Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Am Getting Married For Money, Not Love ...- { Thought Of A Hopeful Lady } - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married For Money, Not Love ...- { Thought Of A Hopeful Lady } (533 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Married For Money, Not Love ...- { Thought Of A Hopeful Lady } by Guddoo: 3:22pm On May 22, 2017
grin cheesy tongue[color=][/color]The other day I was talking to a girlfriend and I
expressed to her that, this 2017, I am finding
myself a rich man and I am getting married. I am
tired of broke men breaking my heart. So if my
heart is going to be broken in 2017, might as well
have it broken by a rich man. She began to lecture me about how a lot of rich
men's wife are lonely and miserable, and how rich
people don't 'live' life. Well I know a few rich men's
wives, and aside from looking after the kids, all
they do is go to the gym and their life seem pretty
happy to me. I can do that! So while she was talking and bashing rich men and
their wives, I was thinking to myself, what the hell
does she know about being a rich man's wife. I am
basically her only friend and I am as broke as a
church mouse, and I am lonely and miserable, so
where is she getting her scientific empirical hard evidence from. You see this 2017, I will be examining my friends
list as well, I think it needs a bit of tweaking
because the good book says in Proverbs 13:20,
"walk with the wise and become wise, for a
companion of fools suffers harm." Enough said. A lot of women see a poor man as being humble,
faithful, kind and loving, but being poor does not
guarantee all of that. It does not guarantee
happiness like most people would have you
believe. If anything, it puts more stress on a
relationship. I have done poor men for so long, I am leaving them behind in 2017. Let me explain the type of poor I am talking about.
The one who is not willing to do just about
anything legal to support their family. The one that
does not have any money to contribute to the bills
and the household nor the date. The one with
numerous children and no money to take care of them. The one who doesn't want to go back to
school and is stuck in that dead-end job that is
going nowhere. The one that owes every bank in
the land money and has the worse credit score in
the world. The one who is comfortable for you to
be the head of the household and reminds you daily that gender roles have changed and it is OK
for women to take care of men financially. If you fall in any of the categories, you will not get
any love from me. There is nothing sexy or
appealing about you. I don't need anymore of you
in my life, I can do poor all by myself. If you are not yet wealthy but there is potential, I
can work with that, because there is nothing more
sexier than an ambitious man. We need to understand that not all men that earn
lots of money does it dishonestly, and being rich is
not a crime, but being poor is. So this 2017, I am going to be rich in many ways.
I am going to go to church more often so that God
can grant me my heart's desire; work harder in my
career, and find me a rich husband that I can learn
to love. As Kanye West says: "Having money isn't
everything, not having it is."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Married For Money, Not Love ...- { Thought Of A Hopeful Lady } by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
That's what you get when you are too lazy to work for your own money! Why not work for your own money and then marry a man of your choice for love, happily spending your money with him while he works for his or you establish him to become somebody if he doesn't have the finance /capital to start a business if he has no job? The body is weak but the spirit is willing.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married For Money, Not Love ...- { Thought Of A Hopeful Lady } by Guddoo: 4:19pm On May 22, 2017
my message to any guy..."Pu**y cant be your only hustle" .. Cause when you re spending on it , you wont even know you ve been blind folded... Anyway remember the Pu**y was never urs, its just ur turn... So if u find a good girl that can sacrifise too for you or the relationship kindly reciprocate back...

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married For Money, Not Love ...- { Thought Of A Hopeful Lady } by Ndukings92(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2017
Guddoo:
my message to any guy..."Pu**y cant be your only hustle" .. Cause when you re spending on it , you wont even know you ve been blind folded... Anyway remember the Pu**y was never urs, its just ur turn... So if u find a good girl that can sacrifise too for you or the relationship kindly reciprocate back...
words of a wise man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Fall In Love With Yourself / Cucumber Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Strictly For Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.