Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix (4326 Views)

Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / The Body Of This Great Man Alex Ekwueme Arrived Awka, Anambra State.[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by tutudesz: 1:58pm On May 22, 2017
MetaHuman:
no

They have prayer warriors.

These guys "single" handedly kill all herdsmen killing and raping grandmas in biafuro with prayers and fasts lipsrsealed
This ones be masqueraders

4 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by IkediEbubes: 1:58pm On May 22, 2017
BlackTechnology:
Unity beggars will not like this

Loyal slaves that troop to the SW and North daily but still cry biafuro online. Leave the SW and everyone will take you jobless miscreants serious.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by IkediEbubes: 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
MetaHuman:
no

They have prayer warriors.

These guys "single" handedly kill all herdsmen killing and raping grandmas in biafuro with prayers and fasts lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by Jabioro: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
They can't do without mentioned AFONJAs, showing or parading your past warlord has nothing to do with us, yet some of you will not read the thread in peace.. You forgot you're on AFONJAs blog, AFONJAs land and AFONJAs forum.. your tribalized action had made some of you to walk blindfolded ...Instead of you to appreciate your past effort and for the man who put his life on red line for your tomorrow... you're here shouting AFONJAs wouldn't like it ...

9 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
Brothers deceiving brothers since 601 BC...when e set, na Sao Tome we go here. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by walosky(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
macolino:
More pix
Oh my God....I love this man's uniform

The biafran comouflage is dope!

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by igwebuike01: 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
Uwazurike should work with the mainstream or be relegated
Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by Aphrygian(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
walosky:
Oh my God....I love this man's uniform

The biafran comouflage is dope!
biafran camo on nysc jungle boot. Lols dope indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by juman(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
Wishing them success.

nigeria is not a good country.

1 Like

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by AlvanT(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2017
IkediEbubes:
All these Igbos on nairaland are cursed. You create a thread and start insulting afonja people, when they enter your useless thread to retaliate then you start crying that they hate you. Why cant you just enjoy your useless thread in peace.
Who are the Afonja people?
Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by walosky(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
Aphrygian:
biafran camo on nysc jungle boot. Lols dope indeed.
Bro leave am like that......what even trip me most is that badge of the rising sun

One day we shall rise and shine !
Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by ejanla077: 4:35pm On May 22, 2017
simplycarro:

What is Afonja? You normal so?
You bigoted oafs have successfully turned Nairaland into battle ground to trade tribal insults.

my yoruba muslim brother. use dis time to wail for release of our oba who is eating watery beans with barehands

3 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by simplycarro: 4:40pm On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

[s]my yoruba muslim brother. use dis time to wail for release of our oba who is eating watery beans with barehands[/s]

Guy, go and look for your fellow retards to do this sort of game, I don't indulge in it.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by ejanla077: 4:46pm On May 22, 2017
simplycarro:

Guy, go and look for your fellow retards to do this sort of game, I don't indulge in it.

we yoruba muslims don't indulge in games. we re not talented enough for any..
igboesika did you say human parts?

3 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by victorDanladi: 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
macolino:
Afonjas will not like this.Happening live in Imo State capital,Owerri.
....what is there to be disliked.They are only pitying and sympathizing with you.lolz

2 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by victorDanladi: 5:15pm On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

see this jewish Igbo,the descendants of judas.you are not different from your great dad!

5 Likes

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 5:24pm On May 22, 2017
Biafra nwelu mmadu, Okoroawusa keep off.

1 Like

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 5:40pm On May 22, 2017
Okoroawusa be like.....

Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by Johnflowey1738(f): 6:31pm On May 22, 2017
embarassed
Re: Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix by Igboesika: 11:18pm On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

Seriously if other Yoruba Muslims are sincere like you, this world would be a better place. Sincerity pays brother, keep it up but don't forget to tell your fellow Yoruba Muslims to follow the same line.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land / #OsunDecides: Aregbesola & Tinubu Are Trying To Rig The Results—Davido Cries Out / Gej's Karma Locates Barrack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.