Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Need Help On My Final Year Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help On My Final Year Project (271 Views)

I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On My Final Year Project by folly1988: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
hi room, I am an undergraduate of mechanical engineering, university of Ilorin. The title of my final year project is " The development of soundproof material from agricultural waste". I have gotten material and I have done the material preparation. I have started developing my composite but the problem I'm having now is that where to carry out my tests. Please I need help from all tertiary institutions student in Nigeria in the room. Below is the list of the test I want to do
1. sound absorption coefficient test
2. material porosity test
3. tortousity test
4. air flow resistivity test and permeability test.

All the above tests will be done on my composite. please if you have any of the machine which can carry out the test in your school kindly comment and let me know. Thank you.
Admin please help me move this to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Into Universities; A'levels. / Word Of The Day Is REDOUBT / Get Cheap Tourist Or Student Visa To Philippines Asia 100% Genuine From Manila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.