Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648103 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Wiserobertdennis: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
emu22:

Those that are in Abuja don't have any useful update other wise they would have flooded this place with letter this letter that, I'm in Abuja now tommoro I will go and see things for myself, at least I will be at ease if I see things with my own eyes than to wait and listen to them say and more speculations..
. Come on, if u were invited wouldnt u b prayin d letter comes out as soon as possible. Bcus u were nt given invitation, ur hoping dis is nt the final stages, dats nt good. I saw ur recent post on how u rest ur case, i prayed God should give u beta, but am suprise wit dis post.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
midemillz:
You will be surprised and shocked. Your negativity is just too huge. No one has time to update because they are busy filling datas here and there. But your mind will not let you see the truth. Anyways see you tomorrow in Abuja. And i hope you will keep quiet after seeing the truth with your eyes. Have a nice day.

So you have useful info that people are craving for and you kept quiet all this while now you seeing someone that is filled with negativity,the sky is wide for every bird to fly bros, share info if you have any other wise don't quote me next time because I wasn't talking to you. peace #
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:
. Come on, if u were invited wouldnt u b prayin d letter comes out as soon as possible. Bcus u were nt given invitation, ur hoping dis is nt the final stages, dats nt good. I saw ur recent post on how u rest ur case, i prayed God should give u beta, but am suprise wit dis post.

I wish everyone well, there are people that can't go to Abuja and verify things for themselves,if anybody can assist them it will be highly appreciated,all am saying is if there's any useful info they should share it so that those that are interested can know what's happening.im not insulting anybody or wishing anybody bad, share what you know that's all.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ofeco: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
it is important to keep everyone in the house informed on the happenings there.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
midemillz:
You will be surprised and shocked. Your negativity is just too huge. No one has time to update because they are busy filling datas here and there. But your mind will not let you see the truth. Anyways see you tomorrow in Abuja. And i hope you will keep quiet after seeing the truth with your eyes. Have a nice day.
He didn't say anytin bad, in fact he said the minds of most people here if not all. We have all been togeda sharing info and keeping minds togeda, we expected the successful ones to still keep us abreast. Some people are still hopeful and your info might inform their next line of action, the info you share here will not rob you of your chances of getting the job... Its not good that we have people from this thread that got to this stage, yet we don't know what is happening. Yet some people will always say one love after every of their post...

12 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
emu22:

I wish everyone well, there are people that can't go to Abuja and verify things for themselves,if anybody can assist them it will be highly appreciated,all am saying is if there's any useful info they should share it so that those that are interested can know what's happening.im not insulting anybody or wishing anybody bad, share what you know that's all.

Bro I don't mean to sound negative but think it's over if you are not in Abuja right now.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
nuttyhnic:

Bro I don't mean to sound negative but think it's over if you are not in Abuja right now.

haha, I laugh you na your own you know bros 'you think I came down to Abuja just to confirm list ,I'm here for the same thing that you are doing,mine will start on Thursday..and please just for the fun of it share whatever info you have.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
I feel you are right in a way. I don't have to respond to you. I hardly respond to anyone on here. Let me leave you to keep talking. People will see the real you later.

Of which someone already told y'all earlier that the messages is for appointment letter which "some" obviously take as a lie (their cup of kunu though).

Like I said earlier, people are so busy and stressed with too much wahala and under the HOT SUN stuff to have time to share what's up at that time. Not until night time like this when they are settled but instead, "some" believe the other side.... Your choice
emu22:

So you have useful info that people are craving for and you kept quiet all this while now you seeing someone that is filled with negativity,the sky is wide for every bird to fly bros, share info if you have any other wise don't quote me next time because I wasn't talking to you. peace #
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Wiserobertdennis: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
nuttyhnic:

bro give us d full gist , what happened today?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
midemillz:

Bro....Up till now I never finish filling the forms..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
and we still dey go 3 forms.... Na only one we still do lol. ..
cashkid:

Bro....Up till now I never finish filling the forms..... grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mimick(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
pls somebody shud give info abt NSDC. when are they going to commence their replacement recruitment exercise. if u av any info abeg share it as a matter of urgency.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eugy96:

who will give slot for 200k?
run 4ur life oo

haha,seriously you could have just brought out all my post on nairaland..well that's your own business and not mine.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
midemillz:
I feel you are right in a way. I don't have to respond to you. I hardly respond to anyone on here. Let me leave you to keep talking. People will see the real you later.

Of which someone already told y'all earlier that the messages is for appointment letter which "some" obviously take as a lie (their cup of kunu though).

Like I said earlier, people are so busy and stressed with too much wahala and under the HOT SUN stuff to have time to share what's up at that time. Not until night time like this when they are settled but instead, "some" believe the other side.... Your choice

Now that's more like it,we don't have to exchange word's over anything, this is a lively thread and i always laugh when I read comments on it, that was what I was trying to point out because when people stop commenting it's dead, as for me being who I am like you said, I will always be who I am because I'm me and I'm not dragging anything with anybody because I don't have to...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Some people and greediness eehhh.....most Nis sent out her mails to all the candidates who applied for it's recruitment exercise... take it in good faith of ur name is not shortlisted and stop using discouraging words on people who were successful..

