Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land (4312 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Urchman27(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
BIAFRA SECURITY SERVICE (BSS) DRONE MONITORING ACTIVITIES IN BIAFRA LAND AND SAFE GUARDING THE LIVES OF BIAFRANS. THIS DRONE, IS ONE AMONGST SEVERAL OTHERS HOVERING ACROSS BIAFRA LAND.
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE ALSO KEEPING TABS ON THEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yfXI3XZwrk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by lafflaff123(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
ok

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by GameGod(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
All i see is red mud with potopoto water grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Burantai, just so you know.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
GameGod:
grin
grin Kill any Biafran unprovoked and get fried in ICC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Cyynthia(f): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wonderful.Nnice one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by GameGod(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Biafráud: Land of crime

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Urchman27(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
GameGod:
Biafráud: Land of crime

30 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Jesusloveyou: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Drone ko,monitoring ni

1 Like

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by GameGod(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
grin Kill any Biafran unprovoked and get fried in ICC.
ICC is a joke, have they arrested George Bush that killed 3 millions of iraqis or Natanyahu that is currently killing the Palestinians? ICC is a big joke.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
GameGod:

ICC is a joke, have they arrested George Bush that killed 3 millions of iraqis or Natanyahu that is currently killing the Palestinians? ICC is a big joke.
Burantai is a lesser human, they boys will be glad to have him.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Jesusloveyou: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
Wonderful.Nnice one
wonderful my ass

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Urchman27(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalasticlala. ..... BSS are not joking

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by lilytender: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Operation Python Dance has been started by the Nigeria Military, now is the time to prove that you are not senseless clowns, go on and confront the Nigeria Military and show that you mean business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by papaejima1: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2017
The Nigerian Army will apparently self destruct if it continues along this line...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Nemesis1: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2017
To all the mumus that's never seen a drone, this video quality indicates it's a 30k drone bought from konga, it has stabilizers or whoever flying it has some experience

It's not harmed its not dangerous and can not last up to 10 mins in air, neither can it exceed a particular distance 10m, or so

In essence it's just a toy grin

For that to monitor all areas in 5 states you need at least 3 million pieces

Does kunu have that money? If he does, does he have who would fly them? If he does , do those drones have odeechi? If not, basically it's target practice grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by iLoveConductor1: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2017
[s][s]
GameGod:
[/s]
lilytender:
Operation Python Dance has been started by the Nigeria Military, now is the time to prove that you are not senseless clowns, go on and confront the Nigeria Military and show that you mean business.
Jesusloveyou:
Drone ko,monitoring ni
Nemesis1:
To all the mumus that's never seen a drone, this video quality indicates it's a 30k drone bought from konga, it has stabilizers or whoever flying it has some experience

It's not harmed its not dangerous and can not last up to 10 mins in air, neither can it exceed a particular distance 10m, or so

Does kunu have that money? If he does, does he have who would fly them? If he does , do those drones have odeechi? If not, basically it's target practice grin

[/s]
The falling serpents of ewedu republic.

I need not start digging brownroof pictures of the eyesore called Ibadam this midnight.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by iLoveConductor1: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2017
[s]
hoMegas:
Bastard fraudulent Cunt why are you hiding under the pretext of being a female and Yoruba when everyone knows you're always masturbating on ipob threads. Stupid flateearther
[/s]
Any Yoruba christian that doesn't bow to the caliphate will be tagged IPOB by yoromoozlems

Ipku nnegi there. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by GameGod(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2017
hoMegas:
Bastard fraudulent Cunt why are you hiding under the pretext of being a female and Yoruba when everyone knows you're always masturbating on ipob threads. Stupid flateearther
He's ashamed of his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by DonVikings: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2017
GameGod:
grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by PureMe01: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2017
hkk
Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by DonVikings: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:

Potor zombies and Ibo Jews don't care. I can only imagine what would have happened to the entire region if Igbo Christians had been part of this scam. cheesy

I have come to discover that those with that flatenned oblongata are the ones that worship Kanu. Igbo Christians don't have that shape of head. Take a look at the head below.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by luqmanov: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2017
FG, NA beware. Biafra now has drone capability

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Doghari: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2017
There is a video of the zoogerian fulani Islamic army burning USA, Isreali and Biafran flags during one of the rallies held for kanu to be released during his detention last year.

That video will soon go viral. The mossad, the white house and foreign news agencies will get their copies.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by Tyche(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2017
its high time we ignore these IPOBians, their stock in trade are propaganda, misinformation and lies.

They remind me of our proverb about the small bird, nza, whom after eating and drinking palm wine thinks he can challenge his personal gods into a physical combat.
Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by CaptainGOOD: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Nice1
Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by CaptainGOOD: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:
Potor zombies and Ibo Jews don't care. I can only imagine what would have happened to the entire region if Igbo Christians had been part of this scam. cheesy

I have come to discover that those with that flatenned oblongata are the ones that worship Kanu. Igbo Christians don't have that shape of head. Take a look at the head below.. grin

Atleast they dont poo openly on the roadside like the shameless yoruba muslims grin
Tell me d difference btwn this and the local dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by DonVikings: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Atleast they dont poo openly on the roadside like the shameless yoruba muslims grin
Tell me d difference btwn this and the local dogs.
But they drink smelly black urine openly. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by CaptainGOOD: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
[s][/s]
The falling serpents of ewedu republic.

I need not start digging brownroof pictures of the eyesore called Ibadam this midnight.

This isthe perfect pic for him.
No need for brownroof....
Atleast ipob dont shit openly like dogs

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by CaptainGOOD: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:
But they drink smelly black urine openly. grin grin

I rather kiss kanus shoe.
Than behave like u yoruba muslims who drink gutter water for buhari's return. grin

Now judge urself who is more daft and stupid grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land by DonVikings: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

I rather kiss kanus shoe.
Than behave like u yoruba muslims who drink gutter water for buhari. grin

Pics comming soon relax grin
No wonder he referred to you lot at PIGS. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigerians Do Not Understand About The World / Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles / Nigeria Is SAFER Than The USA. Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.