Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648163 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dojnr4real: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
.. .. .
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BritneyStacy: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2017
House, I have completed my registration but I still cannot find my LGA of origin on the list. Infact, no LGAs are showing if I click on the drop box for LGAs. Should I go ahead and lock data to submit? Any possibility that no LGA can affect my chances of being shortlisted ? I have used different browsers and it's the same issue. A response will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by chaiks: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
hello brethren. I v completed my application. but the reference form printed out was d black and white one,not coloured.hope no problem with it?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Juliet2468: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Please do anyone have an idea about NSCDC replacement
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by eddie7: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
The inspector general of police have today confirmed in an Interview that, the distance from Calabar to Port Harcourt is the same as the distance from Port Harcourt to Calabar.

Whether you like it or not you have read it ! And there is nothing you can do about it. If e vex u I'm sorry u can come and beat me. I dey my house

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by perooo2017(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'm having difficulty uploading my passport (i have tried all kinds of browsers) . SOMEBODY HELP!!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Emmismith:

we still waiting on you bro

Tried posting it but it's bigger that the maximum file size u can post here
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donpata(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
perooo2017:
I'm having difficulty uploading my passport (i have tried all kinds of browsers) . SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Have u checked the file size? it should be below 27kb
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donpata(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
My Secondary school result has refused to save. keep getting the "unable to save" error. Any suggestions?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
donpata:
My Secondary school result has refused to save. keep getting the "unable to save" error. Any suggestions?

Hope One subject is not appearing twice?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marlorsamuel: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
pls some one should help me with the link to apply on N POWER
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marlorsamuel: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
pls some one should help me with the link to apply on N POWER
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mickeysylva: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
when is this application closing.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by methyl: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
2mao
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi guys,

In some days time, the NIS online recruitment will come to an end.

Are you still having issues when you are applying and it is giving you a lot of headache?

Some applicants are still having issues like;
1. From filling of O'level results
2. Locking of data and the rest

When filling those forms sometimes network of your location and the computer you are using to apply also might cause issues if they are not OK. So, make sure you make use of updated browsers with fast network.

The application is not up to an hour to start and finish the whole thing, you just have to follow each stage one after the other.

Some Nairalanders have been calling me since the beginning of the NIS online recruitment, and I put them through when applying stages by stages and I also helped some applicants filled their applications and got their confirmation slip and guarantor form less than an hour without even seeing each other before. Is not a magic and they paid me after seeing what I did for them. Many applicants including Nairalanders that I helped can testify to it as well.

I can help you too if you probably want to apply. I will do everything for you, and then you can pay me after seeing the confirmation. All I need is all your details sent to my whatsapp and I will take it up from there. There is a discount for nairalanders.

Those filling it themselves can also get in touch with me for any issues they are facing when applying. I will help them in my own capacity.

You can call/whatsapp me on 08029359634
Thank you.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Noylax(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by perooo2017(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
guys is it compulsory to fill the work experience section while registering?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrBlazy(m): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys,

In some days time, the NIS online recruitment will come to an end.

Are you still having issues when you are applying and it is giving you a lot of headache?

Some applicants are still having issues like;
1. From filling of O'level results
2. Locking of data and the rest

When filling those forms sometimes network of your location and the computer you are using to apply also might cause issues if they are not OK. So, make sure you make use of updated browsers with fast network.

The application is not up to an hour to start and finish the whole thing, you just have to follow each stage one after the other.

Some Nairalanders have been calling me since the beginning of the NIS online recruitment, and I put them through when applying stages by stages and I also helped some applicants filled their applications and got their confirmation slip and guarantor form less than an hour without even seeing each other before. Is not a magic and they paid me after seeing what I did for them. Many applicants including Nairalanders that I helped can testify to it as well.

I can help you too if you probably want to apply. I will do everything for you, and then you can pay me after seeing the confirmation. All I need is all your details sent to my whatsapp and I will take it up from there. There is a discount for nairalanders.

Those filling it themselves can also get in touch with me for any issues they are facing when applying. I will help them in my own capacity.

You can call/whatsapp me on 08029359634
Thank you.

Please what does this mean "one or more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same"
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donpata(m): 1:16am On Jun 23, 2017
MrBlazy:

Please what does this mean "one or more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same"

just what it means. You might have entered the same subject twice when filling in the 2nd sitting" result
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by perooo2017(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2017
why me ? i have finished my registration but some else passport is appearing on my slip,what can i do?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Viking007(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2017
merit1988:
i read it oh. Wasted efforts I guess,cos just 250 slots from the 1112 will be for the masses. The rest has been taking already by the Ogas @d top. Nigeria my country,I hail thee
Well, the truth is the entire figure he stated is for the 'unconnected' masses. The connected ones have already collected their appointment letters, some are already in camp, while some are to report in two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by stevococus(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2017
God is there for those that don't have oga @ the top

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrBlazy(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2017
donpata:

just what it means. You might have entered the same subject twice when filling in the 2nd sitting" result
Thanks for your prompt response

Mathematics and English is already there by default. I skipped filling the mathematics in the first sitting and only filled it in the second sitting buy I am still have the same issues.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by timibare(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2017
After filling the Referee Form, what next? How am I gonna submit the form, or am I gonna hold on to it?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
teawhy85:

Tried posting it but it's bigger that the maximum file size u can post here
Aiit, can I drop my email den?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by methyl: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Itubo:
I have been hearing rumors that online registration for Immigration closes 1st of July 2017. Is it true

source: http://nyerhowoisuru..com.ng/2017/06/nigeria-immigration-service-screening.html

It is 3rd not 1st.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
teawhy85:
Alright, I will be dropping the the NIS Past Question in PDF format later today. I hope u can download it from here
hi, pls can you send to me via akunwanneamara@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.