Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

If You Can Teach English Come In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Teach English Come In Here (1118 Views)

I may leave nairaland soon.. Who can teach me programming Pls?? / Is There Any Fine Girl Here That Can Teach Me Zanku Dance / See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 10:46am On May 22, 2017
IELTS and TOEFL are English tests conducted every month. While IELTS is paper-based only TOEFL is computer-based and also paper-based. I need good trainers in various cities who can teach candidates within their location. The only requirement is that you should be a graduate with a good command of English. I will often direct candidates to you and you will teach them. I am based in Port Harcourt and only teach those in Port Harcourt. If you are interested in this please contact me via my signature.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2017
Ieltstrainer:
IELTS and TOEFL are English tests conducted every month. While IELTS is paper-based only TOEFL is computer-based and also paper-based. I need good trainers in various cities who can teach candidates within their location. The only requirement is that you should be a graduate with a good command of English. I will often direct candidates to you and you will teach them. I am based in Port Harcourt and only teach those in Port Harcourt. If you are interested in this please contact me via my signature.

What's the remuneration for teaching this like please?

Can someone with a full time job handle this weekends too?
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

What's the remuneration for teaching this like please?

Can someone with a full time job handle this weekends too?
You can handle it on Weekends. Many people who wish to sit for IELTS are working full time and are only free on Weekends. You charge them whatever amount that suits you and send my commission. I regularly get lesson requests from various locations but i can't handle all of that because i am in Port Harcourt. You do not need to rent an office to do this. I started with just a white board and marker till i got to my present level. You can charge an IELTS candidate up to 35k for a few days training and you can be teaching 4 students concurrently and even more. I am emphasizing on IELTS because it is more lucrative than TOEFL, SAT, GRE, and GMAT.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by firstking01(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2017
Ieltstrainer:
You can handle it on Weekends. Many people who wish to sit for IELTS are working full time and are only free on Weekends. You charge them whatever amount that suits you and send my commission. I regularly get lesson requests from various locations but i can't handle all of that because i am in Port Harcourt. You do not need to rent an office to do this. I started with just a white board and marker till i got to my present level. You can charge an IELTS candidate up to 35k for a few days training and you can be teaching 4 students concurrently and even more. I am emphasizing on IELTS because it is more lucrative than TOEFL, SAT, GRE, and GMAT.
Where in ph are you...i got passion for teaching...

Note, i'm not after money as i'm already working but i'm free on saturdays...can tutor maths and english.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 6:25pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:

Note, i'm not after money as i'm already working but i'm free on saturdays...can tutor maths and english.
i am at Iwofe but i need tutors outside Port Harcourt.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2017
Ieltstrainer:
i am at Iwofe but i need tutors outside Port Harcourt.
Ok.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:

Maths, perhaps. English, nope!.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 7:05pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
Teaching IELTS is not difficult. I will send you a teaching manual in hard copy. IELTS is more rewarding than other tests.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by firstking01(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
Smh, I can tutor you in english... that's all i 'll say to you...and pls adhere to my warnings....

GooDNighT.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, I can tutor you in english... that's all i 'll say to you...and pls adhere to my warnings....

GooDNighT.
TOEFL, SAT and IELTS English isn't the same as JAMB or WAEC. Don't go and embarrass yourself.

My advice.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
Ieltstrainer:
Teaching IELTS is not difficult. I will send you a teaching manual in hard copy. IELTS is more rewarding than other tests.
I don't want to teach. I know what the test looks like.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by RoyalBlak007: 7:26pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by DRISKLEF(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
OP oya let's start with the basics. A for apple, say B for ball.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Tarnisis(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2017
Kaduna City
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by MrCork: 8:50pm On May 22, 2017
Ieltstrainer:

angry
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by MrCork: 8:53pm On May 22, 2017
Ieltstrainer:

..not sure if u read the sign post..

romance section is strictlly for chasssssin famales!!(no oofensece )
angry

1 Like

Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
Tarnisis:
Kaduna City
Contact me on my signature
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 22, 2017
Ieltstrainer:
I can.
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 10:21pm On May 22, 2017
Shelia25:
I can.
contact me via my signature
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
More tutors needed
Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin

Can u please check my english baba? I wanna send this one as my excuse letter smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Can Teach English Come In Here by RoyalBlak007: 11:06pm On May 23, 2017
grin Perfect!
TrapQueen77:

Can u please check my english baba? I wanna send this one as my excuse letter smiley

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Needed. Mature Audience Only. I'm 20 And He's 28. / I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read / Naked Photos Of Popular Celebrity Leaks [must See Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.