Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused (3039 Views)

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” / Traffic Jam Along Abuja-Keffi Expressway Leaves Commuters Confused (Photos) / Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 2:45pm On May 23, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

She won't answer.

That is how they start when they want to attract empathy. Like anyone cares what they do with their filthy bodies. undecided
I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by SlowlybtSurely: 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
marisdgreat:

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

If a smart a$$ like you can claim to have been duped by an unknown "friend" but need help just so you don't turn to prostitution, then i'd rather be dumb.

Get on the grind girl! No one's gonna part with their hard earned money for your sob stories.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 12:41am On May 31, 2017
sorry u ve scammed sister I almost fall for this scam 10years ago...
.but God saved me thru d banker who asked me few questions......
im sure u didn't pay into bank account ....coz I remember they asked mr to do a local. transfer of 50k then
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by one4GOD(f): 10:59am On May 31, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Cheap scam, this scam is as old as the 19 century. Young girl you have been scammed. The same person that asked you to pay money to clear the goods at the airport is the same person you have been chatting with claiming he is in America grin grin I know you don't know this your "American friend" before , If you will be sincere with yourself. Just move on girl, your money is gone and gone for good. At least, you have learnt that you can't reap where you didn't sow and how it's good to share some things with people before embarking on it.
grin grin grin grin exactly maybe she is a JJC and longer throat can kill. She wanted to reap where she did not sow and ended up scammed. like you said this is old method, but too bad she fell for it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by SkinnyDude(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2017
ediot do you know this your friend personally?
two people have asked you this question, and you didnt answer them.. i am suspecting you oo

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by ideologies(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
marisdgreat:
i emptied my bank account to pay for the delivery hoping that when I received it I will sale some things n recover my money x3 or 4 of it.
you were scammed, you don't have any friend in US, a scammer scammed you with that scope of sending you a gift and you paid money to them, nothing was sent sis. take heart.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
ideologies:
you were scammed, you don't have any friend in US, a scammer scammed you with that scope of sending you a gift and you paid money to them, nothing was sent sis. take heart.
thanks well I have already moved on with my life

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by eezeribe(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
marisdgreat:

thanks well I have already moved on with my life
It's well,you will recover every loss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Migrating To Australia, Pls Help / Italian Visa / Holiday in Ghana, is it worth it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.