Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You (2557 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmmm u sabi twerk dat ur small rounded ukwu?
if u can twerk it u dont even need to apply..it will be an automatic qualification.i will try be d perfect husband material wink
. My dear yoir a husband material oo..

Is it judge, akwa oche,lace,satin,kente,??

Anywey, I've got ukwu ooh..ask Dingbang
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
SoftWerk who no like better tin grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by dingbang(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:

taa who dash you ukwu . lefulefu her ass is flat.

tongue
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:

i worship ladies with ukwu oo.no worry i go buy u fine lace.i know it will fit ur figure wink

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:35pm On May 22, 2017
dingbang:

tongue
na pipo like you the cause pipo like us bad bidnes..

Lefulefu and sorftwerk
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
see nah you've made me i typed rubbish.. Tnk jah u understand shaa..

I have to think about it nh
Nicki....11:30 tonight...don't disappoint me okay
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
dingbang:

tongue
ahhh u no jus get chill at all grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
na pipo like you the cause pipo like us bad bidnes..

Lefulefu and sorftwerk
lol...

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:40pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
Nicki....11:30 tonight...don't disappoint me okay
Time is money oohh i mean time is pussy..

I won't... Give it to me as u want it
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

. He doesn't at all.....
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
Time is money oohh i mean time is pussy..

I won't... Give it to me as u want it
that's my girl...hope ur bro doesn't check ur phone ooo..these should be coded things, the sex is great isn't it? grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
. He doesn't at all.....
haha grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:46pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
that's my girl...hope ur bro doesn't check ur phone ooo..these should be coded things, the sex is great isn't it? grin
my bro check my phone?? Maka why nah?? Anyways i am myself me and i..
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
my bro check my phone?? Maka why nah?? Anyways i am myself me and i..
I trust u... grin

Remember, no panty, just leave it all free for me, I'm hard for u already grin grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by dingbang(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

grin she go just hate me eh... grin

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
I trust u... grin

Remember, no panty, just leave it all free for me, I'm hard for u already grin grin
Kai

Ur a badt boi..

U want me to live my drose open??

Na one day fowl go blow our yash
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
Kai

Ur a badt boi..

U want me to live my drose open??

Na one day fowl go blow our yash
lol

If you no tell anybody, nothing dey happen grin

You dey talk as if you no dey feel am... U go let anything stop this gbenshing? U know I'm too good at it grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by ivyy(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

omosisi wink wink wink wink ur dp is wowing me
Ese o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by LordOfNaira: 9:15pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
Sorftwerk
Din.gbang
Lordofn.aira
Lefule.fu

Any addition to this?

Ah, no addition o, my Queen. Even this is too much!!! I may feel irritated at a point. She should be creative, though but not trying to overdo it or to displease her too much just to please me. I would like that she brings me stuffs to drink while I am at my desk. I like that. I like to sip something while I am writing.
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Ah, no addition o, my Queen. Even this is too much!!! I may feel irritated at a point. She should be creative, though but not trying to overdo it or to displease her too much just to please me. I would like that she brings me stuffs to drink while I am at my desk. I like that. I like to sip something while I am writing.
this is so sweet and lovly.

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by LordOfNaira: 9:35pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
this is so sweet and lovly.
Thank you, my cuddly-wuddly-wookum!!!

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
. He doesn't at all.....
by the way na igbo babe u be or u be yoruba?
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

by the way na igbo babe u be or u be yoruba?
I am my Fathers daughter... Lol.. Igbo
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Thank you, my cuddly-wuddly-wookum!!!
welcome dear

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
I am my Fathers daughter... Lol.. Igbo
hehe papa"s dauther wink.igbo girls are always beautiful wink
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:
If he's not in love with you, then he is not in love with you.
ur number don't seem to get through anymore...
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 7:19am On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe papa"s dauther wink.igbo girls are always beautiful wink
Are they?? cheesy
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:43am On May 23, 2017
Nickizoe:
Are they?? cheesy
haba u dey ask me? cheesy
already saving money wey i go come take marry u wink
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by benlash: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
Watch All Woli Agba and Dele Comedy Video skit part 2
http://mainvibes.com/watch-woli-agba-dele-comedy-video-skit-part-2/
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

haba u dey ask me? cheesy
already saving money wey i go come take marry u wink
See...am dancing skelewu!

Save well ooh..
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 9:50am On May 23, 2017
Nickizoe:
See...am dancing skelewu!

Save well ooh..
skelewu ke?
dance makousa na wink
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 9:54am On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:

skelewu ke?
dance makousa na wink
I don't know how to twerk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Realized He Is Impotent Just On Our Wedding Night. / Is My Guy Mad At Me? / PHOTOS: Hardcore Sex Positions For Women With Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.