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by inedujac: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2018
Why are some people saying this is the final stage? After this exercise then the final list of those that will be going for training, and is we all know, it is after you make it out of training successful before you can boldly say finally. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mrteju: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Anusiemgood:
Some people and greediness eehhh.....most Nis sent out her mails to all the candidates who applied for it's recruitment exercise... take it in good faith of ur name is not shortlisted and stop using discouraging words on people who were successful..

What has greediness got to do with the matter on ground. All that was asked for by people here is update on the happenings in the NIS HQ in Abuja and nothing more. Some still nurse the hope of getting their own SMS/email and only need updates from those people in Abuja to rekindle the hope. It's their failure to share necessary info that gave rise to speculations that most of you misinterpreted as negative thoughts. I understand you may be busy and tired with the exercise there, I'll enjoin you spare little time to drop few hints here in the spirit of togetherness we have all exhibited in the last 9months of this struggle.

Meanwhile, I have watched events as they unfolds here and on the FB page. I want to point out to you Anusiemgood(female on Nairaland) and Anusiem Goodluck(Male on FB) that you are too obsessed with this NIS job, insulting people with your response here and there. I don't think you really need this as the only thing that qualifies you above others(if you are among those invited) is your connections and nothing more and we all know this. It's a pity Nigeria gives preference to mediocrity, favouritism and nepotism above merits. This is obvious in some of those we have seen that were invited via FB page, some of whom can hardly construct simple and correct English. Anyway, that's not a problem as it'll always continue like that. You may need to visit the 2014/2015 thread to have an idea of what happened some people who had thought they were already in until a last minute change.

Stop insulting people just because of NIS. Let them express their views, life doesn't end here.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ESFRANCIS01(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2018
Good morning house, how are we doing? NIS just updated their site so we could now check our names on their recruitment page. Goodluck and do have a wonderful day.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2018
ESFRANCIS01:
Good morning house, how are we doing? NIS just updated their site so we could now check our names on their recruitment page. Goodluck and do have a wonderful day.

Those that need update just go to the recruitment portal and check your name by putting either your mail or application number..

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2018
ESFRANCIS01:
there is no update, same old list since last year. Even those currently undergoing documentation via connection won't see their name because they didn't do the earlier screening tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mrteju: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Poseidon07:
there is no update, same old list since last year. Even those currently undergoing documentation via connection won't see their name because they didn't do the earlier screening tongue
Of course, there's. Only those who are invited for the final clearance may find their names there.

I think it's the right time for those who were not shortlisted to move on. Surely, you are not a failure for not making it to the final stage like others. Just know that you lost out to a system that is not working and pray for the best. Many private companies and employees have greater prospects and even pay than NIS. Just take it as not being your time yet, though you were being played with a jamboree verification in November.

For those who are in already, congratulations.
Just know that you were lucky or connected and it played out well for you. Don't look than on others. Prepare for the task ahead and be good officers of FRN.

Congratulations once again.

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dojnr4real: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats to all those that made it to the final stage. Please can you guys brief me on the procedure for documentation? What and what do I need to bring. Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
If you didn't get the message and you don't know anybody just forget about immigration for now and as for the inspectors that will commence theirs tommoro congratulations because you are officers already, they will be issuing out service numbers to the hnd and bsc holders today, although they sent one guy out just now because of his age,he got the mail and SMS but they sent him out, so make sure all your documents are intact to avoid stories that touch. Love from sauka and I sincerely don't think there will be a second batch.

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
emu22:
If you didn't get the message and you don't know anybody just forget about immigration for now and as for the inspectors that will commence theirs tommoro congratulations because you are officers already, they will be issuing out service numbers to the hnd and bsc holders today, although they sent one guy out just now because of his age,he got the mail and SMS but they sent him out, so make sure all your documents are intact to avoid stories that touch. Love from sauka and I sincerely don't think there will be a second batch.
Pls Bro, Any Info About Replacement. Pls Help, If Any. Tanx
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by micflo28(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
emu22:
please guys any info on prisons replacement, working it through CG's P.A. guys help if u have an info
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
emu22:
Please bro. Like how many candidates for the superintendent cadre present in Abuja, I want to still stay hopeful...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
ejiykzazi2007:
Please bro. Like how many candidates for the superintendent cadre present in Abuja, I want to still stay hopeful...

They should be close to 500 if not more.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
MRJAY4ME:
Pls Bro, Any Info About Replacement. Pls Help, If Any. Tanx

I don't know and did not hear anything about replacement
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
emu22:

They should be close to 500 if not more.

Thanks bro. So what is currently happening now? Are they done with documentation? and have they been issued the service numbers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.