. Or is it one recruitment for all
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
abdulhamid0:
the website was just updated about an hour ago with that info, my question here is what does civil defense, fire service and Prisons services has to do with immigration recruitment. Or is it one recruitment for all
Updated an hour ago with dis info? Seriously?.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
OrangeDream:
Lol.. Na ur prophecy just dey disturb me 4 dis thread
cheesy soon,we shall all rejoice
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2017
abdulhamid0:
This your question issa mumu one sha. Did you even read before typing? It said civil defence, fire service, immigration, Prisons BOARD (CDFIPB). Why did you remove the board? undecided
And again that info has been on the immigration website before today. No be by force to comment here abeg. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
merit1988:
cheesy soon,we shall all rejoice
Amen.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Shariiiif: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
TO ALL THAT HAVE EARS SHOULD LISTEN.....

I once posted that the LIST will be out NOVEMBER Some guys here ignorantly doubted it.

am saying it again and again... the LIST will be out Nov. and those that made it to the list will be in Training camp JANUARY.
pls Mark my statement and my words if it happens to be false.

NB: I keep saying it that am not forcing anybody to believe it.

gooday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shariiiif:
TO ALL THAT HAVE EARS SHOULD LISTEN.....

I once posted that the LIST will be out NOVEMBER Some guys here ignorantly doubted it.

am saying it again and again... the LIST will be out Nov. and those that made it to the list will be in Training camp JANUARY.
pls Mark my statement and my words if it happens to be false.

NB: I keep saying it that am not forcing anybody to believe it.

gooday

Bros... November still far fa... How I wish say u for shift dis ur prophecy to beginning of next month fa.. angry grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Estherolusola: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
please have they done any test or screening after we applied online and please which list are we waiting for? Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Treasure17(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Estherolusola:
please have they done any test or screening after we applied online and please which list are we waiting for? Thanks
I guess you've not been following this thread bah.. we are earnestly waiting for jamb list

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oyehomie(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmmm..it is well o
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Treasure17:

I guess you've not been following this thread bah.. we are earnestly waiting for jamb list
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Treasure17:

Epic

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2017
This thread has turned childish.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
merit1988:
Pls how can I get voters card in Lagos? I need it urgently.... I don't mind doing the need ful
If you havent register before visit any INEC Local Government Office of any Local Government Head Quarters preferably where you live to register and get the TVC(Temporary Voters Card) instantly. If you have registered before,visit the INEC LG Office of the LG you registered to pick up your PVC(Permanent Voters Card).

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Esji80:
If you havent register before visit any INEC Local Government Office of any Local Government Head Quarters preferably where you live to register and get the TVC(Temporary Voters Card) instantly. If you have registered before,visit the INEC LG Office of the LG you registered to pick up your PVC(Permanent Voters Card).
thanx a lot.but will the TVC be regarded for a job application?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
merit1988:
thanx a lot.but will the TVC be regarded for a job application?
You are welcome. Yes ,in most cases it is accepted because it also contains the VIN(Voters Identification Number). I think it is better to register and get NIN(National Identification Number) slip in any National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Center across the country.If you cant locate the center in Lagos, visit any immigration office. I remember during the NIS 2015 recruitment exercise both the TVC and NIN slip were accepted as means of identification.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jtwale(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Today makes it four months I successfully applied for the NIS and I still no hear anything....wether fail or pass, pikin suppose collect report card nw.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
jtwale:
Today makes it four months I successfully applied for the NIS and I still no hear anything....wether fail or pass, pikin suppose collect report card nw.
I tell u my brother... angryK
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Let's all put our fingers crossed. The best will definitely suffice
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by shootsight(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
jtwale:

Nothing will happen until November .

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.